Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 12/29/2011 5:11 pm
- PFAW: On Recess Appointments, President Obama Can Fight and Win .
- Bartholomew’s Notes on Religion: Robert Spencer Attacks Critic of Claim that Texas Shootings were “Honour Killing.”
- Truth Wins Out: TWO Steps Up Campaign Calling on Chicago Archbishop Francis George to Resign with Full-Page Chicago Tribune Ad on Sunday.
- Charles Johnson @ LGF: Stormfront Founder Says White Supremacists Thought Ron Paul Was ‘One of Us.’
- Pema Levy @TPM: Rick Perry Appears To Forget Landmark Civil Rights Case He Long-Opposed.
- Warren Throckmorton: Phil Kayser’s endorsement of Ron Paul is the tip of the iceberg.
Five Conservatives Who Don't Understand Net Neutrality…But Are Definitely Against It!
11/14/14 @ 10:57am
Solomon: Obama Is 'A Homosexual Muslim Married To A Man'
11/10/14 @ 3:50pm
Beck: 'Revolutionaries Will Come And They Will Pull You Out Of Your Car And Shoot You'
11/13/14 @ 2:42pm
Alex Jones Has Net Neutrality Meltdown: This Is What The Nazis Did!
11/13/14 @ 5:00pm
Ben Carson Will Crack Down On Non-Citizens Committing Voter Fraud By Revoking Their Citizenship
11/12/14 @ 10:55am