Right Wing Round-Up - 7/1/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Monday, 7/1/2013 6:16 pm
- Salvatore Colleluori @ Media Matters: "Obamacars," "Marcophones" And Other Ridiculous Conspiracies About Immigration Reform.
- National Memo: Sarah Palin Threatens To Blow Up The GOP Over Amnesty In The Name Of Ronald Reagan.
- Tom Kludt @ TPM: Brit Hume: Hispanics Still Not Nearly As Important To GOP As White Voters.
- Amanda Marcotte @ Slate: Ohio Simultaneously Makes It Harder to Prevent a Pregnancy and Harder to Terminate One.
- Stephen C. Webster @ Raw Story: Conservative pundit Dana Loesch mimics MLK speech: Don’t judge us by ‘the content of our magazines.’
- The David Pakman Show: Bryan Fischer Irritated: Loves Gays, Hates Homosexuality.
- Pam’s House Blend: So Long, Farewell: Today We Close Pam’s House Blend – A Look Back. It’s been real.
Share this post
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
John Hagee Says Ebola Is God's Judgment On America Because Obama Is Trying To Divide Israel
10/15/14 @ 11:47am
GOP Congressman: Obama Wants Ebola To Spread So He Can 'Take Control' Of Everything
10/14/14 @ 12:40pm