Right Wing Round-Up - 7/24/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 7/24/2014 4:32 pm
- Elliot Mincberg @ Huffington Post: What Hobby Lobby Shows Us About the Supreme Court and Civil Rights Laws: Winners and Losers in the Roberts Court.
- ADL: Small Protests Around the U.S. Ratchet Up Anti-Immigrant Rhetoric.
- David Weigel @ Slate: A Congressman Signs Up for the Dinesh D’Souza Tantrum Tour.
- Lee Fang @ Vice: Georgia Pastor Turned Congressional Candidate Rises with America’s Militant Right.
- Nat Stein @ The Colorado Independent: Pulse of religion still beats in conservative politics.
- Terrence McCoy @ Washington Post: Glenn Beck’s audacious defense against Boston Marathon bombings defamation suit.
Share this post
11/21/14 @ 5:32
11/21/14 @ 3:30
11/20/14 @ 5:33
11/20/14 @ 5:30
11/20/14 @ 11:33
Five Conservatives Who Don't Understand Net Neutrality…But Are Definitely Against It!
11/14/14 @ 10:57am
Solomon: Obama Is 'A Homosexual Muslim Married To A Man'
11/10/14 @ 3:50pm
Beck: 'Revolutionaries Will Come And They Will Pull You Out Of Your Car And Shoot You'
11/13/14 @ 2:42pm
Alex Jones Has Net Neutrality Meltdown: This Is What The Nazis Did!
11/13/14 @ 5:00pm
Ben Carson Will Crack Down On Non-Citizens Committing Voter Fraud By Revoking Their Citizenship
11/12/14 @ 10:55am