Right Wing Round-Up - 7/16/14
• Esther Yu-His Lee @ ThinkProgress: Arizona Politician Mistakes WMCA Campers For Undocumented Children.
• David Edwards @ Raw Story: Louie Gohmert: Obama won’t ‘defend women’ from ‘hundreds of thousands’ of immigrant rapists.
• Igor Bobic @ Huffington Post: Conservative Groups Protest Central American Children By Marching With Guns.
• Jeremy Hooper @ Good As You: ‘Ex-gay’ group: A government that encourages gay men but not ‘change’ therapy is ‘willing partner to their death.’
• Steve Benen @ MaddowBlog: House GOP too busy for impeachment?
Share this post
Phyllis Schlafly: Obama Intentionally Bringing In Ebola To Make America More Like Africa
10/9/14 @ 11:12am
WorldNetDaily Pundit: Obama Using Ebola To Put Us In FEMA Coffins, Impose Martial Law
10/8/14 @ 1:15pm
An 'Utterly Exasperated' Mike Huckabee Threatens To Leave The GOP Over Gay Marriage
10/7/14 @ 3:34pm
The Religious Right Reacts To SCOTUS Gay Marriage Decision: 'Unconscionable, Unconstitutional, And Un-American'
10/6/14 @ 3:38pm
The Bible Code Definitively Proves Obama Is The Antichrist!
10/7/14 @ 12:55pm