Right Wing Round-Up - 6/25/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Tuesday, 6/25/2013 6:15 pm
- PFAW Foundation: Court Conservatives in Shelby County v. Holder Deal Terrible Blow to the Voting Rights Act.
- Ari Berman @ The Nation: What the Supreme Court Doesn’t Understand About the Voting Rights Act.
- Sergio Munoz @ Media Matters: Right-Wing Media Cover Up Supreme Court's Unprecedented Blow To Voting Rights.
- Jessica Mason Pieklo @ RH Reality Check: Justices Alito and Kennedy Mansplain Away Your Rights.
- Slate: Watch as a State Senator Wages an Epic Filibuster to Block Sweeping New Abortion Restrictions.
- Irin Carmon @ Salon: Caught on tape: Antiabortion center resorts to scary, dangerous lies.
- Andy Kroll @ Mother Jones: Poof! The IRS Scandal Evaporates.
- Liberal America: Glenn Beck Revisits Chinese Missile Conspiracy. Has He Changed His Mind?
- Warren Throckmorton: David Barton: The Bible in Schools and Violent Crime
6/24/16 @ 5:32
6/23/16 @ 5:32
6/23/16 @ 2:40
6/23/16 @ 2:01
6/22/16 @ 5:32
6/21/16 @ 5:34
Pat Robertson: Gays & Islamists Are Allies So 'Let Them Kill Themselves'
6/14/16 @ 11:40am
Tom DeLay: Obama Is A Communist 'Muslim Sympathizer' Who 'Hates America'
6/15/16 @ 3:30pm
Ted Cruz, Who Attended Event Calling For Gays To Be Put To Death, Delivers Characteristically Smug Response To Orlando Attack
6/13/16 @ 2:00pm
Anti-LGBT Pastor Steven Anderson Applauds Orlando Massacre: 'There's Fifty Less Pedophiles In The World'
6/13/16 @ 11:45am
Walid Shoebat: 'The Only Ones Moaning Over Fifty Gays Slaughtered Are Liberals, Idiots And Gay Lovers'
6/13/16 @ 10:15am