Right Wing Round-Up - 7/10/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 7/10/2013 4:36 pm
- PFAW Memo: GOP Obstruction of Executive Branch Nominees.
- Eric W. Dolan @ Raw Story: Conservatives cite ‘neutrality’ memo as proof of military’s hostility to Christianity.
- Jeremy Hooper: Stop bearing false witness against Justice Kennedy, 'values' crowd!
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: New scandal revelations imperil Virginia's McDonnell.
- Michelle Cottle @ The Daily Beast: Janet Folger Porter, Abortion Warrior, on Her Heartbeat Crusade.
- Finally, show Pat Robertson some love.
Share this post
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Bobby Jindal's Extremist Prayer Rally Brings Together Prophets, Bigots And Far-Right Activists
1/22/15 @ 1:00pm
Sarah Palin: Defeat Hillary Clinton By Calling Liberals The Real Racists And Sexists
1/24/15 @ 7:05pm