Right Wing Round-Up - 7/24/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 7/24/2014 5:32 pm
- Elliot Mincberg @ Huffington Post: What Hobby Lobby Shows Us About the Supreme Court and Civil Rights Laws: Winners and Losers in the Roberts Court.
- ADL: Small Protests Around the U.S. Ratchet Up Anti-Immigrant Rhetoric.
- David Weigel @ Slate: A Congressman Signs Up for the Dinesh D’Souza Tantrum Tour.
- Lee Fang @ Vice: Georgia Pastor Turned Congressional Candidate Rises with America’s Militant Right.
- Nat Stein @ The Colorado Independent: Pulse of religion still beats in conservative politics.
- Terrence McCoy @ Washington Post: Glenn Beck’s audacious defense against Boston Marathon bombings defamation suit.
Share this post
5/27/15 @ 5:34
5/26/15 @ 5:33
5/22/15 @ 5:32
5/22/15 @ 5:05
5/21/15 @ 5:33
Flashback: Duggars Call LGBT People A Threat To Child Safety; Duggar Resigns From FRC
5/21/15 @ 6:20pm
Chuck Norris: 'Obama Has Literally Helped Build The Environment For The Apocalypse'
5/18/15 @ 11:05am
Takeover! Jade Helm 15 And Eight Other Obama Plots That Keep The Right Up at Night
5/14/15 @ 3:30pm
Fringe Pastor: Obama Will Declare Himself President For Life, Take All Guns
5/14/15 @ 5:20pm
Mike Huckabee: Duggar Family The Victim Of An 'Insensitive Bloodthirst'
5/22/15 @ 12:00pm