Right Wing Round-Up - 7/24/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 7/24/2013 5:39 pm
- Catherine Thompson @ TPM: Steve King: ‘When People Start Calling You Names, That’s What Confirms You’ve Won The Debate.’
- Esther Yu-Hsi Lee @ Think Progress: Congressman Rejects Bipartisan Criticism, Insists Many Undocumented Youth Are ‘Drug Mules.’
- Benjy Sarlin @ MSNBC: Steve King isn’t an outlier in the GOP. Here’s why.
- Eric W. Dolan @ Raw Story: Pennsylvania police chief: F*ck all you libtards out there, you take it in the a**.
- Timothy Johnson @ Media Matters: "Anti-Racist" Nugent's Analogy: Profile Blacks Like Dangerous Dogs.
- Jeremy Hooper: California pastor says he'll punch, 'go Old Testament' on gay-marrying clergy.
- Joseph L. Conn @ Wall of Separation: Deja Vu All Over Again: After Over Three Decades, The Battle Against The Religious Right Goes On.
- Noah Rothman @ Mediaite: Mark Levin: John Boehner And Obama ‘Cut Some Kind Of A Deal’ To Not Investigate Benghazi.
John Hagee: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Donald Trump
5/18/16 @ 12:15pm
Alex Jones: 'Michelle Obama Is A Man' Who Murdered Joan Rivers To Cover It Up
5/17/16 @ 9:51am
Trey Gowdy Concedes: The Military Could Not Have Gotten To Benghazi In Time To Save Lives
5/17/16 @ 3:12pm
Louie Gohmert: No Gay Space Colonies!
5/26/16 @ 5:20pm
'Michelle Obama Is A Transvestite! Why Can't People Get The Facts?'
5/16/16 @ 3:45pm