Right Wing Round-Up - 7/19/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 7/19/2012 5:40 pm
- PFAW: Gridlock or Bust: How the Senate GOP Has Abandoned Its Own Nominees for the Sake of Obstruction.
- Peter Montgomery @ AlterNet: Romney Meets With Leader of Radical Christian Group, Despite Extremism Exposed By Their New Hire.
- Good As You: NOM unveils its new Corporate Hypocrisy Project.
- Judd Legum @ Think Progress: George Zimmerman Says He Wouldn’t Do Anything Differently: ‘It Was God’s Plan’ For Me To Kill Trayvon Martin.
- Chelsea Rudman @ Media Matters: James O'Keefe Fails To Find A Scandal, Union And Public Works Edition.
- Kevin Drum: GOP Shamelessness Reaches New Heights.
- Andrew Kirell @ Mediaite: John Boehner Goes After Bachmann’s Clinton Aide/Muslim Brotherhood Remarks: ‘Pretty Dangerous.’
- John Stanton @ BuzzFeed: Cantor Urges Tolerance On Gays, Muslims.
- Warren Throckmorton: Founders’ Bible Cites Pro-Slavery Leader as Proponent of America as a Christian Nation, Part Two.
Share this post
Tea Party Of Louisiana Falls For Hoax Article: 'Common Core Turns Students Gay'
8/19/14 @ 5:15pm
Michelle Duggar Joins Smear Campaign Against Fayetteville LGBT Nondiscrimination Ordinance
8/19/14 @ 10:35am
Ben Stein: Michael Brown 'Wasn't Unarmed. He Was Armed With His Incredibly Strong, Scary Self'
8/27/14 @ 12:14pm
Pat Robertson: Healing Prayers Sometimes Don't Work Because People 'Enjoy Their Sickness'
8/19/14 @ 11:45am
Kevin Sorbo And Rick Wiles Agree: Atheists Are Angry Because They Know God Exists
8/26/14 @ 3:08pm