Right Wing Round-Up - 7/24/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 7/24/2013 5:39 pm
- Catherine Thompson @ TPM: Steve King: ‘When People Start Calling You Names, That’s What Confirms You’ve Won The Debate.’
- Esther Yu-Hsi Lee @ Think Progress: Congressman Rejects Bipartisan Criticism, Insists Many Undocumented Youth Are ‘Drug Mules.’
- Benjy Sarlin @ MSNBC: Steve King isn’t an outlier in the GOP. Here’s why.
- Eric W. Dolan @ Raw Story: Pennsylvania police chief: F*ck all you libtards out there, you take it in the a**.
- Timothy Johnson @ Media Matters: "Anti-Racist" Nugent's Analogy: Profile Blacks Like Dangerous Dogs.
- Jeremy Hooper: California pastor says he'll punch, 'go Old Testament' on gay-marrying clergy.
- Joseph L. Conn @ Wall of Separation: Deja Vu All Over Again: After Over Three Decades, The Battle Against The Religious Right Goes On.
- Noah Rothman @ Mediaite: Mark Levin: John Boehner And Obama ‘Cut Some Kind Of A Deal’ To Not Investigate Benghazi.
8/26/16 @ 4:45
8/25/16 @ 5:34
8/24/16 @ 5:35
8/23/16 @ 5:33
8/22/16 @ 5:33
Janet Porter: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Trump
8/22/16 @ 10:58am
Rudy Giuliani: No Terrorist Attacks Occurred During The Bush Administration
8/15/16 @ 3:05pm
Lance Wallnau: Trump's Wall 'Isn't About Mexico,' It's About Biblical Prophecy
8/19/16 @ 3:57pm
Trump Supporter Tells Glenn Beck That If Trump Doesn't Build A Wall, 'We're Going To Come After Him Personally'
8/24/16 @ 2:09pm
Family Security Matters: 'Muslim DNA' Makes Olympic Fencer Prone To 'Attacking Others With Knives'
8/18/16 @ 12:46pm