Right Wing Round-Up - 6/27/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Thursday, 6/27/2013 5:55 pm
- Michael Keegan @ Huffington Post: In 2016, Remember This Week at the Supreme Court.
- Steve Benen @ Maddow Blog: Texas’ Perry mansplaining abortion to Wendy Davis.
- David Swanson @ Sojourners: Drones for Christ.
- Don Byrd @ Baptist Joint Committee: Huh? Federal Court: Jesus Statue is Secular Symbol.
- David Gushee @ Religion Dispatches: Christians v. Gays: The Damage Done.
- Jim Hightower @ National Memo: Serve Banksters Or Serve The Poor? Congress Reinterprets Jesus.
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress: Chick-fil-A’s Dan Cathy: DOMA Decision Represents ‘Sad Day For Our Nation.’
- Towleroad: Supreme Court Hands Jan Brewer Defeat, Declines Review In Two More Cases Related To Gays And Marriage.
- Zachary Pleat @ Media Matters: No Benghazi ‘Stand Down’ Order Was Given: Another Fox Narrative Falls Apart.
Share this post
Minnesota GOPer: Fossil Record Proves Humans Lived Alongside Dinosaurs
7/15/14 @ 3:00pm
Fox Host Gretchen Carlson Warns Seinfeld's 'Festivus' Promotes Anti-Christian Persecution
7/15/14 @ 11:05am
Bryan Fischer Is Not A Fan Of Burger King's Proud Whopper
7/11/14 @ 3:35pm
Benham Group Disrupts 'Synagogue Of Satan' Unitarian Universalist Worship Services, Receives Proclamation From Mayor
7/22/14 @ 12:35pm
WorldNetDaily Pundit Thinks Americans Must Dislike America Because They Didn't Elect Sarah Palin
7/16/14 @ 1:15pm