Right Wing Round-Up - 6/4/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 6/4/2014 5:33 pm
- Jeremy Hooper: 'Ex-gay' dogmatists plan second 'Ex-Gay Awareness Month' (even though first one never really happened).
- Daniel Strauss @ TPM: GOPer Bosworth Turns Herself In For Perjury Warrant.
- Ian Millhiser @ Think Progress: 4 Days After Saying That Carrying Assault Rifles In Chipotle Is ‘Weird’ And ‘Scary,’ NRA Apologizes.
- Ed Brayton: The Difference Between Secular and Christian Advocacy Groups.
- Alvin McEwen: FRC's Tony Perkins deserves special award for his latest anti-gay lie.
- Media Matters: Fox's Dr. Keith Ablow: President Obama Does Not Have "Americanism In His Soul".
Anti-Gay Kentucky Clerk Defies Court For Third Time, Appeals To SCOTUS
8/27/15 @ 11:00am
Kentucky Clerk Says He May Die Fighting Gay Marriage
8/26/15 @ 1:00pm
Kentucky Clerk: It's My Job To Tell Gays They're Going To Hell
8/26/15 @ 1:20pm
Ted Cruz to Jan Mickelson: 'Atheist Taliban' Attacking Religious Liberty
8/21/15 @ 10:53am
Liberty Law School Dean: Government Doesn't Have Authority To Impose Unbiblical Laws
8/26/15 @ 12:40pm