Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 12/29/2011 5:11 pm
- PFAW: On Recess Appointments, President Obama Can Fight and Win .
- Bartholomew’s Notes on Religion: Robert Spencer Attacks Critic of Claim that Texas Shootings were “Honour Killing.”
- Truth Wins Out: TWO Steps Up Campaign Calling on Chicago Archbishop Francis George to Resign with Full-Page Chicago Tribune Ad on Sunday.
- Charles Johnson @ LGF: Stormfront Founder Says White Supremacists Thought Ron Paul Was ‘One of Us.’
- Pema Levy @TPM: Rick Perry Appears To Forget Landmark Civil Rights Case He Long-Opposed.
- Warren Throckmorton: Phil Kayser’s endorsement of Ron Paul is the tip of the iceberg.
Phil Robertson: 'Rid The Earth Of' Gay Marriage Supporters
2/1/16 @ 10:20am
Michele Bachmann: Obama Seeks Global Domination As Battle Of Armageddon Approaches
2/1/16 @ 2:00pm
Rick Joyner: A Carolina Panthers Super Bowl Win Will Be A Prophetic Sign Of The Third Great Awakening
2/1/16 @ 11:42am
Glenn Beck Readies To Read His Children 'Left Behind' And Move Operations To Israel In Preparation For Looming Collapse
1/29/16 @ 12:19pm
Kenneth Copeland Declares That Ted Cruz Has Been 'Called And Anointed' By God To Be The Next President
2/5/16 @ 1:37pm