Right Wing Round-Up - 7/19/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 7/19/2013 5:34 pm
- Emily Arrowood & Brian Powell @ Media Matters: "Race-Baiter In Chief": Right-Wing Media React To Obama's Trayvon Martin Remarks.
- Josh Feldman @ Mediaite: Rev. Jesse Lee Peterson To Piers: Trayvon Was ‘Thug,’ Not ‘Innocent Little Kid, Tip-Toeing Through The Tulips.’
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: When a 'bombshell' is a dud.
- Faithful America: Tell Roman Catholic Cardinal: Don't offer your blessing to ex-gay therapy.
- Peter Montgomery @ Religion Dispatches: Capitalism and Christianity.
- Sarah Posner @ The American Prospect: More Than a Hobby.
Share this post
9/30/14 @ 5:32
9/29/14 @ 5:35
9/29/14 @ 1:04
9/25/14 @ 5:35
9/24/14 @ 5:33
9/23/14 @ 5:36
Glenn Beck Literally Stands Up And Applauds Parents Who Are Refusing To Have Their Children Vaccinated
9/18/14 @ 11:58am
Robertson: Violence In Bible Different From Quran Because God Commanded It
9/22/14 @ 12:40pm
Rick Joyner Had A Prophetic Dream Of Chaos And Revolution
9/19/14 @ 2:48pm
The GOP's Hate Summit: A Who's Who Of The 2014 Values Voter Summit
9/22/14 @ 11:37am
Pat Robertson: 'One Little Jewish Radical' Has 'Terrorized' Our Cowardly Military
9/18/14 @ 12:55pm