Right Wing Round-Up - 6/29/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 6/29/2012 5:29 pm
- Josh Glasstetter @ PFAW Blog: Contempt: Republican Witch-Hunt Makes History.
- Think Progress: Conservatives Claim Roberts Upheld Obamacare Because Of ‘Cognitive Problems’ Due To Epilepsy Medication.
- Jon Bershad @ Mediaite: Furious Limbaugh Slams NRCC For Being Too Nice To Justice Roberts In Fundraising Email.
- Nick R. Martin @ TPM: Conservatives Find A Way To Blame Obama For Monster Colorado Wildfire.
- Good As You: Head of PAC trying to stop marriage in Maine: Refer to 'sodomy-based marriage' as 'monstrous insaneness.'
- Scott Rose @ The New Civil Rights Movement: Bombshell Letter: 200+ PhDs And MDs Question Scholarly Merit Of Regnerus Study.
Pat Buchanan: If Trump Loses, There Could Be A Revolution
8/12/16 @ 3:45pm
Trump: Church Attendance Will Rise When I'm President
8/11/16 @ 4:55pm
Rudy Giuliani: No Terrorist Attacks Occurred During The Bush Administration
8/15/16 @ 3:05pm
Janet Porter: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Trump
8/22/16 @ 10:58am
Lance Wallnau: Trump's Wall 'Isn't About Mexico,' It's About Biblical Prophecy
8/19/16 @ 3:57pm