Right Wing Round-Up - 6/6/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 6/6/2012 5:45 pm
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: Huckabee's curious media analysis.
- Alyssa Rosenberg @ Think Progress: Hannah Giles, From ACORN Stings to Reality Television.
- Nick Sementelli @ Bold Faith Type: Catholic Bishop Goes Off Script About Religious Liberty, Warns of U.S. Despotism.
- Andy Kopsa @ RH Reality Check: Lila Rose and Live Action Decline to Respond to Questions About "Gotcha" Video, Failure of PRENDA.
- Ryan J. Reilly @ TPM: ‘Birthermercial’ Star Gary Kreep Ahead In Race For California Judgeship.
- Warren Throckmorton: David Barton’s whitewash of Thomas Jefferson as a slave owner.
- Finally, we are all going to be attending the Netroots Nation conference for the next few days, so blogging here will be sporadic to nonexistent for the rest of the week.
Share this post
Radio Host Frequented By Gun Activists Calls For Shooting of Bush Family & Obama, Sexual Violence Against Hillary Clinton
5/17/13 @ 2:37pm
Robertson Tells Woman Whose Husband Cheated to Remember 'He's a Man' and be Grateful She Lives in America
5/15/13 @ 12:30pm
Bradlee Dean Has Epic Meltdown over Minnesota's Gay Marriage Law
5/16/13 @ 2:15pm
Matt Barber Tweets Homophobic Cartoon of Gay Man Tricking Boy Scout into Sex
5/14/13 @ 3:10pm
Swanson & Buehner: New Gonorrhea Strain Sent By God to Punish America; Single Women Have No Rights
5/14/13 @ 2:20pm
- Round-Up: The RR freaks out over BSA vote, Sarah Palin is confused, & E.W. Jackson's excuse t.co/5Ib45WSyZy2 hours ago
- Leftovers: Creating a new anti-gay BSA, Chuck Norris loves Tim Tebow, & "The Eye of Moloch" t.co/phsktRVHdp3 hours ago
- Bryan Fischer says BSA now stands for "Boy Sodomizers of America" & organization leaders will face God's judgment: t.co/Jav2nfU5Wa3 hours ago