Right Wing Round-Up - 7/19/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 7/19/2013 5:34 pm
- Emily Arrowood & Brian Powell @ Media Matters: "Race-Baiter In Chief": Right-Wing Media React To Obama's Trayvon Martin Remarks.
- Josh Feldman @ Mediaite: Rev. Jesse Lee Peterson To Piers: Trayvon Was ‘Thug,’ Not ‘Innocent Little Kid, Tip-Toeing Through The Tulips.’
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: When a 'bombshell' is a dud.
- Faithful America: Tell Roman Catholic Cardinal: Don't offer your blessing to ex-gay therapy.
- Peter Montgomery @ Religion Dispatches: Capitalism and Christianity.
- Sarah Posner @ The American Prospect: More Than a Hobby.
Share this post
Anti-Gay Marriage Leader's Ex-Wife Left Him For Another Woman
8/12/14 @ 4:40pm
Fischer: Michael Brown Attacked Police Officer Because He Was 'Hyped Up On Marijuana'
8/18/14 @ 4:10pm
Steve King: Since Ferguson Rioters Are All Of The Same 'Continental Origin,' Racial Profiling Is Not A Concern
8/14/14 @ 10:48am
Kevin McCarthy's Wife Says She Is Losing Her 'Right To Be A Christian'
8/15/14 @ 2:30pm
CO State Senator Explains That Fracking Poses No Danger Because Having High Amounts Of Methane In The Water Is Totally Natural
8/12/14 @ 10:54am