Right Wing Round-Up - 7/1/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Monday, 7/1/2013 6:16 pm
- Salvatore Colleluori @ Media Matters: "Obamacars," "Marcophones" And Other Ridiculous Conspiracies About Immigration Reform.
- National Memo: Sarah Palin Threatens To Blow Up The GOP Over Amnesty In The Name Of Ronald Reagan.
- Tom Kludt @ TPM: Brit Hume: Hispanics Still Not Nearly As Important To GOP As White Voters.
- Amanda Marcotte @ Slate: Ohio Simultaneously Makes It Harder to Prevent a Pregnancy and Harder to Terminate One.
- Stephen C. Webster @ Raw Story: Conservative pundit Dana Loesch mimics MLK speech: Don’t judge us by ‘the content of our magazines.’
- The David Pakman Show: Bryan Fischer Irritated: Loves Gays, Hates Homosexuality.
- Pam’s House Blend: So Long, Farewell: Today We Close Pam’s House Blend – A Look Back. It’s been real.
Share this post
3/7/14 @ 6:35
3/6/14 @ 6:33
3/5/14 @ 6:34
3/5/14 @ 5:01
Arizona Tea Party Group Defends SB 1062: 'The First Amendment Protects Only The Practice Of The Christian Faith'
2/26/14 @ 1:55pm
Bachmann: American Jews 'Sold Out Israel' To Help Obama; Bible Predicts US Will Turn Against Israel In End Times
3/4/14 @ 4:40pm
Tea Party Nation: Brewer's Veto Imposed 'Slavery,' Mandatory Penis Cakes For 'Homosexual Weddings'
2/27/14 @ 11:15am
5 Tea Party Myths Debunked As Movement Marks 5 Years Of Dysfunction
2/27/14 @ 3:00pm
Derbyshire: 'Future Of The Conservative Movement Is As A Home For White Ethnocentrism'
2/28/14 @ 4:16pm