Right Wing Round-Up - 7/11/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 7/11/2013 5:35 pm
- Alexander Zaitchik @ Media Matters: Glenn Beck's Moon Made of Cheese.
- Chip Berlet @ Hatewatch: Anti-LGBT Family Research Council Mimics ‘Patriot’ Rhetoric.
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Gohmert repeatedly shouts ‘Objection!’ to silence claims food stamp cuts hurt hungry families.
- Jeremy Hooper @ NOM Exposed: NOM’s new lie: Gay people are falling over themselves to criticize same-sex parenting.
- Jed Lewison @ Daily Kos: Rand Paul defends hiring 'Southern Avenger' aide, says he has 'zero tolerance' for discrimination.
Share this post
7/25/14 @ 5:33
7/24/14 @ 5:32
7/24/14 @ 3:13
7/24/14 @ 1:11
7/23/14 @ 5:35
Michele Bachmann: Gays Want To Let Adults 'Freely Prey On Little Children Sexually'
7/25/14 @ 11:30am
Minnesota GOPer: Fossil Record Proves Humans Lived Alongside Dinosaurs
7/15/14 @ 3:00pm
Benham Group Disrupts 'Synagogue Of Satan' Unitarian Universalist Worship Services, Receives Proclamation From Mayor
7/22/14 @ 12:35pm
Fox Host Gretchen Carlson Warns Seinfeld's 'Festivus' Promotes Anti-Christian Persecution
7/15/14 @ 11:05am
WorldNetDaily Pundit Thinks Americans Must Dislike America Because They Didn't Elect Sarah Palin
7/16/14 @ 1:15pm