Right Wing Round-Up - 7/10/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 7/10/2013 5:36 pm
- PFAW Memo: GOP Obstruction of Executive Branch Nominees.
- Eric W. Dolan @ Raw Story: Conservatives cite ‘neutrality’ memo as proof of military’s hostility to Christianity.
- Jeremy Hooper: Stop bearing false witness against Justice Kennedy, 'values' crowd!
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: New scandal revelations imperil Virginia's McDonnell.
- Michelle Cottle @ The Daily Beast: Janet Folger Porter, Abortion Warrior, on Her Heartbeat Crusade.
- Finally, show Pat Robertson some love.
Share this post
10/24/14 @ 5:34
10/23/14 @ 5:37
10/22/14 @ 5:33
5 Years After Passage Of Hate Crimes Law, Religious Right's Dire Predictions Still Haven't Come True
10/22/14 @ 1:00
10/21/14 @ 5:32
10/20/14 @ 5:33
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
John Hagee Says Ebola Is God's Judgment On America Because Obama Is Trying To Divide Israel
10/15/14 @ 11:47am
GOP Congressman: Obama Wants Ebola To Spread So He Can 'Take Control' Of Everything
10/14/14 @ 12:40pm
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am