Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 1/4/2012 6:39 pm
- PFAW: PFAW Applauds President for Appointing Cordray; Recess Appointment a Necessary and Proper Response to GOP Obstruction.
- John Gehring @ Faith In Public Life Action: The Catholic Case Against Rick Santorum.
- Barry Lynn @ On Faith: I predict Pat Robertson is wrong.
- Igor Volsky @ Think Progress LGBT: Rick Santorum’s Top 10 Most Outrageous Campaign Statements.
- Towleroad: Proposed Bill Would Permit Christian Students to Bully Gays in Tennessee.
Share this post
5 Years After Passage Of Hate Crimes Law, Religious Right's Dire Predictions Still Haven't Come True
10/22/14 @ 1:00
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
John Hagee Says Ebola Is God's Judgment On America Because Obama Is Trying To Divide Israel
10/15/14 @ 11:47am
GOP Congressman: Obama Wants Ebola To Spread So He Can 'Take Control' Of Everything
10/14/14 @ 12:40pm
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am