Right Wing Round-Up - 7/16/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 7/16/2013 4:37 pm
- PFAW: PFAW and Others File Case Challenging ‘Profoundly Problematic’ NSA Surveillance.
- TFN Insider: What John Hagee Didn’t Say.
- Eric W. Dolan @ Raw Story: Fox News host Bill O’Reilly: Those upset by Zimmerman verdict ‘simply hate America.’
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: 'Nuclear option' averted in Senate after Republicans blink.
- Luke Brinker @ Equality Matters: Fox’s Starnes Baselessly Speculates That Churches Will Be Punished For Opposing Same-Sex Marriage.
- Jamelle Bouie @ The American Prospect: When Tea Partiers Try to Show Their "Diversity."
Share this post
GOP Candidates Really Don't Want To Talk About 'Kill The Gays' Conference
11/18/15 @ 2:50pm
Marco Rubio: 'Ignore' Gay Marriage Decision Because 'God's Rules Always Win'
11/25/15 @ 11:40am
Texas GOPer Wants Vote On Secession From U.S.
11/25/15 @ 11:15am
Linda Harvey: Anti-Gay Activists Are Running Out Of Places To Shop!
11/25/15 @ 1:45pm
Shoebat: Those Killed At Paris Rock Concert Were Devil Worshippers Who Got What They Deserved
11/18/15 @ 2:42pm