Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 12/6/2011 5:42 pm
- PFAW: Senate GOP Plays Games with Halligan Nomination, Sets Dangerous Precedent.
- Tim King @ God's Politics: The War on Christmas: Hide the Baby Jesus!
- Alvin McEwen: Macy's stands up for the lgbtq community.
- Tim Murphy @ Mother Jones: Aborted Fetus Campaign Ads Hit the Airwaves in Iowa.
- Igor Volsky & Zack Ford @ Think Progress LGBT: Sec. Clinton To UN: ‘Gay Rights Are Human Rights, And Human Rights Are Gay Rights.’
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Sarah Palin: Defeat Hillary Clinton By Calling Liberals The Real Racists And Sexists
1/24/15 @ 7:05pm
Bobby Jindal's Extremist Prayer Rally Brings Together Prophets, Bigots And Far-Right Activists
1/22/15 @ 1:00pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Mike Huckabee Falsely Claims Ted Nugent Changed The Lyrics To Sexually Explicit Song They Performed Together
1/21/15 @ 12:30pm