Right Wing Round-Up - 7/2/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 7/2/2012 5:47 pm
- Kevin Drum: No, Obamacare Isn't the Biggest Tax Increase in History.
- Alan Colmes: Tea Party Leader Hopes Five Supreme Court Justices Get Colon Cancer.
- Frances Martel @ Mediaite: Chris Christie Asks ‘Idiot’ Reporter ‘Are You Stupid?’ At Press Conference.
- Alvin McEwen: Anti-gay study another chapter in history of religious right distortions.
- Eric Lach @ TPM: Gingrich Speaks At Rally In France For Iranian ‘Terror’ Group.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: Where Obama won't be on the 4th of July.
Share this post
Pat Robertson, Who Said 'The Lord Told Me' that 'Romney Will Win,' Urges Viewers to Beware False Prophets
5/9/13 @ 1:00pm
Bachmann: 9/11 and Benghazi Were God's Judgment
5/10/13 @ 12:16pm
Robertson Tells Woman Whose Husband Cheated to Remember 'He's a Man' and be Grateful She Lives in America
5/15/13 @ 12:30pm
Rick Perry Urges Boy Scouts to Oppose Gay 'Pop Culture' Like Sam Houston Resisted Slavery
5/6/13 @ 11:00am
Bryan Fischer Won't Answer a Simple 'Yes' or 'No' Question
5/9/13 @ 11:37am
- RT @BryanJFischer Homosexuals violate BSA oath to be "physically strong" - homosexual conduct the number one risk factor for HIV/AIDS.4 hours ago
- RT @BryanJFischer Is BSA discriminating against homosexual behavior? Absolutely. Should they? Absolutely. It's immoral, unnatural, unhealthy4 hours ago
- RT @SantilliMan: I'll say it again: Hillary Clinton must be tried, convicted and shot in the vagina for treason against the USA. Drugs & m…4 hours ago