Right Wing Round-Up - 7/16/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 7/16/2013 5:37 pm
- PFAW: PFAW and Others File Case Challenging ‘Profoundly Problematic’ NSA Surveillance.
- TFN Insider: What John Hagee Didn’t Say.
- Eric W. Dolan @ Raw Story: Fox News host Bill O’Reilly: Those upset by Zimmerman verdict ‘simply hate America.’
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: 'Nuclear option' averted in Senate after Republicans blink.
- Luke Brinker @ Equality Matters: Fox’s Starnes Baselessly Speculates That Churches Will Be Punished For Opposing Same-Sex Marriage.
- Jamelle Bouie @ The American Prospect: When Tea Partiers Try to Show Their "Diversity."
Share this post
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
CBN: Sweden Is Just Like North Korea
4/2/14 @ 2:55pm
Jim DeMint Asserts The Federal Government Played No Role In Freeing The Slaves
4/9/14 @ 11:45am
Rick Wiles Warns Adolf Hitler's 'Race Of Super Gay Male Soldiers' Is Taking Over America
4/7/14 @ 4:15pm
Glenn Beck Does Not React Well To Obama's Health Care Victory Lap
4/2/14 @ 3:31pm