Right Wing Round-Up - 6/19/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 6/19/2013 4:32 pm
- PFAW: Maddow Applauds PFAW's Work Monitoring the Right Wing.
- Alan Colmes: Why Weren’t Conservatives Upset About The Cost Of Bush’s Two Africa Trips?
- Chris Geidner @ BuzzFeed: Head Of Group That Had Aims To “Change” Gays Issues Apology.
- HRC: Senator Lisa Murkowski Endorses Marriage Equality.
- Matt Wilstein @ Mediaite: Glenn Beck Bashes DC Establishment At Tea Party Rally: ‘At Least Vegas Admits Its Full Of Crooks And Hookers.’
- Warren Throckmorton: David Barton Attempts to Cover His Historical Tracks; Changes Capitol Tour Speech.
Share this post
12/5/13 @ 5:40
12/5/13 @ 2:59
12/4/13 @ 5:36
Barton: Everything Good In American History Came From The Bible; Everything Bad Came From Not Following The Bible
12/4/13 @ 3:01
12/4/13 @ 1:21
12/3/13 @ 5:35
Texas School Board Adopts Accurate Biology Books, Rebuffing Last-Ditch Campaign By Creationists
11/22/13 @ 4:45pm
Derbyshire: 12 Years A Slave Is 'Abolitionist Porn'
11/22/13 @ 1:40pm
Land: Single Moms Selfish, Should Always Put Kids Up For Adoption
11/26/13 @ 1:25pm
Robertson: Muslim Neighbor Invited Demonic Presence Into Your Home
11/27/13 @ 2:45pm
Is Mark Driscoll A Serial Plagiarist?
11/27/13 @ 11:55am