Right Wing Round-Up - 7/19/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 7/19/2013 4:34 pm
- Emily Arrowood & Brian Powell @ Media Matters: "Race-Baiter In Chief": Right-Wing Media React To Obama's Trayvon Martin Remarks.
- Josh Feldman @ Mediaite: Rev. Jesse Lee Peterson To Piers: Trayvon Was ‘Thug,’ Not ‘Innocent Little Kid, Tip-Toeing Through The Tulips.’
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: When a 'bombshell' is a dud.
- Faithful America: Tell Roman Catholic Cardinal: Don't offer your blessing to ex-gay therapy.
- Peter Montgomery @ Religion Dispatches: Capitalism and Christianity.
- Sarah Posner @ The American Prospect: More Than a Hobby.
Share this post
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Tony Perkins: No Religion In Government, Unless It's My Religion
1/15/15 @ 4:40pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Ron Paul Is Just Asking The Question: Was The Charlie Hebdo Attack A False Flag Operation?
1/16/15 @ 3:00pm