Right Wing Round-Up - 7/19/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 7/19/2013 5:34 pm
- Emily Arrowood & Brian Powell @ Media Matters: "Race-Baiter In Chief": Right-Wing Media React To Obama's Trayvon Martin Remarks.
- Josh Feldman @ Mediaite: Rev. Jesse Lee Peterson To Piers: Trayvon Was ‘Thug,’ Not ‘Innocent Little Kid, Tip-Toeing Through The Tulips.’
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: When a 'bombshell' is a dud.
- Faithful America: Tell Roman Catholic Cardinal: Don't offer your blessing to ex-gay therapy.
- Peter Montgomery @ Religion Dispatches: Capitalism and Christianity.
- Sarah Posner @ The American Prospect: More Than a Hobby.
Share this post
Far-Right: Flee America Before God Destroys Us For Gay Marriage!
6/26/15 @ 2:15pm
'Satan Dancing With Delight': The Religious Right Reacts To The Legalization Of Gay Marriage
6/26/15 @ 11:36am
Rick Wiles Renounces His American Citizenship In Response To Marriage Equality Ruling
7/1/15 @ 4:05pm
Glenn Beck Warns That His Radio Program Could Be Shut Down Because Of Gay Marriage Ruling
6/26/15 @ 4:07pm
Conservatives React To Gay Marriage Ruling: End Times! God's Wrath! Civil War!
6/26/15 @ 1:30pm