Right Wing Round-Up - 7/24/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 7/24/2013 5:39 pm
- Catherine Thompson @ TPM: Steve King: ‘When People Start Calling You Names, That’s What Confirms You’ve Won The Debate.’
- Esther Yu-Hsi Lee @ Think Progress: Congressman Rejects Bipartisan Criticism, Insists Many Undocumented Youth Are ‘Drug Mules.’
- Benjy Sarlin @ MSNBC: Steve King isn’t an outlier in the GOP. Here’s why.
- Eric W. Dolan @ Raw Story: Pennsylvania police chief: F*ck all you libtards out there, you take it in the a**.
- Timothy Johnson @ Media Matters: "Anti-Racist" Nugent's Analogy: Profile Blacks Like Dangerous Dogs.
- Jeremy Hooper: California pastor says he'll punch, 'go Old Testament' on gay-marrying clergy.
- Joseph L. Conn @ Wall of Separation: Deja Vu All Over Again: After Over Three Decades, The Battle Against The Religious Right Goes On.
- Noah Rothman @ Mediaite: Mark Levin: John Boehner And Obama ‘Cut Some Kind Of A Deal’ To Not Investigate Benghazi.
Share this post
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Jim DeMint Asserts The Federal Government Played No Role In Freeing The Slaves
4/9/14 @ 11:45am
Rick Wiles Warns Adolf Hitler's 'Race Of Super Gay Male Soldiers' Is Taking Over America
4/7/14 @ 4:15pm
Tea Party Activist: 'Gay Supremacy Is Becoming A Monster That Carries Greater Evils Than White Supremacy Ever Did'
4/9/14 @ 3:25pm
Pat Robertson Prays For Obama's Removal, Asks God To 'Deliver Us From This President'
4/8/14 @ 11:50am