Right Wing Round-Up - 6/24/14
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Tuesday, 6/24/2014 5:00 pm
- Dylan Scott @ TPM: Grassley’s Hunt For An Obama Insider Trading Scandal Backfires On GOP.
- Josh Israel @ Think Progress: Prominent Republican Lawyer Says Ted Cruz Sounds Like A Racist.
- David Weigel @ Slate: How Will Poll-Watchers in Mississippi Spot the Black Democrats Voting in the GOP Primary?
- Luke Brinker @ Media Matters: Texas Values’ Jonathan Saenz: Gay Activists Are Trying To “Put People In Jail.”
- Suzanne Calulu @ No Longer Quivering: Paul and Gena Suarez, Old Schoolhouse Publishers, Accused of Protecting Known Child Predators.
Share this post
11/25/15 @ 10:40
11/24/15 @ 5:32
11/23/15 @ 5:36
GOP Candidates Really Don't Want To Talk About 'Kill The Gays' Conference
11/18/15 @ 2:50pm
Marco Rubio: 'Ignore' Gay Marriage Decision Because 'God's Rules Always Win'
11/25/15 @ 11:40am
Michael Savage Threatens To Leave America For Russia Because It's 'The Best Country Left On The Planet'
11/16/15 @ 2:25pm
Texas GOPer Wants Vote On Secession From U.S.
11/25/15 @ 11:15am
Shoebat: Those Killed At Paris Rock Concert Were Devil Worshippers Who Got What They Deserved
11/18/15 @ 2:42pm