Right Wing Round-Up - 7/11/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 7/11/2013 5:35 pm
- Alexander Zaitchik @ Media Matters: Glenn Beck's Moon Made of Cheese.
- Chip Berlet @ Hatewatch: Anti-LGBT Family Research Council Mimics ‘Patriot’ Rhetoric.
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Gohmert repeatedly shouts ‘Objection!’ to silence claims food stamp cuts hurt hungry families.
- Jeremy Hooper @ NOM Exposed: NOM’s new lie: Gay people are falling over themselves to criticize same-sex parenting.
- Jed Lewison @ Daily Kos: Rand Paul defends hiring 'Southern Avenger' aide, says he has 'zero tolerance' for discrimination.
7/21/16 @ 6:30
7/20/16 @ 6:30
7/18/16 @ 6:20
7/14/16 @ 5:33
Rick Wiles: Satan Using Pokémon Go To Spawn 'Demonic Powers' And Murder Christians
7/13/16 @ 2:35pm
Phil Robertson: If Donald Trump Loses, I'll Go Into Hiding
7/21/16 @ 11:50am
Larry Klayman Suing Obama For Endangering His Life As A White Man
7/12/16 @ 4:52pm
Ray Comfort: 'You Can't Trust An Atheist In A Position Of Authority'
7/11/16 @ 10:53am
RNC Descends Into Chaos When Presiding Chair Blocks Never Trump Delegates
7/18/16 @ 5:30pm