Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 12/29/2011 6:11 pm
- PFAW: On Recess Appointments, President Obama Can Fight and Win .
- Bartholomew’s Notes on Religion: Robert Spencer Attacks Critic of Claim that Texas Shootings were “Honour Killing.”
- Truth Wins Out: TWO Steps Up Campaign Calling on Chicago Archbishop Francis George to Resign with Full-Page Chicago Tribune Ad on Sunday.
- Charles Johnson @ LGF: Stormfront Founder Says White Supremacists Thought Ron Paul Was ‘One of Us.’
- Pema Levy @TPM: Rick Perry Appears To Forget Landmark Civil Rights Case He Long-Opposed.
- Warren Throckmorton: Phil Kayser’s endorsement of Ron Paul is the tip of the iceberg.
Anti-Gay Marriage Leader's Ex-Wife Left Him For Another Woman
8/12/14 @ 4:40pm
Bryan Fischer Agrees With ISIS That Yazidis Are Devil Worshipers And That's Why Obama Defends Them
8/8/14 @ 3:30pm
Kevin Swanson: Red Tyrant Abraham Lincoln Introduced Communism To America
8/8/14 @ 2:15pm
Michele Bachmann Wants To Impeach Obama, Then Calls Impeachment A Democratic Plot
8/7/14 @ 12:45pm
Steve King: Since Ferguson Rioters Are All Of The Same 'Continental Origin,' Racial Profiling Is Not A Concern
8/14/14 @ 10:48am