Right Wing Round-Up - 6/28/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 6/28/2012 5:46 pm
- PFAW: Statement on SCOTUS Obamacare Ruling.
- Scott Keyes @ Think Progress: Rep. Mike Pence Compares Obamacare Ruling To 9/11.
- Jon Bershad @ Mediaite: Glenn Beck On Health Care Decision: The GOP Are ‘Full of Crap’ ‘Cowards’ And ‘This Destroys Bush’s Legacy.’
- Charles Johnson @ LGF: Former Michigan GOP Spokesman: ‘Is Armed Rebellion Now Justified?’
- Carlos Maza @ Equality Matters: Head Of Maine Marriage Organization Becomes Regular Contributor For Anti-Gay Hate Group.
- Annie Gowen @ The Washington Post: Arlington lawsuit says priest sexually assaulted woman during ‘exorcisms.’
- Good As You: FRC 'invited to actively participate in' Republican Convention.
Share this post
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
Author Wants Southern States To Secede Over Gay Rights, Name New Country 'Reagan'
10/22/14 @ 12:05pm
Louie Gohmert: Gays Shouldn't Serve In The Military Because Massages Will Make Them Vulnerable To Terrorism
10/22/14 @ 3:41pm
Pat Robertson: We Have The Power To Raise The Dead, 'We Just Aren't Using It'
10/23/14 @ 11:30am
Flip Benham Crashes Gay Weddings In North Carolina
10/20/14 @ 10:45am