Right Wing Round-Up - 7/24/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 7/24/2014 4:32 pm
- Elliot Mincberg @ Huffington Post: What Hobby Lobby Shows Us About the Supreme Court and Civil Rights Laws: Winners and Losers in the Roberts Court.
- ADL: Small Protests Around the U.S. Ratchet Up Anti-Immigrant Rhetoric.
- David Weigel @ Slate: A Congressman Signs Up for the Dinesh D’Souza Tantrum Tour.
- Lee Fang @ Vice: Georgia Pastor Turned Congressional Candidate Rises with America’s Militant Right.
- Nat Stein @ The Colorado Independent: Pulse of religion still beats in conservative politics.
- Terrence McCoy @ Washington Post: Glenn Beck’s audacious defense against Boston Marathon bombings defamation suit.
Share this post
1/30/15 @ 5:35
1/29/15 @ 5:34
1/28/15 @ 5:32
1/27/15 @ 5:33
1/26/15 @ 5:34
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Sarah Palin: Defeat Hillary Clinton By Calling Liberals The Real Racists And Sexists
1/24/15 @ 7:05pm
Bobby Jindal's Extremist Prayer Rally Brings Together Prophets, Bigots And Far-Right Activists
1/22/15 @ 1:00pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Mike Huckabee Falsely Claims Ted Nugent Changed The Lyrics To Sexually Explicit Song They Performed Together
1/21/15 @ 12:30pm