Right Wing Round-Up - 6/29/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 6/29/2012 5:29 pm
- Josh Glasstetter @ PFAW Blog: Contempt: Republican Witch-Hunt Makes History.
- Think Progress: Conservatives Claim Roberts Upheld Obamacare Because Of ‘Cognitive Problems’ Due To Epilepsy Medication.
- Jon Bershad @ Mediaite: Furious Limbaugh Slams NRCC For Being Too Nice To Justice Roberts In Fundraising Email.
- Nick R. Martin @ TPM: Conservatives Find A Way To Blame Obama For Monster Colorado Wildfire.
- Good As You: Head of PAC trying to stop marriage in Maine: Refer to 'sodomy-based marriage' as 'monstrous insaneness.'
- Scott Rose @ The New Civil Rights Movement: Bombshell Letter: 200+ PhDs And MDs Question Scholarly Merit Of Regnerus Study.
Share this post
5 Times Ashley Madison User Josh Duggar Attacked Gay Marriage As A Threat To Families
8/20/15 @ 12:25pm
Anti-Gay Kentucky Clerk Defies Court For Third Time, Appeals To SCOTUS
8/27/15 @ 11:00am
Kentucky Clerk Says He May Die Fighting Gay Marriage
8/26/15 @ 1:00pm
Kentucky Clerk: It's My Job To Tell Gays They're Going To Hell
8/26/15 @ 1:20pm
Ted Cruz to Jan Mickelson: 'Atheist Taliban' Attacking Religious Liberty
8/21/15 @ 10:53am