Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 5/28/2009 5:58 pm
- Hilzoy takes a look at the Ricci decision and declares that "both the District Court and the Second Circuit seem to me to have been applying the law in accordance with clear precedents. This is what judges are supposed to do."
- Jonathan Chait offers the "definitive case against gay marriage critics," calling their defense of "traditional marriage" a "hollow formulation ... held largely by people who either don't know why they oppose gay marriage or don't feel comfortable explicating their case."
- Bill Berkowitz says that Lila Rose is the new face of the anti-abortion movement.
- Some good news, via Good As You - Mat Staver and Matt Barber's radio show is going off the air.
- Finally, last month a I wrote a post responding to Pat Robertson's assertion that hate crimes legislation would lead to sex with ducks. Garfunkel and Oates have offered up a much funnier and more melodic response.
Share this post
6/18/13 @ 12:30
Pat Robertson, Still Lacking Self-Awareness, Calls Disaster Prophecies 'Nutty' and 'From the Pit of Hell'
6/12/13 @ 1:30
6/12/13 @ 12:33
6/11/13 @ 12:55
Within 24 Hours, Glenn Beck Will Break News That Will Rock the Nation and Take Down The Entire Power Structure (UPDATED)
6/12/13 @ 2:03pm
What Happened to Glenn Beck's Scoop That Was Going to Rock the Nation?
6/13/13 @ 1:42pm
Swanson: Star Trek Promotes Bestiality, Children's Show Superhero 'Probably Fighting Christians'
6/7/13 @ 3:15pm
One Million Moms Protests 'The Fosters' For Trying to 'Desensitize America and Our Children by Promoting Inappropriate Behavior'
6/7/13 @ 12:30pm
Citing the Book of Mormon, Glenn Beck Warns That 'We Are at the End'
6/14/13 @ 4:41pm