Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 12/16/2011 6:35 pm
- PFAW: Before Going Home for the Holidays, Senate Should Confirm Pending Judicial Nominees.
- James Crugnale @ Mediaite: Rick Perry Declares Himself ‘The Tim Tebow Of The Iowa Caucuses.’
- Truth Wins Out: Marcus Bachmann Backs Down and Caves on Bogus $150 ‘Ex-Gay’ Therapy Bill.
- Nick Sementelli @ Bold Faith Type: Congressional Spending Agreement Cuts Vulnerable Programs While Boosting Defense Budget.
- Chris Rodda @ AlterNet: Southern Baptists Admit That They Oppose Religious Equality In The Military.
- Joe.My.God: Exxon Makes Gay History.
- Steve Benen: Allen West’s Goebbels reference.
Far-Right: Flee America Before God Destroys Us For Gay Marriage!
6/26/15 @ 2:15pm
Rick Perry: Charleston Shooting An 'Accident' Due To Drug Use, Manipulated By Obama To Ban Guns
6/19/15 @ 1:50pm
'Satan Dancing With Delight': The Religious Right Reacts To The Legalization Of Gay Marriage
6/26/15 @ 11:36am
Glenn Beck Warns That His Radio Program Could Be Shut Down Because Of Gay Marriage Ruling
6/26/15 @ 4:07pm
Mike Huckabee: Charleston Shooting Could've Been Prevented If Church Members Were Armed
6/19/15 @ 2:05pm