Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 5/28/2009 4:58 pm
- Hilzoy takes a look at the Ricci decision and declares that "both the District Court and the Second Circuit seem to me to have been applying the law in accordance with clear precedents. This is what judges are supposed to do."
- Jonathan Chait offers the "definitive case against gay marriage critics," calling their defense of "traditional marriage" a "hollow formulation ... held largely by people who either don't know why they oppose gay marriage or don't feel comfortable explicating their case."
- Bill Berkowitz says that Lila Rose is the new face of the anti-abortion movement.
- Some good news, via Good As You - Mat Staver and Matt Barber's radio show is going off the air.
- Finally, last month a I wrote a post responding to Pat Robertson's assertion that hate crimes legislation would lead to sex with ducks. Garfunkel and Oates have offered up a much funnier and more melodic response.
Share this post
11/26/14 @ 11:58
11/19/14 @ 11:44
11/19/14 @ 11:29
11/13/14 @ 2:29
Five Conservatives Who Don't Understand Net Neutrality…But Are Definitely Against It!
11/14/14 @ 10:57am
Beck: 'Revolutionaries Will Come And They Will Pull You Out Of Your Car And Shoot You'
11/13/14 @ 2:42pm
Texas Approves Textbooks With Moses As Honorary Founding Father
11/21/14 @ 3:35pm
Kobach Wonders If Hispanic Majority Would Conduct 'Ethnic Cleansing' In U.S.
11/20/14 @ 12:53pm
Alex Jones Has Net Neutrality Meltdown: This Is What The Nazis Did!
11/13/14 @ 5:00pm