Right Wing Round-Up - 6/27/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 6/27/2012 4:48 pm
- Marge Baker @ Huffington Post: What If the Supreme Court Treated Corporations Like Unions?
- Zeke Miller @ BuzzFeed: Did Arizona Senate Candidate Jeff Flake Lobby For Apartheid In South Africa?
- Tim Murphy @ Mother Jones: Conspiracy Watch: Did Obama Give American Islands to Russia?
- Hemant Mehta @ Friendly Atheist: Judge Tells Christian Counseling Student That Her School Was Right to Punish Her for Wanting to Convert Gay Clients.
- Warren Throckmorton: More Evidence David Barton is Wrong About Jefferson and Slavery: Robert Carter’s Emancipation Deed.
- Katherine Eban @ Fortune: The truth about the Fast and Furious scandal.
Share this post
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Tony Perkins: No Religion In Government, Unless It's My Religion
1/15/15 @ 4:40pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Ron Paul Is Just Asking The Question: Was The Charlie Hebdo Attack A False Flag Operation?
1/16/15 @ 3:00pm