Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 5/28/2009 5:58 pm
- Hilzoy takes a look at the Ricci decision and declares that "both the District Court and the Second Circuit seem to me to have been applying the law in accordance with clear precedents. This is what judges are supposed to do."
- Jonathan Chait offers the "definitive case against gay marriage critics," calling their defense of "traditional marriage" a "hollow formulation ... held largely by people who either don't know why they oppose gay marriage or don't feel comfortable explicating their case."
- Bill Berkowitz says that Lila Rose is the new face of the anti-abortion movement.
- Some good news, via Good As You - Mat Staver and Matt Barber's radio show is going off the air.
- Finally, last month a I wrote a post responding to Pat Robertson's assertion that hate crimes legislation would lead to sex with ducks. Garfunkel and Oates have offered up a much funnier and more melodic response.
Share this post
6/24/15 @ 1:05
6/18/15 @ 11:45
6/4/15 @ 11:55
6/3/15 @ 11:10
Far-Right: Flee America Before God Destroys Us For Gay Marriage!
6/26/15 @ 2:15pm
'Satan Dancing With Delight': The Religious Right Reacts To The Legalization Of Gay Marriage
6/26/15 @ 11:36am
Rick Wiles Renounces His American Citizenship In Response To Marriage Equality Ruling
7/1/15 @ 4:05pm
Glenn Beck Warns That His Radio Program Could Be Shut Down Because Of Gay Marriage Ruling
6/26/15 @ 4:07pm
Conservatives React To Gay Marriage Ruling: End Times! God's Wrath! Civil War!
6/26/15 @ 1:30pm