Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 1/4/2012 6:39 pm
- PFAW: PFAW Applauds President for Appointing Cordray; Recess Appointment a Necessary and Proper Response to GOP Obstruction.
- John Gehring @ Faith In Public Life Action: The Catholic Case Against Rick Santorum.
- Barry Lynn @ On Faith: I predict Pat Robertson is wrong.
- Igor Volsky @ Think Progress LGBT: Rick Santorum’s Top 10 Most Outrageous Campaign Statements.
- Towleroad: Proposed Bill Would Permit Christian Students to Bully Gays in Tennessee.
Share this post
5/19/15 @ 11:23
Anti-Gay Pundit: Homosexuality 'A Factor' In Amtrak Crash
5/14/15 @ 12:35pm
Flashback: Duggars Call LGBT People A Threat To Child Safety; Duggar Resigns From FRC
5/21/15 @ 6:20pm
Anti-Gay Missouri GOP House Speaker Caught Sexting With Intern
5/13/15 @ 4:00pm
Chuck Norris: 'Obama Has Literally Helped Build The Environment For The Apocalypse'
5/18/15 @ 11:05am
Poll: One-Third Of Republicans Think Obama Wants To Invade Texas
5/13/15 @ 12:35pm