Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 12/16/2011 6:35 pm
- PFAW: Before Going Home for the Holidays, Senate Should Confirm Pending Judicial Nominees.
- James Crugnale @ Mediaite: Rick Perry Declares Himself ‘The Tim Tebow Of The Iowa Caucuses.’
- Truth Wins Out: Marcus Bachmann Backs Down and Caves on Bogus $150 ‘Ex-Gay’ Therapy Bill.
- Nick Sementelli @ Bold Faith Type: Congressional Spending Agreement Cuts Vulnerable Programs While Boosting Defense Budget.
- Chris Rodda @ AlterNet: Southern Baptists Admit That They Oppose Religious Equality In The Military.
- Joe.My.God: Exxon Makes Gay History.
- Steve Benen: Allen West’s Goebbels reference.
Louie Gohmert Proves That God Exists
7/10/14 @ 10:48am
Minnesota GOPer: Fossil Record Proves Humans Lived Alongside Dinosaurs
7/15/14 @ 3:00pm
Bryan Fischer Is Not A Fan Of Burger King's Proud Whopper
7/11/14 @ 3:35pm
Fox Host Gretchen Carlson Warns Seinfeld's 'Festivus' Promotes Anti-Christian Persecution
7/15/14 @ 11:05am
WorldNetDaily Pundit Thinks Americans Must Dislike America Because They Didn't Elect Sarah Palin
7/16/14 @ 1:15pm