Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 12/16/2011 5:35 pm
- PFAW: Before Going Home for the Holidays, Senate Should Confirm Pending Judicial Nominees.
- James Crugnale @ Mediaite: Rick Perry Declares Himself ‘The Tim Tebow Of The Iowa Caucuses.’
- Truth Wins Out: Marcus Bachmann Backs Down and Caves on Bogus $150 ‘Ex-Gay’ Therapy Bill.
- Nick Sementelli @ Bold Faith Type: Congressional Spending Agreement Cuts Vulnerable Programs While Boosting Defense Budget.
- Chris Rodda @ AlterNet: Southern Baptists Admit That They Oppose Religious Equality In The Military.
- Joe.My.God: Exxon Makes Gay History.
- Steve Benen: Allen West’s Goebbels reference.
Five Conservatives Who Don't Understand Net Neutrality…But Are Definitely Against It!
11/14/14 @ 10:57am
Solomon: Obama Is 'A Homosexual Muslim Married To A Man'
11/10/14 @ 3:50pm
Beck: 'Revolutionaries Will Come And They Will Pull You Out Of Your Car And Shoot You'
11/13/14 @ 2:42pm
Alex Jones Has Net Neutrality Meltdown: This Is What The Nazis Did!
11/13/14 @ 5:00pm
Ben Carson Will Crack Down On Non-Citizens Committing Voter Fraud By Revoking Their Citizenship
11/12/14 @ 10:55am