Right Wing Round-Up - 7/10/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 7/10/2013 5:36 pm
- PFAW Memo: GOP Obstruction of Executive Branch Nominees.
- Eric W. Dolan @ Raw Story: Conservatives cite ‘neutrality’ memo as proof of military’s hostility to Christianity.
- Jeremy Hooper: Stop bearing false witness against Justice Kennedy, 'values' crowd!
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: New scandal revelations imperil Virginia's McDonnell.
- Michelle Cottle @ The Daily Beast: Janet Folger Porter, Abortion Warrior, on Her Heartbeat Crusade.
- Finally, show Pat Robertson some love.
Share this post
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Jim DeMint Asserts The Federal Government Played No Role In Freeing The Slaves
4/9/14 @ 11:45am
Tea Party Activist: 'Gay Supremacy Is Becoming A Monster That Carries Greater Evils Than White Supremacy Ever Did'
4/9/14 @ 3:25pm
Religious Right Leader Sued For Sexual Battery, Treating Young Follower Like A 'Personal Sex Object'
4/15/14 @ 12:15pm
Fischer: The Poor 'Ought To Be Kissing The Ground' Upon Which The Rich Walk
4/16/14 @ 10:23am