Right Wing Round-Up - 7/16/14
• Esther Yu-His Lee @ ThinkProgress: Arizona Politician Mistakes WMCA Campers For Undocumented Children.
• David Edwards @ Raw Story: Louie Gohmert: Obama won’t ‘defend women’ from ‘hundreds of thousands’ of immigrant rapists.
• Igor Bobic @ Huffington Post: Conservative Groups Protest Central American Children By Marching With Guns.
• Jeremy Hooper @ Good As You: ‘Ex-gay’ group: A government that encourages gay men but not ‘change’ therapy is ‘willing partner to their death.’
• Steve Benen @ MaddowBlog: House GOP too busy for impeachment?
Share this post
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Sarah Palin: Defeat Hillary Clinton By Calling Liberals The Real Racists And Sexists
1/24/15 @ 7:05pm
Bobby Jindal's Extremist Prayer Rally Brings Together Prophets, Bigots And Far-Right Activists
1/22/15 @ 1:00pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Mike Huckabee Falsely Claims Ted Nugent Changed The Lyrics To Sexually Explicit Song They Performed Together
1/21/15 @ 12:30pm