Right Wing Round-Up - 6/27/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 6/27/2012 5:48 pm
- Marge Baker @ Huffington Post: What If the Supreme Court Treated Corporations Like Unions?
- Zeke Miller @ BuzzFeed: Did Arizona Senate Candidate Jeff Flake Lobby For Apartheid In South Africa?
- Tim Murphy @ Mother Jones: Conspiracy Watch: Did Obama Give American Islands to Russia?
- Hemant Mehta @ Friendly Atheist: Judge Tells Christian Counseling Student That Her School Was Right to Punish Her for Wanting to Convert Gay Clients.
- Warren Throckmorton: More Evidence David Barton is Wrong About Jefferson and Slavery: Robert Carter’s Emancipation Deed.
- Katherine Eban @ Fortune: The truth about the Fast and Furious scandal.
Pat Robertson: Gays & Islamists Are Allies So 'Let Them Kill Themselves'
6/14/16 @ 11:40am
Ted Cruz, Who Attended Event Calling For Gays To Be Put To Death, Delivers Characteristically Smug Response To Orlando Attack
6/13/16 @ 2:00pm
Tom DeLay: Obama Is A Communist 'Muslim Sympathizer' Who 'Hates America'
6/15/16 @ 3:30pm
Anti-LGBT Pastor Steven Anderson Applauds Orlando Massacre: 'There's Fifty Less Pedophiles In The World'
6/13/16 @ 11:45am
Walid Shoebat: 'The Only Ones Moaning Over Fifty Gays Slaughtered Are Liberals, Idiots And Gay Lovers'
6/13/16 @ 10:15am