Right Wing Round-Up - 6/27/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 6/27/2012 4:48 pm
- Marge Baker @ Huffington Post: What If the Supreme Court Treated Corporations Like Unions?
- Zeke Miller @ BuzzFeed: Did Arizona Senate Candidate Jeff Flake Lobby For Apartheid In South Africa?
- Tim Murphy @ Mother Jones: Conspiracy Watch: Did Obama Give American Islands to Russia?
- Hemant Mehta @ Friendly Atheist: Judge Tells Christian Counseling Student That Her School Was Right to Punish Her for Wanting to Convert Gay Clients.
- Warren Throckmorton: More Evidence David Barton is Wrong About Jefferson and Slavery: Robert Carter’s Emancipation Deed.
- Katherine Eban @ Fortune: The truth about the Fast and Furious scandal.
Share this post
Five Conservatives Who Don't Understand Net Neutrality…But Are Definitely Against It!
11/14/14 @ 10:57am
Beck: 'Revolutionaries Will Come And They Will Pull You Out Of Your Car And Shoot You'
11/13/14 @ 2:42pm
Texas Approves Textbooks With Moses As Honorary Founding Father
11/21/14 @ 3:35pm
Kobach Wonders If Hispanic Majority Would Conduct 'Ethnic Cleansing' In U.S.
11/20/14 @ 12:53pm
Alex Jones Has Net Neutrality Meltdown: This Is What The Nazis Did!
11/13/14 @ 5:00pm