Right Wing Round-Up - 6/27/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Thursday, 6/27/2013 5:55 pm
- Michael Keegan @ Huffington Post: In 2016, Remember This Week at the Supreme Court.
- Steve Benen @ Maddow Blog: Texas’ Perry mansplaining abortion to Wendy Davis.
- David Swanson @ Sojourners: Drones for Christ.
- Don Byrd @ Baptist Joint Committee: Huh? Federal Court: Jesus Statue is Secular Symbol.
- David Gushee @ Religion Dispatches: Christians v. Gays: The Damage Done.
- Jim Hightower @ National Memo: Serve Banksters Or Serve The Poor? Congress Reinterprets Jesus.
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress: Chick-fil-A’s Dan Cathy: DOMA Decision Represents ‘Sad Day For Our Nation.’
- Towleroad: Supreme Court Hands Jan Brewer Defeat, Declines Review In Two More Cases Related To Gays And Marriage.
- Zachary Pleat @ Media Matters: No Benghazi ‘Stand Down’ Order Was Given: Another Fox Narrative Falls Apart.
Share this post
Bachmann: Rapture Imminent Thanks To Gay Marriage & Obama
4/20/15 @ 12:30pm
Bachmann: End Times Are Here, Thanks Obama
4/13/15 @ 1:25pm
Bachmann: God Punishing US With 'Economic Disasters, Natural Disasters' Due To Obama Presidency
4/13/15 @ 12:25pm
Franklin Graham Furious That Marvel's Iceman Is Gay
4/23/15 @ 2:00pm
James Dobson Does Not Understand Bisexuality: 'That's Orgies!'
4/17/15 @ 1:39pm