Right Wing Round-Up - 6/2/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 6/2/2014 4:34 pm
- Michael Keegan @ The Huffington Post: Meet Hans von Spakovsky, the Face of the Right-Wing Defense of Citizens United.
- Alan Colmes: Herman Cain Says God May Want Him To Run For President Again.
- Jeremy Hooper: Illinois anti-gay activist: Same-sex marriage 'as profoundly wrong as were legal prohibitions of interracial marriage.'
- Simon Brown @ Wall of Separation: Sinking Ship?: Creationist Ministry Continues To Over-Promise On Ky. ‘Ark Park.’
- Mark Follman @ Mother Jones: Fearing Rising Backlash, NRA Urges Gun Activists to Stand Down.
Share this post
Religious Right Activist Wants National Guard Deployed To Stop Gay Couples' Marriages
1/12/15 @ 12:10pm
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Tony Perkins: No Religion In Government, Unless It's My Religion
1/15/15 @ 4:40pm
Ron Paul Is Just Asking The Question: Was The Charlie Hebdo Attack A False Flag Operation?
1/16/15 @ 3:00pm