Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 12/16/2011 6:35 pm
- PFAW: Before Going Home for the Holidays, Senate Should Confirm Pending Judicial Nominees.
- James Crugnale @ Mediaite: Rick Perry Declares Himself ‘The Tim Tebow Of The Iowa Caucuses.’
- Truth Wins Out: Marcus Bachmann Backs Down and Caves on Bogus $150 ‘Ex-Gay’ Therapy Bill.
- Nick Sementelli @ Bold Faith Type: Congressional Spending Agreement Cuts Vulnerable Programs While Boosting Defense Budget.
- Chris Rodda @ AlterNet: Southern Baptists Admit That They Oppose Religious Equality In The Military.
- Joe.My.God: Exxon Makes Gay History.
- Steve Benen: Allen West’s Goebbels reference.
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
Louie Gohmert: Gays Shouldn't Serve In The Military Because Massages Will Make Them Vulnerable To Terrorism
10/22/14 @ 3:41pm
Author Wants Southern States To Secede Over Gay Rights, Name New Country 'Reagan'
10/22/14 @ 12:05pm
Pat Robertson: We Have The Power To Raise The Dead, 'We Just Aren't Using It'
10/23/14 @ 11:30am
Get Ready, America: Five Extreme GOP Candidates Who Could Be Heading To Congress Next Year
10/20/14 @ 1:00pm