Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 11/28/2011 6:44 pm
- PFAW: ALEC in Arizona: The Voice of Corporate Special Interests in the Halls of Arizona’s Legislature.
- Bruce Wilson @ Talk To Action: David Barton and the New Apostolic Reformation.
- Nick @ Bold Faith Type: Anti-Muslim Bigotry for Kids.
- Michelle Goldberg @ The Daily Beast: Evangelicals Flocking Toward Newt Gingrich.
- Media Matters: Pat Robertson Incorrectly Claims Peace Symbol Is A "Broken Cross."
- Sarah Posner @ Religion Dispatches: Blankets, Booties, and Jesus: Spiritual War on the Uterus in Rick Perry’s Texas.
Share this post
5 Years After Passage Of Hate Crimes Law, Religious Right's Dire Predictions Still Haven't Come True
10/22/14 @ 1:00
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
John Hagee Says Ebola Is God's Judgment On America Because Obama Is Trying To Divide Israel
10/15/14 @ 11:47am
GOP Congressman: Obama Wants Ebola To Spread So He Can 'Take Control' Of Everything
10/14/14 @ 12:40pm
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am