Right Wing Round-Up - 6/25/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Tuesday, 6/25/2013 5:15 pm
- PFAW Foundation: Court Conservatives in Shelby County v. Holder Deal Terrible Blow to the Voting Rights Act.
- Ari Berman @ The Nation: What the Supreme Court Doesn’t Understand About the Voting Rights Act.
- Sergio Munoz @ Media Matters: Right-Wing Media Cover Up Supreme Court's Unprecedented Blow To Voting Rights.
- Jessica Mason Pieklo @ RH Reality Check: Justices Alito and Kennedy Mansplain Away Your Rights.
- Slate: Watch as a State Senator Wages an Epic Filibuster to Block Sweeping New Abortion Restrictions.
- Irin Carmon @ Salon: Caught on tape: Antiabortion center resorts to scary, dangerous lies.
- Andy Kroll @ Mother Jones: Poof! The IRS Scandal Evaporates.
- Liberal America: Glenn Beck Revisits Chinese Missile Conspiracy. Has He Changed His Mind?
- Warren Throckmorton: David Barton: The Bible in Schools and Violent Crime
Share this post
12/12/13 @ 5:36
12/11/13 @ 5:39
12/11/13 @ 5:34
12/11/13 @ 3:05
12/10/13 @ 5:33
12/10/13 @ 4:03
Remembering The Religious Right's Attacks On Nelson Mandela
12/5/13 @ 5:45pm
Disgraced Former Liberty Dean Ergun Caner Gets New Job, Seeks To Silence Critics
12/4/13 @ 10:20am
New Twist In Mark Driscoll Plagiarism Scandal: 'You May Not Go Up Against The Machine'
12/6/13 @ 3:10pm
Sorry Sarah Palin, But Thomas Jefferson Led The War On Christmas
12/6/13 @ 4:35pm
Newly Uncovered Documents Expose ALEC's Anti-Gay Past
12/4/13 @ 10:45am