Right Wing Round-Up - 6/29/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 6/29/2012 5:29 pm
- Josh Glasstetter @ PFAW Blog: Contempt: Republican Witch-Hunt Makes History.
- Think Progress: Conservatives Claim Roberts Upheld Obamacare Because Of ‘Cognitive Problems’ Due To Epilepsy Medication.
- Jon Bershad @ Mediaite: Furious Limbaugh Slams NRCC For Being Too Nice To Justice Roberts In Fundraising Email.
- Nick R. Martin @ TPM: Conservatives Find A Way To Blame Obama For Monster Colorado Wildfire.
- Good As You: Head of PAC trying to stop marriage in Maine: Refer to 'sodomy-based marriage' as 'monstrous insaneness.'
- Scott Rose @ The New Civil Rights Movement: Bombshell Letter: 200+ PhDs And MDs Question Scholarly Merit Of Regnerus Study.
Share this post
Within 24 Hours, Glenn Beck Will Break News That Will Rock the Nation and Take Down The Entire Power Structure (UPDATED)
6/12/13 @ 2:03pm
What Happened to Glenn Beck's Scoop That Was Going to Rock the Nation?
6/13/13 @ 1:42pm
Swanson: Star Trek Promotes Bestiality, Children's Show Superhero 'Probably Fighting Christians'
6/7/13 @ 3:15pm
One Million Moms Protests 'The Fosters' For Trying to 'Desensitize America and Our Children by Promoting Inappropriate Behavior'
6/7/13 @ 12:30pm
Citing the Book of Mormon, Glenn Beck Warns That 'We Are at the End'
6/14/13 @ 4:41pm