Right Wing Round-Up - 6/25/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Tuesday, 6/25/2013 6:15 pm
- PFAW Foundation: Court Conservatives in Shelby County v. Holder Deal Terrible Blow to the Voting Rights Act.
- Ari Berman @ The Nation: What the Supreme Court Doesn’t Understand About the Voting Rights Act.
- Sergio Munoz @ Media Matters: Right-Wing Media Cover Up Supreme Court's Unprecedented Blow To Voting Rights.
- Jessica Mason Pieklo @ RH Reality Check: Justices Alito and Kennedy Mansplain Away Your Rights.
- Slate: Watch as a State Senator Wages an Epic Filibuster to Block Sweeping New Abortion Restrictions.
- Irin Carmon @ Salon: Caught on tape: Antiabortion center resorts to scary, dangerous lies.
- Andy Kroll @ Mother Jones: Poof! The IRS Scandal Evaporates.
- Liberal America: Glenn Beck Revisits Chinese Missile Conspiracy. Has He Changed His Mind?
- Warren Throckmorton: David Barton: The Bible in Schools and Violent Crime
Share this post
8/29/14 @ 5:34
8/28/14 @ 5:33
8/27/14 @ 5:33
8/26/14 @ 5:32
8/25/14 @ 5:35
Tea Party Of Louisiana Falls For Hoax Article: 'Common Core Turns Students Gay'
8/19/14 @ 5:15pm
Ben Stein: Michael Brown 'Wasn't Unarmed. He Was Armed With His Incredibly Strong, Scary Self'
8/27/14 @ 12:14pm
Kevin Sorbo And Rick Wiles Agree: Atheists Are Angry Because They Know God Exists
8/26/14 @ 3:08pm
Why Isn't The US Mentioned In The Bible? Because So Many Americans Will Be Raptured In The End Times
8/29/14 @ 1:00pm
Phyllis Schlafly: Women Can Avoid Sexual Assault By Focusing on Marriage, Not Career
8/29/14 @ 3:20pm