Right Wing Round-Up - 7/26/12
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Thursday, 7/26/2012 6:15 pm
- Dave Weigel @ Slate: It’s a Weekday, So It’s Time for Another Misleading Edit of an Obama Quote.
- Steve Benen @ Maddow Blog: Pennsylvania’s voter-ID scheme looks even worse.
- Irin Carmon @ Salon: Conservatives’ other Kenyan obsession.
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress: Memo To The Media: Chick-fil-A Condemns, Discriminates, And Campaigns Against LGBT People.
- Good As You: Why do we talk so much about LGBT rights? Because they are targeting us every hour, on the hour!
- Warren Throckmorton: David Barton Takes Aim at His Critics in Part Two of The Blaze Series.
Share this post
Within 24 Hours, Glenn Beck Will Break News That Will Rock the Nation and Take Down The Entire Power Structure (UPDATED)
6/12/13 @ 2:03pm
What Happened to Glenn Beck's Scoop That Was Going to Rock the Nation?
6/13/13 @ 1:42pm
Swanson: Star Trek Promotes Bestiality, Children's Show Superhero 'Probably Fighting Christians'
6/7/13 @ 3:15pm
One Million Moms Protests 'The Fosters' For Trying to 'Desensitize America and Our Children by Promoting Inappropriate Behavior'
6/7/13 @ 12:30pm
Citing the Book of Mormon, Glenn Beck Warns That 'We Are at the End'
6/14/13 @ 4:41pm