Right Wing Round-Up - 7/2/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 7/2/2014 4:35 pm
- Sarah Posner @ Religion Dispatches: Religious Leaders Press Obama for Exemption from Executive Order Barring Discrimination.
- Ed Brayton: Pam Geller Lies. Film at 11.
- Carlos Maza @ Equality Matters: NRO’s Dennis Prager: Heterosexual AIDS Is An “Entirely Manufactured” Myth.
- Sarah Jones @ Wall of Separation: Clueless Cop: La. Sheriff Hosts Rally To Promote ‘Christian Nation.’
- Ian Millhiser @ Think Progress: The Most Partisan Supreme Court Justice Of All.
- Tom Kludt @ TPM: Meet The Conservative Journalist Who Reported The Cochran Bribery Allegations.
Share this post
Five Conservatives Who Don't Understand Net Neutrality…But Are Definitely Against It!
11/14/14 @ 10:57am
Texas Approves Textbooks With Moses As Honorary Founding Father
11/21/14 @ 3:35pm
Kobach Wonders If Hispanic Majority Would Conduct 'Ethnic Cleansing' In U.S.
11/20/14 @ 12:53pm
Conservative Pundit: Gays Sleep With Up To 20,000 Partners In Their 'Short, Miserable Lives'
11/24/14 @ 11:50am
Rick Santorum Wishes Obama Would Be A Racial Uniter Like Segregationists Jerry Falwell and Jesse Helms
11/17/14 @ 11:44am