Right Wing Round-Up - 7/16/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 7/16/2013 4:37 pm
- PFAW: PFAW and Others File Case Challenging ‘Profoundly Problematic’ NSA Surveillance.
- TFN Insider: What John Hagee Didn’t Say.
- Eric W. Dolan @ Raw Story: Fox News host Bill O’Reilly: Those upset by Zimmerman verdict ‘simply hate America.’
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: 'Nuclear option' averted in Senate after Republicans blink.
- Luke Brinker @ Equality Matters: Fox’s Starnes Baselessly Speculates That Churches Will Be Punished For Opposing Same-Sex Marriage.
- Jamelle Bouie @ The American Prospect: When Tea Partiers Try to Show Their "Diversity."
Share this post
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Sarah Palin: Defeat Hillary Clinton By Calling Liberals The Real Racists And Sexists
1/24/15 @ 7:05pm
Bobby Jindal's Extremist Prayer Rally Brings Together Prophets, Bigots And Far-Right Activists
1/22/15 @ 1:00pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Mike Huckabee Falsely Claims Ted Nugent Changed The Lyrics To Sexually Explicit Song They Performed Together
1/21/15 @ 12:30pm