Right Wing Round-Up - 7/24/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 7/24/2013 5:39 pm
- Catherine Thompson @ TPM: Steve King: ‘When People Start Calling You Names, That’s What Confirms You’ve Won The Debate.’
- Esther Yu-Hsi Lee @ Think Progress: Congressman Rejects Bipartisan Criticism, Insists Many Undocumented Youth Are ‘Drug Mules.’
- Benjy Sarlin @ MSNBC: Steve King isn’t an outlier in the GOP. Here’s why.
- Eric W. Dolan @ Raw Story: Pennsylvania police chief: F*ck all you libtards out there, you take it in the a**.
- Timothy Johnson @ Media Matters: "Anti-Racist" Nugent's Analogy: Profile Blacks Like Dangerous Dogs.
- Jeremy Hooper: California pastor says he'll punch, 'go Old Testament' on gay-marrying clergy.
- Joseph L. Conn @ Wall of Separation: Deja Vu All Over Again: After Over Three Decades, The Battle Against The Religious Right Goes On.
- Noah Rothman @ Mediaite: Mark Levin: John Boehner And Obama ‘Cut Some Kind Of A Deal’ To Not Investigate Benghazi.
Share this post
Ben Carson Set To Join Pastor Who Wants Gays Put To Death At Iowa Conference
7/15/15 @ 2:00pm
Anti-Gay Clerk: Following The Law Is A Violation Of My Rights
7/14/15 @ 10:50am
Jerome Corsi 'Exposes' Hillary Clinton's Lesbian Muslim Brotherhood Conspiracy
7/21/15 @ 1:30pm
Anti-Gay Preacher: Supreme Court Justices Blackmailed By Secret Gay Lovers
7/14/15 @ 1:30pm
Ben Carson: 'The Whole Purpose' Of Planned Parenthood Is To 'Eliminate Black People'
7/20/15 @ 12:15pm