Right Wing Round-Up - 7/14/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 7/14/2014 5:34 pm
- Jeremy Hooper: FRC VP yet again claims 'Satan,' 'the demonized forces of hell' to blame for LGBT rights.
- Ian Millhiser @ Think Progress: Two Florida Police Officers Lose Their Jobs After FBI Report Links Them To The Ku Klux Klan.
- Elias Isquith @ Salon: Arizona charter school history book says whites envied “freedom” of slaves.
- Tom Kludt @ TPM: Watch CNBC's Tea Partier Get Told How Wrong He's Been.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: The absence of his convictions.
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Pat Robertson tells mother: Your son’s stomach pains are caused by a witch ancestor.
6/24/16 @ 5:32
6/23/16 @ 5:32
6/22/16 @ 5:32
6/22/16 @ 11:51
6/21/16 @ 5:34
6/21/16 @ 11:45
Pat Robertson: Gays & Islamists Are Allies So 'Let Them Kill Themselves'
6/14/16 @ 11:40am
Ted Cruz, Who Attended Event Calling For Gays To Be Put To Death, Delivers Characteristically Smug Response To Orlando Attack
6/13/16 @ 2:00pm
Tom DeLay: Obama Is A Communist 'Muslim Sympathizer' Who 'Hates America'
6/15/16 @ 3:30pm
Anti-LGBT Pastor Steven Anderson Applauds Orlando Massacre: 'There's Fifty Less Pedophiles In The World'
6/13/16 @ 11:45am
Walid Shoebat: 'The Only Ones Moaning Over Fifty Gays Slaughtered Are Liberals, Idiots And Gay Lovers'
6/13/16 @ 10:15am