Right Wing Round-Up - 7/1/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Monday, 7/1/2013 6:16 pm
- Salvatore Colleluori @ Media Matters: "Obamacars," "Marcophones" And Other Ridiculous Conspiracies About Immigration Reform.
- National Memo: Sarah Palin Threatens To Blow Up The GOP Over Amnesty In The Name Of Ronald Reagan.
- Tom Kludt @ TPM: Brit Hume: Hispanics Still Not Nearly As Important To GOP As White Voters.
- Amanda Marcotte @ Slate: Ohio Simultaneously Makes It Harder to Prevent a Pregnancy and Harder to Terminate One.
- Stephen C. Webster @ Raw Story: Conservative pundit Dana Loesch mimics MLK speech: Don’t judge us by ‘the content of our magazines.’
- The David Pakman Show: Bryan Fischer Irritated: Loves Gays, Hates Homosexuality.
- Pam’s House Blend: So Long, Farewell: Today We Close Pam’s House Blend – A Look Back. It’s been real.
Share this post
8/29/14 @ 5:34
8/29/14 @ 5:31
8/29/14 @ 3:23
8/28/14 @ 5:33
8/27/14 @ 5:33
8/27/14 @ 5:30
Tea Party Of Louisiana Falls For Hoax Article: 'Common Core Turns Students Gay'
8/19/14 @ 5:15pm
Michelle Duggar Joins Smear Campaign Against Fayetteville LGBT Nondiscrimination Ordinance
8/19/14 @ 10:35am
Ben Stein: Michael Brown 'Wasn't Unarmed. He Was Armed With His Incredibly Strong, Scary Self'
8/27/14 @ 12:14pm
Pat Robertson: Healing Prayers Sometimes Don't Work Because People 'Enjoy Their Sickness'
8/19/14 @ 11:45am
Kevin Sorbo And Rick Wiles Agree: Atheists Are Angry Because They Know God Exists
8/26/14 @ 3:08pm