Right Wing Round-Up - 6/27/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 6/27/2012 5:48 pm
- Marge Baker @ Huffington Post: What If the Supreme Court Treated Corporations Like Unions?
- Zeke Miller @ BuzzFeed: Did Arizona Senate Candidate Jeff Flake Lobby For Apartheid In South Africa?
- Tim Murphy @ Mother Jones: Conspiracy Watch: Did Obama Give American Islands to Russia?
- Hemant Mehta @ Friendly Atheist: Judge Tells Christian Counseling Student That Her School Was Right to Punish Her for Wanting to Convert Gay Clients.
- Warren Throckmorton: More Evidence David Barton is Wrong About Jefferson and Slavery: Robert Carter’s Emancipation Deed.
- Katherine Eban @ Fortune: The truth about the Fast and Furious scandal.
Share this post
Rick Wiles: 'Ebola Could Solve America's Problems With Atheism And Homosexuality'
8/6/14 @ 4:10pm
Anti-Gay Marriage Leader's Ex-Wife Left Him For Another Woman
8/12/14 @ 4:40pm
Bryan Fischer Agrees With ISIS That Yazidis Are Devil Worshipers And That's Why Obama Defends Them
8/8/14 @ 3:30pm
Kevin Swanson: Red Tyrant Abraham Lincoln Introduced Communism To America
8/8/14 @ 2:15pm
Michele Bachmann Wants To Impeach Obama, Then Calls Impeachment A Democratic Plot
8/7/14 @ 12:45pm