Right Wing Round-Up - 6/28/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 6/28/2012 5:46 pm
- PFAW: Statement on SCOTUS Obamacare Ruling.
- Scott Keyes @ Think Progress: Rep. Mike Pence Compares Obamacare Ruling To 9/11.
- Jon Bershad @ Mediaite: Glenn Beck On Health Care Decision: The GOP Are ‘Full of Crap’ ‘Cowards’ And ‘This Destroys Bush’s Legacy.’
- Charles Johnson @ LGF: Former Michigan GOP Spokesman: ‘Is Armed Rebellion Now Justified?’
- Carlos Maza @ Equality Matters: Head Of Maine Marriage Organization Becomes Regular Contributor For Anti-Gay Hate Group.
- Annie Gowen @ The Washington Post: Arlington lawsuit says priest sexually assaulted woman during ‘exorcisms.’
- Good As You: FRC 'invited to actively participate in' Republican Convention.
Share this post
5 Times Ashley Madison User Josh Duggar Attacked Gay Marriage As A Threat To Families
8/20/15 @ 12:25pm
Anti-Gay Kentucky Clerk Defies Court For Third Time, Appeals To SCOTUS
8/27/15 @ 11:00am
Kentucky Clerk Says He May Die Fighting Gay Marriage
8/26/15 @ 1:00pm
Kentucky Clerk: It's My Job To Tell Gays They're Going To Hell
8/26/15 @ 1:20pm
Ted Cruz to Jan Mickelson: 'Atheist Taliban' Attacking Religious Liberty
8/21/15 @ 10:53am