Right Wing Round-Up - 6/24/14
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Tuesday, 6/24/2014 6:00 pm
- Dylan Scott @ TPM: Grassley’s Hunt For An Obama Insider Trading Scandal Backfires On GOP.
- Josh Israel @ Think Progress: Prominent Republican Lawyer Says Ted Cruz Sounds Like A Racist.
- David Weigel @ Slate: How Will Poll-Watchers in Mississippi Spot the Black Democrats Voting in the GOP Primary?
- Luke Brinker @ Media Matters: Texas Values’ Jonathan Saenz: Gay Activists Are Trying To “Put People In Jail.”
- Suzanne Calulu @ No Longer Quivering: Paul and Gena Suarez, Old Schoolhouse Publishers, Accused of Protecting Known Child Predators.
Share this post
5/22/15 @ 5:32
5/21/15 @ 5:33
Ted Cruz Vows To 'Always, Always, Always' Stand For The Right Of Christians To Discriminate Against Gays
5/21/15 @ 1:09
5/21/15 @ 12:05
Anti-Gay Pundit: Homosexuality 'A Factor' In Amtrak Crash
5/14/15 @ 12:35pm
Flashback: Duggars Call LGBT People A Threat To Child Safety; Duggar Resigns From FRC
5/21/15 @ 6:20pm
Anti-Gay Missouri GOP House Speaker Caught Sexting With Intern
5/13/15 @ 4:00pm
Chuck Norris: 'Obama Has Literally Helped Build The Environment For The Apocalypse'
5/18/15 @ 11:05am
Poll: One-Third Of Republicans Think Obama Wants To Invade Texas
5/13/15 @ 12:35pm