Right Wing Round-Up - 6/19/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 6/19/2013 5:32 pm
- PFAW: Maddow Applauds PFAW's Work Monitoring the Right Wing.
- Alan Colmes: Why Weren’t Conservatives Upset About The Cost Of Bush’s Two Africa Trips?
- Chris Geidner @ BuzzFeed: Head Of Group That Had Aims To “Change” Gays Issues Apology.
- HRC: Senator Lisa Murkowski Endorses Marriage Equality.
- Matt Wilstein @ Mediaite: Glenn Beck Bashes DC Establishment At Tea Party Rally: ‘At Least Vegas Admits Its Full Of Crooks And Hookers.’
- Warren Throckmorton: David Barton Attempts to Cover His Historical Tracks; Changes Capitol Tour Speech.
5/4/16 @ 5:33
5/4/16 @ 5:30
5/3/16 @ 5:32
5/2/16 @ 5:33
5/2/16 @ 4:29
4/29/16 @ 5:33
Chuck Norris Gets Behind The Chemtrails Conspiracy Theory
4/25/16 @ 12:05pm
Anti-LGBT Activists 'Testing' Target By Sending Men Into Women's Rooms
5/2/16 @ 10:53am
Utah GOPer Says Access To Pornography Violates His 'Right To Not View It'
4/21/16 @ 3:05pm
Pat Boone: The Government Should Outlaw Blasphemy And Punish Saturday Night Live If It Blasphemes Again
4/22/16 @ 2:05pm
Oath Keepers Website Warns Clinton Victory Could Lead To 'Outright Civil War'
4/21/16 @ 1:25pm