Right Wing Round-Up - 7/19/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 7/19/2013 5:34 pm
- Emily Arrowood & Brian Powell @ Media Matters: "Race-Baiter In Chief": Right-Wing Media React To Obama's Trayvon Martin Remarks.
- Josh Feldman @ Mediaite: Rev. Jesse Lee Peterson To Piers: Trayvon Was ‘Thug,’ Not ‘Innocent Little Kid, Tip-Toeing Through The Tulips.’
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: When a 'bombshell' is a dud.
- Faithful America: Tell Roman Catholic Cardinal: Don't offer your blessing to ex-gay therapy.
- Peter Montgomery @ Religion Dispatches: Capitalism and Christianity.
- Sarah Posner @ The American Prospect: More Than a Hobby.
Share this post
Tea Party Of Louisiana Falls For Hoax Article: 'Common Core Turns Students Gay'
8/19/14 @ 5:15pm
Michelle Duggar Joins Smear Campaign Against Fayetteville LGBT Nondiscrimination Ordinance
8/19/14 @ 10:35am
Pat Robertson: Healing Prayers Sometimes Don't Work Because People 'Enjoy Their Sickness'
8/19/14 @ 11:45am
Ben Stein: Michael Brown 'Wasn't Unarmed. He Was Armed With His Incredibly Strong, Scary Self'
8/27/14 @ 12:14pm
Kevin Sorbo And Rick Wiles Agree: Atheists Are Angry Because They Know God Exists
8/26/14 @ 3:08pm