Right Wing Round-Up - 6/24/14
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Tuesday, 6/24/2014 6:00 pm
- Dylan Scott @ TPM: Grassley’s Hunt For An Obama Insider Trading Scandal Backfires On GOP.
- Josh Israel @ Think Progress: Prominent Republican Lawyer Says Ted Cruz Sounds Like A Racist.
- David Weigel @ Slate: How Will Poll-Watchers in Mississippi Spot the Black Democrats Voting in the GOP Primary?
- Luke Brinker @ Media Matters: Texas Values’ Jonathan Saenz: Gay Activists Are Trying To “Put People In Jail.”
- Suzanne Calulu @ No Longer Quivering: Paul and Gena Suarez, Old Schoolhouse Publishers, Accused of Protecting Known Child Predators.
Share this post
8/28/15 @ 5:32
8/27/15 @ 5:35
8/26/15 @ 5:32
8/25/15 @ 5:34
Rick Santorum: Liberals 'Rewriting History' To 'Fit Their Ideology' Like In Communist China, USSR
8/18/15 @ 2:35pm
5 Times Ashley Madison User Josh Duggar Attacked Gay Marriage As A Threat To Families
8/20/15 @ 12:25pm
Anti-Gay Kentucky Clerk Defies Court For Third Time, Appeals To SCOTUS
8/27/15 @ 11:00am
Kentucky Clerk Says He May Die Fighting Gay Marriage
8/26/15 @ 1:00pm
Pat Robertson: Christians Forced To 'Bow Down' Before Gays Who Are Bent On Destroying Us
8/18/15 @ 11:40am