Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 12/19/2011 6:13 pm
- PFAW: Senate GOP Again Moves Goalposts on Judicial Nominees, Leaves 21 Unconfirmed at End of Session.
- Alan Colmes: Romney Four Years Ago: Bob Dole “Is The Last Person I Would Have Wanted To Have Write A Letter For Me.”
- Towleroad: Marcus Bachmann Announces His Anti-Gay 'First Spouse' Agenda.
- Joe.My.God: Anti-Gay Student Loses Suit Over Refusal To Attend Diversity Program.
- Colby Hall @ Mediaite: Rick Perry Tells Bisexual Teen Why He’s Opposed To Gays In The Military: Homosexuality Is A Sin.
- Kevin Drum: Newt Gingrich and God.
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Bobby Jindal's Extremist Prayer Rally Brings Together Prophets, Bigots And Far-Right Activists
1/22/15 @ 1:00pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Sarah Palin: Defeat Hillary Clinton By Calling Liberals The Real Racists And Sexists
1/24/15 @ 7:05pm