Right Wing Round-Up - 7/11/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 7/11/2013 4:35 pm
- Alexander Zaitchik @ Media Matters: Glenn Beck's Moon Made of Cheese.
- Chip Berlet @ Hatewatch: Anti-LGBT Family Research Council Mimics ‘Patriot’ Rhetoric.
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Gohmert repeatedly shouts ‘Objection!’ to silence claims food stamp cuts hurt hungry families.
- Jeremy Hooper @ NOM Exposed: NOM’s new lie: Gay people are falling over themselves to criticize same-sex parenting.
- Jed Lewison @ Daily Kos: Rand Paul defends hiring 'Southern Avenger' aide, says he has 'zero tolerance' for discrimination.
Share this post
12/19/14 @ 5:33
12/18/14 @ 5:34
12/18/14 @ 5:30
12/18/14 @ 2:45
Bobby Jindal's Prayer Rally Materials Blame Gays & Legal Abortion For Hurricane Katrina
12/11/14 @ 12:27pm
Texas Pastor: 'Dirty Faggots' Want To Snatch And Rape Your Kids
12/10/14 @ 1:36pm
Overheard At Anti-Obama Rally: 'Hang Him! We've Got Rope'
12/11/14 @ 1:30pm
Ann Coulter: Women Who Say They've Been Raped Are Typically Just 'Girls Trying To Get Attention'
12/16/14 @ 3:55pm
Anti-Immigrant Protests A Bust, Again
12/11/14 @ 1:10pm