Right Wing Round-Up - 6/25/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Tuesday, 6/25/2013 5:15 pm
- PFAW Foundation: Court Conservatives in Shelby County v. Holder Deal Terrible Blow to the Voting Rights Act.
- Ari Berman @ The Nation: What the Supreme Court Doesn’t Understand About the Voting Rights Act.
- Sergio Munoz @ Media Matters: Right-Wing Media Cover Up Supreme Court's Unprecedented Blow To Voting Rights.
- Jessica Mason Pieklo @ RH Reality Check: Justices Alito and Kennedy Mansplain Away Your Rights.
- Slate: Watch as a State Senator Wages an Epic Filibuster to Block Sweeping New Abortion Restrictions.
- Irin Carmon @ Salon: Caught on tape: Antiabortion center resorts to scary, dangerous lies.
- Andy Kroll @ Mother Jones: Poof! The IRS Scandal Evaporates.
- Liberal America: Glenn Beck Revisits Chinese Missile Conspiracy. Has He Changed His Mind?
- Warren Throckmorton: David Barton: The Bible in Schools and Violent Crime
Share this post
11/26/14 @ 3:03
11/25/14 @ 5:32
11/25/14 @ 2:45
11/25/14 @ 12:34
11/24/14 @ 5:34
Five Conservatives Who Don't Understand Net Neutrality…But Are Definitely Against It!
11/14/14 @ 10:57am
Beck: 'Revolutionaries Will Come And They Will Pull You Out Of Your Car And Shoot You'
11/13/14 @ 2:42pm
Texas Approves Textbooks With Moses As Honorary Founding Father
11/21/14 @ 3:35pm
Kobach Wonders If Hispanic Majority Would Conduct 'Ethnic Cleansing' In U.S.
11/20/14 @ 12:53pm
Alex Jones Has Net Neutrality Meltdown: This Is What The Nazis Did!
11/13/14 @ 5:00pm