Right Wing Round-Up - 6/27/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 6/27/2012 5:48 pm
- Marge Baker @ Huffington Post: What If the Supreme Court Treated Corporations Like Unions?
- Zeke Miller @ BuzzFeed: Did Arizona Senate Candidate Jeff Flake Lobby For Apartheid In South Africa?
- Tim Murphy @ Mother Jones: Conspiracy Watch: Did Obama Give American Islands to Russia?
- Hemant Mehta @ Friendly Atheist: Judge Tells Christian Counseling Student That Her School Was Right to Punish Her for Wanting to Convert Gay Clients.
- Warren Throckmorton: More Evidence David Barton is Wrong About Jefferson and Slavery: Robert Carter’s Emancipation Deed.
- Katherine Eban @ Fortune: The truth about the Fast and Furious scandal.
Pat Buchanan: If Trump Loses, There Could Be A Revolution
8/12/16 @ 3:45pm
Trump: Church Attendance Will Rise When I'm President
8/11/16 @ 4:55pm
Rudy Giuliani: No Terrorist Attacks Occurred During The Bush Administration
8/15/16 @ 3:05pm
Janet Porter: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Trump
8/22/16 @ 10:58am
Lance Wallnau: Trump's Wall 'Isn't About Mexico,' It's About Biblical Prophecy
8/19/16 @ 3:57pm