Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 1/4/2012 6:39 pm
- PFAW: PFAW Applauds President for Appointing Cordray; Recess Appointment a Necessary and Proper Response to GOP Obstruction.
- John Gehring @ Faith In Public Life Action: The Catholic Case Against Rick Santorum.
- Barry Lynn @ On Faith: I predict Pat Robertson is wrong.
- Igor Volsky @ Think Progress LGBT: Rick Santorum’s Top 10 Most Outrageous Campaign Statements.
- Towleroad: Proposed Bill Would Permit Christian Students to Bully Gays in Tennessee.
Share this post
6/24/15 @ 1:05
6/18/15 @ 11:45
6/4/15 @ 11:55
6/3/15 @ 11:10
Far-Right: Flee America Before God Destroys Us For Gay Marriage!
6/26/15 @ 2:15pm
Rick Perry: Charleston Shooting An 'Accident' Due To Drug Use, Manipulated By Obama To Ban Guns
6/19/15 @ 1:50pm
'Satan Dancing With Delight': The Religious Right Reacts To The Legalization Of Gay Marriage
6/26/15 @ 11:36am
Glenn Beck Warns That His Radio Program Could Be Shut Down Because Of Gay Marriage Ruling
6/26/15 @ 4:07pm
Mike Huckabee: Charleston Shooting Could've Been Prevented If Church Members Were Armed
6/19/15 @ 2:05pm