Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 1/4/2012 5:39 pm
- PFAW: PFAW Applauds President for Appointing Cordray; Recess Appointment a Necessary and Proper Response to GOP Obstruction.
- John Gehring @ Faith In Public Life Action: The Catholic Case Against Rick Santorum.
- Barry Lynn @ On Faith: I predict Pat Robertson is wrong.
- Igor Volsky @ Think Progress LGBT: Rick Santorum’s Top 10 Most Outrageous Campaign Statements.
- Towleroad: Proposed Bill Would Permit Christian Students to Bully Gays in Tennessee.
Share this post
3/4/14 @ 1:50
2/25/14 @ 12:07
2/25/14 @ 11:00
2/20/14 @ 1:50
Arizona Tea Party Group Defends SB 1062: 'The First Amendment Protects Only The Practice Of The Christian Faith'
2/26/14 @ 12:55pm
Tea Party Nation: Brewer's Veto Imposed 'Slavery,' Mandatory Penis Cakes For 'Homosexual Weddings'
2/27/14 @ 10:15am
Bachmann: American Jews 'Sold Out Israel' To Help Obama; Bible Predicts US Will Turn Against Israel In End Times
3/4/14 @ 3:40pm
5 Tea Party Myths Debunked As Movement Marks 5 Years Of Dysfunction
2/27/14 @ 2:00pm
Derbyshire: 'Future Of The Conservative Movement Is As A Home For White Ethnocentrism'
2/28/14 @ 3:16pm