Right Wing Round-Up - 7/18/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 7/18/2013 4:33 pm
- TFN Insider: So Did Pro-Choice Protesters REALLY Bring Feces and Urine to the Texas Capitol?
- Joe.My.God: Eugene Delgaudio Disciplined By County Board Of Supervisors.
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress: Bill O’Reilly: ‘I Don’t Buy… That Homosexuals Have A Constitutional Right To Marry.’
- Towleroad: Dominican Republic Religious Leaders Organize 'Black Armband' Protest Against Gay Ambassador Nominee.
- Eric Hananoki @ Media Matters: Erick Erickson's Endorsement Of "Instant Millionaires" Plan Is Lifted From Old Ann Coulter Emails.
- Chris Geidner @ BuzzFeed: House Republicans Cave On Marriage Fight.
Share this post
Bobby Jindal's Prayer Rally Materials Blame Gays & Legal Abortion For Hurricane Katrina
12/11/14 @ 12:27pm
Texas Pastor: 'Dirty Faggots' Want To Snatch And Rape Your Kids
12/10/14 @ 1:36pm
Overheard At Anti-Obama Rally: 'Hang Him! We've Got Rope'
12/11/14 @ 1:30pm
Anti-Immigrant Protests A Bust, Again
12/11/14 @ 1:10pm
Ann Coulter: Women Who Say They've Been Raped Are Typically Just 'Girls Trying To Get Attention'
12/16/14 @ 3:55pm