Right Wing Round-Up - 6/28/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 6/28/2012 5:46 pm
- PFAW: Statement on SCOTUS Obamacare Ruling.
- Scott Keyes @ Think Progress: Rep. Mike Pence Compares Obamacare Ruling To 9/11.
- Jon Bershad @ Mediaite: Glenn Beck On Health Care Decision: The GOP Are ‘Full of Crap’ ‘Cowards’ And ‘This Destroys Bush’s Legacy.’
- Charles Johnson @ LGF: Former Michigan GOP Spokesman: ‘Is Armed Rebellion Now Justified?’
- Carlos Maza @ Equality Matters: Head Of Maine Marriage Organization Becomes Regular Contributor For Anti-Gay Hate Group.
- Annie Gowen @ The Washington Post: Arlington lawsuit says priest sexually assaulted woman during ‘exorcisms.’
- Good As You: FRC 'invited to actively participate in' Republican Convention.
Phil Robertson Offers To Baptize Trump On TV So 'We Would Know We Have God On Our Side'
9/12/16 @ 10:40am
KY Gov. Matt Bevin: Election Of Hillary Clinton May Call For Shedding Blood Of 'Tyrants' And 'Patriots'
9/12/16 @ 10:21am
Walid Shoebat: Hillary Clinton's Pneumonia Is Really A Sign Of Demonic Possession
9/13/16 @ 12:45pm
Leading Birther Jerome Corsi Now Refuses To Comment On Birtherism
9/16/16 @ 3:42pm
Trump's New 'Pro-Life' Adviser Wants To Ban Abortion Without 'Abominable' Exceptions
9/16/16 @ 10:41am