Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 12/19/2011 7:13 pm
- PFAW: Senate GOP Again Moves Goalposts on Judicial Nominees, Leaves 21 Unconfirmed at End of Session.
- Alan Colmes: Romney Four Years Ago: Bob Dole “Is The Last Person I Would Have Wanted To Have Write A Letter For Me.”
- Towleroad: Marcus Bachmann Announces His Anti-Gay 'First Spouse' Agenda.
- Joe.My.God: Anti-Gay Student Loses Suit Over Refusal To Attend Diversity Program.
- Colby Hall @ Mediaite: Rick Perry Tells Bisexual Teen Why He’s Opposed To Gays In The Military: Homosexuality Is A Sin.
- Kevin Drum: Newt Gingrich and God.
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
Louie Gohmert: Gays Shouldn't Serve In The Military Because Massages Will Make Them Vulnerable To Terrorism
10/22/14 @ 3:41pm
Author Wants Southern States To Secede Over Gay Rights, Name New Country 'Reagan'
10/22/14 @ 12:05pm
Pat Robertson: We Have The Power To Raise The Dead, 'We Just Aren't Using It'
10/23/14 @ 11:30am
Get Ready, America: Five Extreme GOP Candidates Who Could Be Heading To Congress Next Year
10/20/14 @ 1:00pm