Right Wing Round-Up - 6/27/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Thursday, 6/27/2013 5:55 pm
- Michael Keegan @ Huffington Post: In 2016, Remember This Week at the Supreme Court.
- Steve Benen @ Maddow Blog: Texas’ Perry mansplaining abortion to Wendy Davis.
- David Swanson @ Sojourners: Drones for Christ.
- Don Byrd @ Baptist Joint Committee: Huh? Federal Court: Jesus Statue is Secular Symbol.
- David Gushee @ Religion Dispatches: Christians v. Gays: The Damage Done.
- Jim Hightower @ National Memo: Serve Banksters Or Serve The Poor? Congress Reinterprets Jesus.
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress: Chick-fil-A’s Dan Cathy: DOMA Decision Represents ‘Sad Day For Our Nation.’
- Towleroad: Supreme Court Hands Jan Brewer Defeat, Declines Review In Two More Cases Related To Gays And Marriage.
- Zachary Pleat @ Media Matters: No Benghazi ‘Stand Down’ Order Was Given: Another Fox Narrative Falls Apart.
Pat Robertson: Gays & Islamists Are Allies So 'Let Them Kill Themselves'
6/14/16 @ 11:40am
Ted Cruz, Who Attended Event Calling For Gays To Be Put To Death, Delivers Characteristically Smug Response To Orlando Attack
6/13/16 @ 2:00pm
Tom DeLay: Obama Is A Communist 'Muslim Sympathizer' Who 'Hates America'
6/15/16 @ 3:30pm
Anti-LGBT Pastor Steven Anderson Applauds Orlando Massacre: 'There's Fifty Less Pedophiles In The World'
6/13/16 @ 11:45am
Walid Shoebat: 'The Only Ones Moaning Over Fifty Gays Slaughtered Are Liberals, Idiots And Gay Lovers'
6/13/16 @ 10:15am