Right Wing Round-Up - 6/26/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 6/26/2014 5:36 pm
- Heather Digby Parton @ Salon: Rise of a right-wing quack: Faux-historian David Barton’s shocking new influence.
- Sarah Miller @ Hatewatch: Pete Santilli Rallies for Border Shutdown, Calls Obama an ‘Unconstitutional Treasonous Bastard.’
- Jeremy Hooper: Audio: Family Research Council again advocates for reparative therapy, portrays homosexuality as non-innocuous.
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Fox’s Keith Ablow: Hillary’s ‘entire reputation’ is from ‘sleeping with the president.’
- Matt Wilstein @ Mediaite: Fox’s Keith Ablow Knows Why Obama Loves World Cup: ‘This Is to Distract People.’
John Hagee: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Donald Trump
5/18/16 @ 12:15pm
Trey Gowdy Concedes: The Military Could Not Have Gotten To Benghazi In Time To Save Lives
5/17/16 @ 3:12pm
Alex Jones: 'Michelle Obama Is A Man' Who Murdered Joan Rivers To Cover It Up
5/17/16 @ 9:51am
Louie Gohmert: No Gay Space Colonies!
5/26/16 @ 5:20pm
'Michelle Obama Is A Transvestite! Why Can't People Get The Facts?'
5/16/16 @ 3:45pm