Right Wing Round-Up - 7/24/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 7/24/2014 5:32 pm
- Elliot Mincberg @ Huffington Post: What Hobby Lobby Shows Us About the Supreme Court and Civil Rights Laws: Winners and Losers in the Roberts Court.
- ADL: Small Protests Around the U.S. Ratchet Up Anti-Immigrant Rhetoric.
- David Weigel @ Slate: A Congressman Signs Up for the Dinesh D’Souza Tantrum Tour.
- Lee Fang @ Vice: Georgia Pastor Turned Congressional Candidate Rises with America’s Militant Right.
- Nat Stein @ The Colorado Independent: Pulse of religion still beats in conservative politics.
- Terrence McCoy @ Washington Post: Glenn Beck’s audacious defense against Boston Marathon bombings defamation suit.
5/27/16 @ 3:05
5/26/16 @ 5:34
5/26/16 @ 1:42
5/25/16 @ 5:33
'I Think It's Wrong': Glenn Beck Doesn't Even Believe His Own Conspiracy Theory About The Clinton Email Controversy
5/25/16 @ 3:49
5/24/16 @ 5:32
John Hagee: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Donald Trump
5/18/16 @ 12:15pm
Alex Jones: 'Michelle Obama Is A Man' Who Murdered Joan Rivers To Cover It Up
5/17/16 @ 9:51am
Trey Gowdy Concedes: The Military Could Not Have Gotten To Benghazi In Time To Save Lives
5/17/16 @ 3:12pm
Louie Gohmert: No Gay Space Colonies!
5/26/16 @ 5:20pm
'Pro-Life' Activist: Not Our Fault 'If Women Wind Up Dying' From Coat Hanger Abortions
5/25/16 @ 11:30am