Right Wing Round-Up - 7/18/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 7/18/2013 5:33 pm
- TFN Insider: So Did Pro-Choice Protesters REALLY Bring Feces and Urine to the Texas Capitol?
- Joe.My.God: Eugene Delgaudio Disciplined By County Board Of Supervisors.
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress: Bill O’Reilly: ‘I Don’t Buy… That Homosexuals Have A Constitutional Right To Marry.’
- Towleroad: Dominican Republic Religious Leaders Organize 'Black Armband' Protest Against Gay Ambassador Nominee.
- Eric Hananoki @ Media Matters: Erick Erickson's Endorsement Of "Instant Millionaires" Plan Is Lifted From Old Ann Coulter Emails.
- Chris Geidner @ BuzzFeed: House Republicans Cave On Marriage Fight.
Share this post
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Jim DeMint Asserts The Federal Government Played No Role In Freeing The Slaves
4/9/14 @ 11:45am
Rick Wiles Warns Adolf Hitler's 'Race Of Super Gay Male Soldiers' Is Taking Over America
4/7/14 @ 4:15pm
Tea Party Activist: 'Gay Supremacy Is Becoming A Monster That Carries Greater Evils Than White Supremacy Ever Did'
4/9/14 @ 3:25pm
Pat Robertson Prays For Obama's Removal, Asks God To 'Deliver Us From This President'
4/8/14 @ 11:50am