Right Wing Round-Up - 7/16/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 7/16/2013 4:37 pm
- PFAW: PFAW and Others File Case Challenging ‘Profoundly Problematic’ NSA Surveillance.
- TFN Insider: What John Hagee Didn’t Say.
- Eric W. Dolan @ Raw Story: Fox News host Bill O’Reilly: Those upset by Zimmerman verdict ‘simply hate America.’
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: 'Nuclear option' averted in Senate after Republicans blink.
- Luke Brinker @ Equality Matters: Fox’s Starnes Baselessly Speculates That Churches Will Be Punished For Opposing Same-Sex Marriage.
- Jamelle Bouie @ The American Prospect: When Tea Partiers Try to Show Their "Diversity."
Share this post
Texas Approves Textbooks With Moses As Honorary Founding Father
11/21/14 @ 3:35pm
Kobach Wonders If Hispanic Majority Would Conduct 'Ethnic Cleansing' In U.S.
11/20/14 @ 12:53pm
Conservative Pundit: Gays Sleep With Up To 20,000 Partners In Their 'Short, Miserable Lives'
11/24/14 @ 11:50am
Rick Santorum Wishes Obama Would Be A Racial Uniter Like Segregationists Jerry Falwell and Jesse Helms
11/17/14 @ 11:44am
Josh Duggar To Lead Rally Against Marriage Equality in Arkansas
11/18/14 @ 12:35pm