Right Wing Round-Up - 6/28/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 6/28/2012 5:46 pm
- PFAW: Statement on SCOTUS Obamacare Ruling.
- Scott Keyes @ Think Progress: Rep. Mike Pence Compares Obamacare Ruling To 9/11.
- Jon Bershad @ Mediaite: Glenn Beck On Health Care Decision: The GOP Are ‘Full of Crap’ ‘Cowards’ And ‘This Destroys Bush’s Legacy.’
- Charles Johnson @ LGF: Former Michigan GOP Spokesman: ‘Is Armed Rebellion Now Justified?’
- Carlos Maza @ Equality Matters: Head Of Maine Marriage Organization Becomes Regular Contributor For Anti-Gay Hate Group.
- Annie Gowen @ The Washington Post: Arlington lawsuit says priest sexually assaulted woman during ‘exorcisms.’
- Good As You: FRC 'invited to actively participate in' Republican Convention.
Share this post
Radio Host Frequented By Gun Activists Calls For Shooting of Bush Family & Obama, Sexual Violence Against Hillary Clinton
5/17/13 @ 2:37pm
Bachmann: 9/11 and Benghazi Were God's Judgment
5/10/13 @ 12:16pm
Robertson Tells Woman Whose Husband Cheated to Remember 'He's a Man' and be Grateful She Lives in America
5/15/13 @ 12:30pm
Bradlee Dean Has Epic Meltdown over Minnesota's Gay Marriage Law
5/16/13 @ 2:15pm
Matt Barber Tweets Homophobic Cartoon of Gay Man Tricking Boy Scout into Sex
5/14/13 @ 3:10pm
- RT @jmattbarber: Hey, @BoyScouts, check out my timeline. Meet your new supporters: foul-mouthed, godless, perverse, anti-American commie dr…11 hours ago
- RT @BryanJFischer LDS leadership (not laity) may support gay Scouts because advancing the gay agenda may lead to the return of polygamy.12 hours ago
- RT @BryanJFischer BSA now stands for Boy Sodomizers of America, because that's what will happen. Mark my words.12 hours ago