Right Wing Round-Up - 6/26/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 6/26/2014 4:36 pm
- Heather Digby Parton @ Salon: Rise of a right-wing quack: Faux-historian David Barton’s shocking new influence.
- Sarah Miller @ Hatewatch: Pete Santilli Rallies for Border Shutdown, Calls Obama an ‘Unconstitutional Treasonous Bastard.’
- Jeremy Hooper: Audio: Family Research Council again advocates for reparative therapy, portrays homosexuality as non-innocuous.
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Fox’s Keith Ablow: Hillary’s ‘entire reputation’ is from ‘sleeping with the president.’
- Matt Wilstein @ Mediaite: Fox’s Keith Ablow Knows Why Obama Loves World Cup: ‘This Is to Distract People.’
Share this post
Bobby Jindal's Prayer Rally Materials Blame Gays & Legal Abortion For Hurricane Katrina
12/11/14 @ 12:27pm
Texas Pastor: 'Dirty Faggots' Want To Snatch And Rape Your Kids
12/10/14 @ 1:36pm
Bill Donohue: Non-Religious People Need Therapy Since They Die Prematurely And Are Disproportionately Insane
12/5/14 @ 12:15pm
Overheard At Anti-Obama Rally: 'Hang Him! We've Got Rope'
12/11/14 @ 1:30pm
Stan Solomon On Michael Brown: 'I'm Glad He's Dead. He Deserves To Be Dead'
12/5/14 @ 3:10pm