Right Wing Round-Up - 6/27/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Thursday, 6/27/2013 5:55 pm
- Michael Keegan @ Huffington Post: In 2016, Remember This Week at the Supreme Court.
- Steve Benen @ Maddow Blog: Texas’ Perry mansplaining abortion to Wendy Davis.
- David Swanson @ Sojourners: Drones for Christ.
- Don Byrd @ Baptist Joint Committee: Huh? Federal Court: Jesus Statue is Secular Symbol.
- David Gushee @ Religion Dispatches: Christians v. Gays: The Damage Done.
- Jim Hightower @ National Memo: Serve Banksters Or Serve The Poor? Congress Reinterprets Jesus.
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress: Chick-fil-A’s Dan Cathy: DOMA Decision Represents ‘Sad Day For Our Nation.’
- Towleroad: Supreme Court Hands Jan Brewer Defeat, Declines Review In Two More Cases Related To Gays And Marriage.
- Zachary Pleat @ Media Matters: No Benghazi ‘Stand Down’ Order Was Given: Another Fox Narrative Falls Apart.
Share this post
Far-Right: Flee America Before God Destroys Us For Gay Marriage!
6/26/15 @ 2:15pm
'Satan Dancing With Delight': The Religious Right Reacts To The Legalization Of Gay Marriage
6/26/15 @ 11:36am
Rick Wiles Renounces His American Citizenship In Response To Marriage Equality Ruling
7/1/15 @ 4:05pm
Glenn Beck Warns That His Radio Program Could Be Shut Down Because Of Gay Marriage Ruling
6/26/15 @ 4:07pm
Conservatives React To Gay Marriage Ruling: End Times! God's Wrath! Civil War!
6/26/15 @ 1:30pm