Right Wing Round-Up - 7/11/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 7/11/2013 5:35 pm
- Alexander Zaitchik @ Media Matters: Glenn Beck's Moon Made of Cheese.
- Chip Berlet @ Hatewatch: Anti-LGBT Family Research Council Mimics ‘Patriot’ Rhetoric.
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Gohmert repeatedly shouts ‘Objection!’ to silence claims food stamp cuts hurt hungry families.
- Jeremy Hooper @ NOM Exposed: NOM’s new lie: Gay people are falling over themselves to criticize same-sex parenting.
- Jed Lewison @ Daily Kos: Rand Paul defends hiring 'Southern Avenger' aide, says he has 'zero tolerance' for discrimination.
Rep. Louie Gohmert: Democrats Rely On Votes Of 'Them Who Have No Regard For The Law,' 'People That Can’t Speak English'
9/30/16 @ 11:34
9/29/16 @ 5:33
Jonathan Cahn Knows We're In The End Times Because 'We're Seeing Things That Even Sodom And Gomorrah Didn't See'
9/29/16 @ 3:09
9/28/16 @ 5:32
'Catastrophist' Glenn Beck Now Says It's His Job To Merely Warn About What 'Could' Happen, Not What Will Happen
9/28/16 @ 3:24
9/27/16 @ 5:33
Pat Robertson: 'Demonic' Dungeons & Dragons 'Captures' Its Players
9/27/16 @ 3:40pm
Leading Birther Jerome Corsi Now Refuses To Comment On Birtherism
9/16/16 @ 3:42pm
Darrell Scott: Trump Is Under 'Concentrated Satanic Attack'
9/21/16 @ 11:40am
Pat Robertson: 'Radical Socialist' Obama Will Bring 'Death To This Country'
9/20/16 @ 12:25pm
Pat Robertson: Halloween Is Satan Worship
9/26/16 @ 1:50pm