Right Wing Round-Up - 6/23/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 6/23/2014 5:34 pm
- Chris Moody: Ralph Reed: Those who oppose same-sex marriage can draw lessons from fight against slavery.
- Warren Throckmorton: Candidates for Maryland County Council Get Blessing of League of the South’s President.
- Simon Maloy @ Salon: A hack returns: Ed Klein’s new Benghazi bombshell is garbage.
- Evan McMurry @ Mediaite: Tea Party Group Slams Ingraham: ‘When Did She Become Chris Matthews?’
- Tim Murphy @ Mother Jones: This Leading GOP Congressional Candidate Insists We Found Saddam's WMD Program.
Share this post
Tea Party Of Louisiana Falls For Hoax Article: 'Common Core Turns Students Gay'
8/19/14 @ 5:15pm
Ben Stein: Michael Brown 'Wasn't Unarmed. He Was Armed With His Incredibly Strong, Scary Self'
8/27/14 @ 12:14pm
Kevin Sorbo And Rick Wiles Agree: Atheists Are Angry Because They Know God Exists
8/26/14 @ 3:08pm
Why Isn't The US Mentioned In The Bible? Because So Many Americans Will Be Raptured In The End Times
8/29/14 @ 1:00pm
Phyllis Schlafly: Women Can Avoid Sexual Assault By Focusing on Marriage, Not Career
8/29/14 @ 3:20pm