Right Wing Round-Up - 6/19/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 6/19/2013 5:32 pm
- PFAW: Maddow Applauds PFAW's Work Monitoring the Right Wing.
- Alan Colmes: Why Weren’t Conservatives Upset About The Cost Of Bush’s Two Africa Trips?
- Chris Geidner @ BuzzFeed: Head Of Group That Had Aims To “Change” Gays Issues Apology.
- HRC: Senator Lisa Murkowski Endorses Marriage Equality.
- Matt Wilstein @ Mediaite: Glenn Beck Bashes DC Establishment At Tea Party Rally: ‘At Least Vegas Admits Its Full Of Crooks And Hookers.’
- Warren Throckmorton: David Barton Attempts to Cover His Historical Tracks; Changes Capitol Tour Speech.
9/23/16 @ 5:33
9/22/16 @ 5:33
9/21/16 @ 5:50
9/20/16 @ 5:42
David Barton: Christians Need To 'Quit Making Excuses' And Vote For Donald Trump Because He Is God's Choice In This Election
9/20/16 @ 10:33
9/19/16 @ 5:33
Phil Robertson Offers To Baptize Trump On TV So 'We Would Know We Have God On Our Side'
9/12/16 @ 10:40am
KY Gov. Matt Bevin: Election Of Hillary Clinton May Call For Shedding Blood Of 'Tyrants' And 'Patriots'
9/12/16 @ 10:21am
Walid Shoebat: Hillary Clinton's Pneumonia Is Really A Sign Of Demonic Possession
9/13/16 @ 12:45pm
Leading Birther Jerome Corsi Now Refuses To Comment On Birtherism
9/16/16 @ 3:42pm
David Barton: Christians Have A Biblical Responsibility To Vote For Donald Trump
9/16/16 @ 12:50pm