Right Wing Round-Up - 6/28/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 6/28/2012 5:46 pm
- PFAW: Statement on SCOTUS Obamacare Ruling.
- Scott Keyes @ Think Progress: Rep. Mike Pence Compares Obamacare Ruling To 9/11.
- Jon Bershad @ Mediaite: Glenn Beck On Health Care Decision: The GOP Are ‘Full of Crap’ ‘Cowards’ And ‘This Destroys Bush’s Legacy.’
- Charles Johnson @ LGF: Former Michigan GOP Spokesman: ‘Is Armed Rebellion Now Justified?’
- Carlos Maza @ Equality Matters: Head Of Maine Marriage Organization Becomes Regular Contributor For Anti-Gay Hate Group.
- Annie Gowen @ The Washington Post: Arlington lawsuit says priest sexually assaulted woman during ‘exorcisms.’
- Good As You: FRC 'invited to actively participate in' Republican Convention.
John Hagee: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Donald Trump
5/18/16 @ 12:15pm
Alex Jones: 'Michelle Obama Is A Man' Who Murdered Joan Rivers To Cover It Up
5/17/16 @ 9:51am
Trey Gowdy Concedes: The Military Could Not Have Gotten To Benghazi In Time To Save Lives
5/17/16 @ 3:12pm
Louie Gohmert: No Gay Space Colonies!
5/26/16 @ 5:20pm
'Pro-Life' Activist: Not Our Fault 'If Women Wind Up Dying' From Coat Hanger Abortions
5/25/16 @ 11:30am