Right Wing Round-Up - 7/24/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 7/24/2014 5:32 pm
- Elliot Mincberg @ Huffington Post: What Hobby Lobby Shows Us About the Supreme Court and Civil Rights Laws: Winners and Losers in the Roberts Court.
- ADL: Small Protests Around the U.S. Ratchet Up Anti-Immigrant Rhetoric.
- David Weigel @ Slate: A Congressman Signs Up for the Dinesh D’Souza Tantrum Tour.
- Lee Fang @ Vice: Georgia Pastor Turned Congressional Candidate Rises with America’s Militant Right.
- Nat Stein @ The Colorado Independent: Pulse of religion still beats in conservative politics.
- Terrence McCoy @ Washington Post: Glenn Beck’s audacious defense against Boston Marathon bombings defamation suit.
Share this post
7/2/15 @ 4:33
7/1/15 @ 5:33
The Ten Plagues Of Gay Marriage: Conservatives Warn Of Terrorist Attacks, War And Prison Due To SCOTUS Ruling
7/1/15 @ 1:40
6/30/15 @ 5:37
Far-Right: Flee America Before God Destroys Us For Gay Marriage!
6/26/15 @ 2:15pm
'Satan Dancing With Delight': The Religious Right Reacts To The Legalization Of Gay Marriage
6/26/15 @ 11:36am
Rick Wiles Renounces His American Citizenship In Response To Marriage Equality Ruling
7/1/15 @ 4:05pm
Glenn Beck Warns That His Radio Program Could Be Shut Down Because Of Gay Marriage Ruling
6/26/15 @ 4:07pm
Conservatives React To Gay Marriage Ruling: End Times! God's Wrath! Civil War!
6/26/15 @ 1:30pm