Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 12/6/2011 6:42 pm
- PFAW: Senate GOP Plays Games with Halligan Nomination, Sets Dangerous Precedent.
- Tim King @ God's Politics: The War on Christmas: Hide the Baby Jesus!
- Alvin McEwen: Macy's stands up for the lgbtq community.
- Tim Murphy @ Mother Jones: Aborted Fetus Campaign Ads Hit the Airwaves in Iowa.
- Igor Volsky & Zack Ford @ Think Progress LGBT: Sec. Clinton To UN: ‘Gay Rights Are Human Rights, And Human Rights Are Gay Rights.’
Pat Robertson, Who Said 'The Lord Told Me' that 'Romney Will Win,' Urges Viewers to Beware False Prophets
5/9/13 @ 1:00pm
Bachmann: 9/11 and Benghazi Were God's Judgment
5/10/13 @ 12:16pm
Robertson Tells Woman Whose Husband Cheated to Remember 'He's a Man' and be Grateful She Lives in America
5/15/13 @ 12:30pm
Rick Perry Urges Boy Scouts to Oppose Gay 'Pop Culture' Like Sam Houston Resisted Slavery
5/6/13 @ 11:00am
Bryan Fischer Won't Answer a Simple 'Yes' or 'No' Question
5/9/13 @ 11:37am
- .@jmattbarber @irritatedwoman Except Dobson's application wasn't "rejected." That article even acknowledges that it was approved.3 hours ago
- Why does @Mediaite keep cutting the logo off our videos & posting them without crediting us? t.co/6GXHHAimYf t.co/842qAx70qS22 hours ago
- RT @BryanJFischer Homosexuals violate BSA oath to be "physically strong" - homosexual conduct the number one risk factor for HIV/AIDS.1 day ago