Right Wing Round-Up - 7/11/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 7/11/2012 5:52 pm
- Alan Colmes: Colorado State Senator: We Should Consider Banning Mosques Because They’re Not Like Churches.
- Annie-Rose Strasser @ Think Progress: Texas Seeks To Stop Doctors From Talking About Abortion.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: Romney's unpleasant visit with the NAACP.
- Alvin McEwen: Family Research Council pastor has no problem with lying on gay community.
- Joe Strupp @ Media Matters: How A Right-Wing Group Is Infiltrating State News Coverage.
- Casey Michel @ TPM: Texas Charter Schools Allegedly Funneling Religion Into Lessons.
- Noah Rothman @ Mediaite: Glenn Beck Promotes Upcoming ‘Restoring Love’ Rally, Will Reveal ‘Never, Ever Seen Before’ History.
Share this post
Radio Host Frequented By Gun Activists Calls For Shooting of Bush Family & Obama, Sexual Violence Against Hillary Clinton
5/17/13 @ 2:37pm
Robertson Tells Woman Whose Husband Cheated to Remember 'He's a Man' and be Grateful She Lives in America
5/15/13 @ 12:30pm
Bradlee Dean Has Epic Meltdown over Minnesota's Gay Marriage Law
5/16/13 @ 2:15pm
Matt Barber Tweets Homophobic Cartoon of Gay Man Tricking Boy Scout into Sex
5/14/13 @ 3:10pm
Swanson & Buehner: New Gonorrhea Strain Sent By God to Punish America; Single Women Have No Rights
5/14/13 @ 2:20pm
- Round-Up: The RR freaks out over BSA vote, Sarah Palin is confused, & E.W. Jackson's excuse t.co/5Ib45WSyZy15 hours ago
- Leftovers: Creating a new anti-gay BSA, Chuck Norris loves Tim Tebow, & "The Eye of Moloch" t.co/phsktRVHdp15 hours ago
- Bryan Fischer says BSA now stands for "Boy Sodomizers of America" & organization leaders will face God's judgment: t.co/Jav2nfU5Wa16 hours ago