Right Wing Round-Up - 7/19/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 7/19/2012 4:40 pm
- PFAW: Gridlock or Bust: How the Senate GOP Has Abandoned Its Own Nominees for the Sake of Obstruction.
- Peter Montgomery @ AlterNet: Romney Meets With Leader of Radical Christian Group, Despite Extremism Exposed By Their New Hire.
- Good As You: NOM unveils its new Corporate Hypocrisy Project.
- Judd Legum @ Think Progress: George Zimmerman Says He Wouldn’t Do Anything Differently: ‘It Was God’s Plan’ For Me To Kill Trayvon Martin.
- Chelsea Rudman @ Media Matters: James O'Keefe Fails To Find A Scandal, Union And Public Works Edition.
- Kevin Drum: GOP Shamelessness Reaches New Heights.
- Andrew Kirell @ Mediaite: John Boehner Goes After Bachmann’s Clinton Aide/Muslim Brotherhood Remarks: ‘Pretty Dangerous.’
- John Stanton @ BuzzFeed: Cantor Urges Tolerance On Gays, Muslims.
- Warren Throckmorton: Founders’ Bible Cites Pro-Slavery Leader as Proponent of America as a Christian Nation, Part Two.
Share this post
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Tony Perkins: No Religion In Government, Unless It's My Religion
1/15/15 @ 4:40pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Ron Paul Is Just Asking The Question: Was The Charlie Hebdo Attack A False Flag Operation?
1/16/15 @ 3:00pm