Right Wing Round-Up - 6/24/14
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Tuesday, 6/24/2014 5:00 pm
- Dylan Scott @ TPM: Grassley’s Hunt For An Obama Insider Trading Scandal Backfires On GOP.
- Josh Israel @ Think Progress: Prominent Republican Lawyer Says Ted Cruz Sounds Like A Racist.
- David Weigel @ Slate: How Will Poll-Watchers in Mississippi Spot the Black Democrats Voting in the GOP Primary?
- Luke Brinker @ Media Matters: Texas Values’ Jonathan Saenz: Gay Activists Are Trying To “Put People In Jail.”
- Suzanne Calulu @ No Longer Quivering: Paul and Gena Suarez, Old Schoolhouse Publishers, Accused of Protecting Known Child Predators.
Share this post
Bobby Jindal's Prayer Rally Materials Blame Gays & Legal Abortion For Hurricane Katrina
12/11/14 @ 12:27pm
Texas Pastor: 'Dirty Faggots' Want To Snatch And Rape Your Kids
12/10/14 @ 1:36pm
Bill Donohue: Non-Religious People Need Therapy Since They Die Prematurely And Are Disproportionately Insane
12/5/14 @ 12:15pm
Overheard At Anti-Obama Rally: 'Hang Him! We've Got Rope'
12/11/14 @ 1:30pm
Stan Solomon On Michael Brown: 'I'm Glad He's Dead. He Deserves To Be Dead'
12/5/14 @ 3:10pm