Right Wing Round-Up - 6/26/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 6/26/2014 5:36 pm
- Heather Digby Parton @ Salon: Rise of a right-wing quack: Faux-historian David Barton’s shocking new influence.
- Sarah Miller @ Hatewatch: Pete Santilli Rallies for Border Shutdown, Calls Obama an ‘Unconstitutional Treasonous Bastard.’
- Jeremy Hooper: Audio: Family Research Council again advocates for reparative therapy, portrays homosexuality as non-innocuous.
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Fox’s Keith Ablow: Hillary’s ‘entire reputation’ is from ‘sleeping with the president.’
- Matt Wilstein @ Mediaite: Fox’s Keith Ablow Knows Why Obama Loves World Cup: ‘This Is to Distract People.’
Pat Robertson: Gays & Islamists Are Allies So 'Let Them Kill Themselves'
6/14/16 @ 11:40am
Tom DeLay: Obama Is A Communist 'Muslim Sympathizer' Who 'Hates America'
6/15/16 @ 3:30pm
Ted Cruz, Who Attended Event Calling For Gays To Be Put To Death, Delivers Characteristically Smug Response To Orlando Attack
6/13/16 @ 2:00pm
Anti-LGBT Pastor Steven Anderson Applauds Orlando Massacre: 'There's Fifty Less Pedophiles In The World'
6/13/16 @ 11:45am
Walid Shoebat: 'The Only Ones Moaning Over Fifty Gays Slaughtered Are Liberals, Idiots And Gay Lovers'
6/13/16 @ 10:15am