Right Wing Round-Up - 7/1/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Monday, 7/1/2013 6:16 pm
- Salvatore Colleluori @ Media Matters: "Obamacars," "Marcophones" And Other Ridiculous Conspiracies About Immigration Reform.
- National Memo: Sarah Palin Threatens To Blow Up The GOP Over Amnesty In The Name Of Ronald Reagan.
- Tom Kludt @ TPM: Brit Hume: Hispanics Still Not Nearly As Important To GOP As White Voters.
- Amanda Marcotte @ Slate: Ohio Simultaneously Makes It Harder to Prevent a Pregnancy and Harder to Terminate One.
- Stephen C. Webster @ Raw Story: Conservative pundit Dana Loesch mimics MLK speech: Don’t judge us by ‘the content of our magazines.’
- The David Pakman Show: Bryan Fischer Irritated: Loves Gays, Hates Homosexuality.
- Pam’s House Blend: So Long, Farewell: Today We Close Pam’s House Blend – A Look Back. It’s been real.
Share this post
10/7/15 @ 5:32
10/6/15 @ 5:34
Alabama Supreme Court Justice Tom Parker: State Courts Must Defy The Supreme Court's Gay Marriage Ruling
10/6/15 @ 3:53
10/5/15 @ 5:32
10/2/15 @ 5:33
GOP Congressman: Planned Parenthood Unnecessary Because 'As A Guy' I Have Plenty Of Options
9/29/15 @ 3:20pm
Mike Huckabee: Boycott Rainbow Doritos! But Chick-Fil-A Boycott Was 'Economic Terrorism'
10/5/15 @ 11:00am
Michael Savage: Bernie Sanders Is A 'Liberal Weasel Jew' Who 'Hates America'
9/30/15 @ 3:15pm
Michele Bachmann: Carolina Flooding Is God's Wrath For U.S. Israel Policy
10/6/15 @ 10:30am
The Vatican Contradicts Liberty Counsel's Claims About Kim Davis' Meeting With Pope Francis
10/2/15 @ 11:00am