Right Wing Round-Up - 7/18/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 7/18/2013 4:33 pm
- TFN Insider: So Did Pro-Choice Protesters REALLY Bring Feces and Urine to the Texas Capitol?
- Joe.My.God: Eugene Delgaudio Disciplined By County Board Of Supervisors.
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress: Bill O’Reilly: ‘I Don’t Buy… That Homosexuals Have A Constitutional Right To Marry.’
- Towleroad: Dominican Republic Religious Leaders Organize 'Black Armband' Protest Against Gay Ambassador Nominee.
- Eric Hananoki @ Media Matters: Erick Erickson's Endorsement Of "Instant Millionaires" Plan Is Lifted From Old Ann Coulter Emails.
- Chris Geidner @ BuzzFeed: House Republicans Cave On Marriage Fight.
Share this post
Pat Robertson: Yoga Tricks People Into Speaking 'In Hindu'
2/24/15 @ 12:00pm
Victoria Jackson: Obama's Gay Marriage Support Proves He's 'An Islamic Jihadist'
2/20/15 @ 4:35pm
Pat Robertson: Satanic Covens Use Facebook To Curse Your Family
2/17/15 @ 11:10am
Rick Santorum, Bobby Jindal Join Israel Trip With Hate Group That Wants To Convert Jews
2/20/15 @ 12:00pm
Scott Lively Warns That SCOTUS Could Unleash The Antichrist By September 2015
2/23/15 @ 10:16am