Right Wing Round-Up - 6/26/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 6/26/2014 5:36 pm
- Heather Digby Parton @ Salon: Rise of a right-wing quack: Faux-historian David Barton’s shocking new influence.
- Sarah Miller @ Hatewatch: Pete Santilli Rallies for Border Shutdown, Calls Obama an ‘Unconstitutional Treasonous Bastard.’
- Jeremy Hooper: Audio: Family Research Council again advocates for reparative therapy, portrays homosexuality as non-innocuous.
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Fox’s Keith Ablow: Hillary’s ‘entire reputation’ is from ‘sleeping with the president.’
- Matt Wilstein @ Mediaite: Fox’s Keith Ablow Knows Why Obama Loves World Cup: ‘This Is to Distract People.’
Share this post
10/13/15 @ 5:41
10/9/15 @ 5:33
10/8/15 @ 5:34
10/8/15 @ 1:57
10/7/15 @ 5:32
10/6/15 @ 5:34
Mike Huckabee: Boycott Rainbow Doritos! But Chick-Fil-A Boycott Was 'Economic Terrorism'
10/5/15 @ 11:00am
Michele Bachmann: Carolina Flooding Is God's Wrath For U.S. Israel Policy
10/6/15 @ 10:30am
Michael Savage: Bernie Sanders Is A 'Liberal Weasel Jew' Who 'Hates America'
9/30/15 @ 3:15pm
The Vatican Contradicts Liberty Counsel's Claims About Kim Davis' Meeting With Pope Francis
10/2/15 @ 11:00am
Theodore Shoebat: Homosexuality Leads To Cannibalism, Kill Those Who Won’t Submit To Christianity
10/9/15 @ 12:54pm