Right Wing Round-Up - 6/21/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 6/21/2012 5:31 pm
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: 'Madness of the highest order.'
- Eli Clifton and Ali Gharib @ Think Progress: Suspended U.S. Military Instructor Taught Officers To Wage ‘Total War’ On Islam.
- Eric Kleefeld @ TPM: Brown Campaign: Senator ‘Misspoke’ About Meeting Kings And Queens.
- Tommy Christopher @ Mediaite: Will Mainstream Media Call Out The Big Lie In Mitt Romney’s Immigration Speech?
- County Fair: Michael Reagan Compares Immigration Policy Shift To Penn State Child Sex Abuse Scandal.
Share this post
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
Author Wants Southern States To Secede Over Gay Rights, Name New Country 'Reagan'
10/22/14 @ 12:05pm
Louie Gohmert: Gays Shouldn't Serve In The Military Because Massages Will Make Them Vulnerable To Terrorism
10/22/14 @ 3:41pm
Pat Robertson: We Have The Power To Raise The Dead, 'We Just Aren't Using It'
10/23/14 @ 11:30am
Flip Benham Crashes Gay Weddings In North Carolina
10/20/14 @ 10:45am