Right Wing Round-Up - 6/22/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 6/22/2012 5:23 pm
- Sarah Posner @ The Nation: Who's Afraid of Secular Government?
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: Norquist to GOP: Respect my authority.
- Pema Levy @ TPM: Evangelicals Not Satisfied With Romney’s Vague Immigration Position.
- Alex Pareene @ Salon: Kathryn Jean Lopez: The saddest hack.
- David Blankenhorn @ The New York Times: How My View on Gay Marriage Changed.
- Nick Sementelli @ Bold Faith Type: Iowa Radio Host Says Nuns Should Be “Pistol Whipped”; GOP Congressman Laughs.
Share this post
Pat Robertson, Who Said 'The Lord Told Me' that 'Romney Will Win,' Urges Viewers to Beware False Prophets
5/9/13 @ 1:00pm
Bachmann: 9/11 and Benghazi Were God's Judgment
5/10/13 @ 12:16pm
Robertson Tells Woman Whose Husband Cheated to Remember 'He's a Man' and be Grateful She Lives in America
5/15/13 @ 12:30pm
Rick Perry Urges Boy Scouts to Oppose Gay 'Pop Culture' Like Sam Houston Resisted Slavery
5/6/13 @ 11:00am
Bryan Fischer Won't Answer a Simple 'Yes' or 'No' Question
5/9/13 @ 11:37am
- Why does @Mediaite keep cutting the logo off our videos & posting them without crediting us? t.co/6GXHHAimYf t.co/842qAx70qS1 hour ago
- RT @BryanJFischer Homosexuals violate BSA oath to be "physically strong" - homosexual conduct the number one risk factor for HIV/AIDS.5 hours ago
- RT @BryanJFischer Is BSA discriminating against homosexual behavior? Absolutely. Should they? Absolutely. It's immoral, unnatural, unhealthy5 hours ago