Right Wing Round-Up - 6/23/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 6/23/2014 4:34 pm
- Chris Moody: Ralph Reed: Those who oppose same-sex marriage can draw lessons from fight against slavery.
- Warren Throckmorton: Candidates for Maryland County Council Get Blessing of League of the South’s President.
- Simon Maloy @ Salon: A hack returns: Ed Klein’s new Benghazi bombshell is garbage.
- Evan McMurry @ Mediaite: Tea Party Group Slams Ingraham: ‘When Did She Become Chris Matthews?’
- Tim Murphy @ Mother Jones: This Leading GOP Congressional Candidate Insists We Found Saddam's WMD Program.
Share this post
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Bobby Jindal's Extremist Prayer Rally Brings Together Prophets, Bigots And Far-Right Activists
1/22/15 @ 1:00pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Sarah Palin: Defeat Hillary Clinton By Calling Liberals The Real Racists And Sexists
1/24/15 @ 7:05pm
Mike Huckabee Falsely Claims Ted Nugent Changed The Lyrics To Sexually Explicit Song They Performed Together
1/21/15 @ 12:30pm