Right Wing Round-Up - 6/19/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 6/19/2013 5:32 pm
- PFAW: Maddow Applauds PFAW's Work Monitoring the Right Wing.
- Alan Colmes: Why Weren’t Conservatives Upset About The Cost Of Bush’s Two Africa Trips?
- Chris Geidner @ BuzzFeed: Head Of Group That Had Aims To “Change” Gays Issues Apology.
- HRC: Senator Lisa Murkowski Endorses Marriage Equality.
- Matt Wilstein @ Mediaite: Glenn Beck Bashes DC Establishment At Tea Party Rally: ‘At Least Vegas Admits Its Full Of Crooks And Hookers.’
- Warren Throckmorton: David Barton Attempts to Cover His Historical Tracks; Changes Capitol Tour Speech.
Share this post
3/7/14 @ 6:35
3/6/14 @ 6:33
3/5/14 @ 6:34
3/4/14 @ 6:34
3/4/14 @ 1:48
Arizona Tea Party Group Defends SB 1062: 'The First Amendment Protects Only The Practice Of The Christian Faith'
2/26/14 @ 1:55pm
Bachmann: American Jews 'Sold Out Israel' To Help Obama; Bible Predicts US Will Turn Against Israel In End Times
3/4/14 @ 4:40pm
5 Tea Party Myths Debunked As Movement Marks 5 Years Of Dysfunction
2/27/14 @ 3:00pm
Tea Party Nation: Brewer's Veto Imposed 'Slavery,' Mandatory Penis Cakes For 'Homosexual Weddings'
2/27/14 @ 11:15am
Derbyshire: 'Future Of The Conservative Movement Is As A Home For White Ethnocentrism'
2/28/14 @ 4:16pm