Right Wing Round-Up - 7/24/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 7/24/2013 5:39 pm
- Catherine Thompson @ TPM: Steve King: ‘When People Start Calling You Names, That’s What Confirms You’ve Won The Debate.’
- Esther Yu-Hsi Lee @ Think Progress: Congressman Rejects Bipartisan Criticism, Insists Many Undocumented Youth Are ‘Drug Mules.’
- Benjy Sarlin @ MSNBC: Steve King isn’t an outlier in the GOP. Here’s why.
- Eric W. Dolan @ Raw Story: Pennsylvania police chief: F*ck all you libtards out there, you take it in the a**.
- Timothy Johnson @ Media Matters: "Anti-Racist" Nugent's Analogy: Profile Blacks Like Dangerous Dogs.
- Jeremy Hooper: California pastor says he'll punch, 'go Old Testament' on gay-marrying clergy.
- Joseph L. Conn @ Wall of Separation: Deja Vu All Over Again: After Over Three Decades, The Battle Against The Religious Right Goes On.
- Noah Rothman @ Mediaite: Mark Levin: John Boehner And Obama ‘Cut Some Kind Of A Deal’ To Not Investigate Benghazi.
Walid Shoebat: Hillary Clinton's Pneumonia Is Really A Sign Of Demonic Possession
9/13/16 @ 12:45pm
Leading Birther Jerome Corsi Now Refuses To Comment On Birtherism
9/16/16 @ 3:42pm
Trump's New 'Pro-Life' Adviser Wants To Ban Abortion Without 'Abominable' Exceptions
9/16/16 @ 10:41am
David Barton: Christians Have A Biblical Responsibility To Vote For Donald Trump
9/16/16 @ 12:50pm
Darrell Scott: Trump Is Under 'Concentrated Satanic Attack'
9/21/16 @ 11:40am