Right Wing Round-Up - 6/27/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Thursday, 6/27/2013 5:55 pm
- Michael Keegan @ Huffington Post: In 2016, Remember This Week at the Supreme Court.
- Steve Benen @ Maddow Blog: Texas’ Perry mansplaining abortion to Wendy Davis.
- David Swanson @ Sojourners: Drones for Christ.
- Don Byrd @ Baptist Joint Committee: Huh? Federal Court: Jesus Statue is Secular Symbol.
- David Gushee @ Religion Dispatches: Christians v. Gays: The Damage Done.
- Jim Hightower @ National Memo: Serve Banksters Or Serve The Poor? Congress Reinterprets Jesus.
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress: Chick-fil-A’s Dan Cathy: DOMA Decision Represents ‘Sad Day For Our Nation.’
- Towleroad: Supreme Court Hands Jan Brewer Defeat, Declines Review In Two More Cases Related To Gays And Marriage.
- Zachary Pleat @ Media Matters: No Benghazi ‘Stand Down’ Order Was Given: Another Fox Narrative Falls Apart.
Chuck Norris Gets Behind The Chemtrails Conspiracy Theory
4/25/16 @ 12:05pm
Louie Gohmert: 'The Hippies And The Troublemakers' Are Taking Over
4/20/16 @ 10:39am
Pat Boone: God Will Punish Saturday Night Live For 'Taking Satan's Side'
4/20/16 @ 11:00am
Utah GOPer Says Access To Pornography Violates His 'Right To Not View It'
4/21/16 @ 3:05pm
Pat Boone: The Government Should Outlaw Blasphemy And Punish Saturday Night Live If It Blasphemes Again
4/22/16 @ 2:05pm