Right Wing Round-Up - 7/18/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 7/18/2013 5:33 pm
- TFN Insider: So Did Pro-Choice Protesters REALLY Bring Feces and Urine to the Texas Capitol?
- Joe.My.God: Eugene Delgaudio Disciplined By County Board Of Supervisors.
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress: Bill O’Reilly: ‘I Don’t Buy… That Homosexuals Have A Constitutional Right To Marry.’
- Towleroad: Dominican Republic Religious Leaders Organize 'Black Armband' Protest Against Gay Ambassador Nominee.
- Eric Hananoki @ Media Matters: Erick Erickson's Endorsement Of "Instant Millionaires" Plan Is Lifted From Old Ann Coulter Emails.
- Chris Geidner @ BuzzFeed: House Republicans Cave On Marriage Fight.
Share this post
Bachmann: Rapture Imminent Thanks To Gay Marriage & Obama
4/20/15 @ 12:30pm
Bachmann: End Times Are Here, Thanks Obama
4/13/15 @ 1:25pm
Bachmann: God Punishing US With 'Economic Disasters, Natural Disasters' Due To Obama Presidency
4/13/15 @ 12:25pm
Franklin Graham Furious That Marvel's Iceman Is Gay
4/23/15 @ 2:00pm
James Dobson Does Not Understand Bisexuality: 'That's Orgies!'
4/17/15 @ 1:39pm