Right Wing Round-Up - 6/29/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 6/29/2012 5:29 pm
- Josh Glasstetter @ PFAW Blog: Contempt: Republican Witch-Hunt Makes History.
- Think Progress: Conservatives Claim Roberts Upheld Obamacare Because Of ‘Cognitive Problems’ Due To Epilepsy Medication.
- Jon Bershad @ Mediaite: Furious Limbaugh Slams NRCC For Being Too Nice To Justice Roberts In Fundraising Email.
- Nick R. Martin @ TPM: Conservatives Find A Way To Blame Obama For Monster Colorado Wildfire.
- Good As You: Head of PAC trying to stop marriage in Maine: Refer to 'sodomy-based marriage' as 'monstrous insaneness.'
- Scott Rose @ The New Civil Rights Movement: Bombshell Letter: 200+ PhDs And MDs Question Scholarly Merit Of Regnerus Study.
Share this post
Michele Bachmann: Gays Want To Let Adults 'Freely Prey On Little Children Sexually'
7/25/14 @ 11:30am
Benham Group Disrupts 'Synagogue Of Satan' Unitarian Universalist Worship Services, Receives Proclamation From Mayor
7/22/14 @ 12:35pm
Gays Are Possessed By 'Putrid Smelling' Demons That Even Pigs Won't Tolerate
7/22/14 @ 11:36am
Top Anti-Immigrant 'Expert' Says 'Being Hung, Drawn And Quartered' Is 'Too Good' For Obama
7/21/14 @ 4:35pm
Larry Pratt Doubles Down On Telling Congresswoman She Should Fear Being Shot
7/25/14 @ 10:18am