Right Wing Round-Up - 7/1/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Monday, 7/1/2013 5:16 pm
- Salvatore Colleluori @ Media Matters: "Obamacars," "Marcophones" And Other Ridiculous Conspiracies About Immigration Reform.
- National Memo: Sarah Palin Threatens To Blow Up The GOP Over Amnesty In The Name Of Ronald Reagan.
- Tom Kludt @ TPM: Brit Hume: Hispanics Still Not Nearly As Important To GOP As White Voters.
- Amanda Marcotte @ Slate: Ohio Simultaneously Makes It Harder to Prevent a Pregnancy and Harder to Terminate One.
- Stephen C. Webster @ Raw Story: Conservative pundit Dana Loesch mimics MLK speech: Don’t judge us by ‘the content of our magazines.’
- The David Pakman Show: Bryan Fischer Irritated: Loves Gays, Hates Homosexuality.
- Pam’s House Blend: So Long, Farewell: Today We Close Pam’s House Blend – A Look Back. It’s been real.
2/12/16 @ 5:33
2/11/16 @ 5:33
2/10/16 @ 5:32
Bryan Fischer Wants Every Member Of Congress To Have To Pass A Test Administered By David Barton Before Taking Office
2/10/16 @ 4:02
2/9/16 @ 5:33
Louie Gohmert: We Got Sanders Because We Let 'Hippies From The '60s' Become Teachers
2/11/16 @ 11:50am
Phil Robertson: 'Rid The Earth Of' Gay Marriage Supporters
2/1/16 @ 10:20am
Sandy Rios: Beyoncé Ushering In The Antichrist With Her 'Black Racism' And 'Lawlessness'
2/9/16 @ 1:25pm
Nearly Everything Ted Cruz Said At Saturday's Debate Was A Lie
2/8/16 @ 12:40pm
Michele Bachmann: Obama Seeks Global Domination As Battle Of Armageddon Approaches
2/1/16 @ 2:00pm