Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 12/29/2011 6:11 pm
- PFAW: On Recess Appointments, President Obama Can Fight and Win .
- Bartholomew’s Notes on Religion: Robert Spencer Attacks Critic of Claim that Texas Shootings were “Honour Killing.”
- Truth Wins Out: TWO Steps Up Campaign Calling on Chicago Archbishop Francis George to Resign with Full-Page Chicago Tribune Ad on Sunday.
- Charles Johnson @ LGF: Stormfront Founder Says White Supremacists Thought Ron Paul Was ‘One of Us.’
- Pema Levy @TPM: Rick Perry Appears To Forget Landmark Civil Rights Case He Long-Opposed.
- Warren Throckmorton: Phil Kayser’s endorsement of Ron Paul is the tip of the iceberg.
Anti-Gay Pundit: Homosexuality 'A Factor' In Amtrak Crash
5/14/15 @ 12:35pm
Anti-Gay Missouri GOP House Speaker Caught Sexting With Intern
5/13/15 @ 4:00pm
Chuck Norris: 'Obama Has Literally Helped Build The Environment For The Apocalypse'
5/18/15 @ 11:05am
Poll: One-Third Of Republicans Think Obama Wants To Invade Texas
5/13/15 @ 12:35pm
Fringe Pastor: Obama Will Declare Himself President For Life, Take All Guns
5/14/15 @ 5:20pm