Right Wing Round-Up - 7/11/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 7/11/2013 5:35 pm
- Alexander Zaitchik @ Media Matters: Glenn Beck's Moon Made of Cheese.
- Chip Berlet @ Hatewatch: Anti-LGBT Family Research Council Mimics ‘Patriot’ Rhetoric.
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Gohmert repeatedly shouts ‘Objection!’ to silence claims food stamp cuts hurt hungry families.
- Jeremy Hooper @ NOM Exposed: NOM’s new lie: Gay people are falling over themselves to criticize same-sex parenting.
- Jed Lewison @ Daily Kos: Rand Paul defends hiring 'Southern Avenger' aide, says he has 'zero tolerance' for discrimination.
Share this post
10/24/14 @ 5:34
10/24/14 @ 2:44
10/23/14 @ 5:37
10/22/14 @ 5:33
Louie Gohmert: Gays Shouldn't Serve In The Military Because Massages Will Make Them Vulnerable To Terrorism
10/22/14 @ 3:41
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
John Hagee Says Ebola Is God's Judgment On America Because Obama Is Trying To Divide Israel
10/15/14 @ 11:47am
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
GOP Congressman: Obama Wants Ebola To Spread So He Can 'Take Control' Of Everything
10/14/14 @ 12:40pm