Right Wing Round-Up - 7/16/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 7/16/2013 5:37 pm
- PFAW: PFAW and Others File Case Challenging ‘Profoundly Problematic’ NSA Surveillance.
- TFN Insider: What John Hagee Didn’t Say.
- Eric W. Dolan @ Raw Story: Fox News host Bill O’Reilly: Those upset by Zimmerman verdict ‘simply hate America.’
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: 'Nuclear option' averted in Senate after Republicans blink.
- Luke Brinker @ Equality Matters: Fox’s Starnes Baselessly Speculates That Churches Will Be Punished For Opposing Same-Sex Marriage.
- Jamelle Bouie @ The American Prospect: When Tea Partiers Try to Show Their "Diversity."
Share this post
7/29/15 @ 5:33
7/29/15 @ 5:30
7/28/15 @ 5:34
7/27/15 @ 5:33
7/24/15 @ 5:32
Donald Trump Would Consider Tapping Sarah Palin For Future Trump Administration
7/28/15 @ 12:50pm
Jerome Corsi 'Exposes' Hillary Clinton's Lesbian Muslim Brotherhood Conspiracy
7/21/15 @ 1:30pm
Ben Carson: 'The Whole Purpose' Of Planned Parenthood Is To 'Eliminate Black People'
7/20/15 @ 12:15pm
Fox News Lectures Late Sandra Bland After Praising Armed Standoff At Bundy Ranch
7/24/15 @ 2:20pm
Shoebat: Gays Must Be Put To Death Before Turning Boy Scouts 'Into A Nazi-Like Gay Youth Club'
7/24/15 @ 10:10am