Right Wing Round-Up - 7/19/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 7/19/2012 4:40 pm
- PFAW: Gridlock or Bust: How the Senate GOP Has Abandoned Its Own Nominees for the Sake of Obstruction.
- Peter Montgomery @ AlterNet: Romney Meets With Leader of Radical Christian Group, Despite Extremism Exposed By Their New Hire.
- Good As You: NOM unveils its new Corporate Hypocrisy Project.
- Judd Legum @ Think Progress: George Zimmerman Says He Wouldn’t Do Anything Differently: ‘It Was God’s Plan’ For Me To Kill Trayvon Martin.
- Chelsea Rudman @ Media Matters: James O'Keefe Fails To Find A Scandal, Union And Public Works Edition.
- Kevin Drum: GOP Shamelessness Reaches New Heights.
- Andrew Kirell @ Mediaite: John Boehner Goes After Bachmann’s Clinton Aide/Muslim Brotherhood Remarks: ‘Pretty Dangerous.’
- John Stanton @ BuzzFeed: Cantor Urges Tolerance On Gays, Muslims.
- Warren Throckmorton: Founders’ Bible Cites Pro-Slavery Leader as Proponent of America as a Christian Nation, Part Two.
Share this post
Pat Robertson: Yoga Tricks People Into Speaking 'In Hindu'
2/24/15 @ 12:00pm
Pat Robertson: Satanic Covens Use Facebook To Curse Your Family
2/17/15 @ 11:10am
Victoria Jackson: Obama's Gay Marriage Support Proves He's 'An Islamic Jihadist'
2/20/15 @ 4:35pm
Rick Santorum, Bobby Jindal Join Israel Trip With Hate Group That Wants To Convert Jews
2/20/15 @ 12:00pm
Scott Lively Warns That SCOTUS Could Unleash The Antichrist By September 2015
2/23/15 @ 10:16am