Right Wing Round-Up - 6/29/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 6/29/2012 5:29 pm
- Josh Glasstetter @ PFAW Blog: Contempt: Republican Witch-Hunt Makes History.
- Think Progress: Conservatives Claim Roberts Upheld Obamacare Because Of ‘Cognitive Problems’ Due To Epilepsy Medication.
- Jon Bershad @ Mediaite: Furious Limbaugh Slams NRCC For Being Too Nice To Justice Roberts In Fundraising Email.
- Nick R. Martin @ TPM: Conservatives Find A Way To Blame Obama For Monster Colorado Wildfire.
- Good As You: Head of PAC trying to stop marriage in Maine: Refer to 'sodomy-based marriage' as 'monstrous insaneness.'
- Scott Rose @ The New Civil Rights Movement: Bombshell Letter: 200+ PhDs And MDs Question Scholarly Merit Of Regnerus Study.
Share this post
Ben Stein: Michael Brown 'Wasn't Unarmed. He Was Armed With His Incredibly Strong, Scary Self'
8/27/14 @ 12:14pm
Kevin Sorbo And Rick Wiles Agree: Atheists Are Angry Because They Know God Exists
8/26/14 @ 3:08pm
Phyllis Schlafly: Women Can Avoid Sexual Assault By Focusing on Marriage, Not Career
8/29/14 @ 3:20pm
Why Isn't The US Mentioned In The Bible? Because So Many Americans Will Be Raptured In The End Times
8/29/14 @ 1:00pm
GOP Committeewoman Warns Child Migrants 'Highly Trained As Warriors,' Could 'Rise Up Against Us As Americans'
8/22/14 @ 9:54am