Right Wing Round-Up - 6/18/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 6/18/2013 5:34 pm
- PFAW: PFAW Applauds Proposed Constitutional Amendments to Reverse Citizens United.
- Hannah Groch-Begley @ Media Matters: WSJ's Taranto Dismisses Military Sexual Assault Epidemic, Cries "War On Men."
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: What 'dumbed-down conservatism' looks like.
- Jonathan Chait @ New York Magazine: James O’Keefe Shocked to Learn Goods Are Fungible.
- Adele M. Stan @ RH Reality Check: Texas Congressman: Masturbating Fetuses Prove Need for Abortion Ban.
5/23/16 @ 5:35
5/20/16 @ 5:33
5/20/16 @ 4:50
5/19/16 @ 5:33
5/18/16 @ 5:33
John Hagee: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Donald Trump
5/18/16 @ 12:15pm
Trey Gowdy Concedes: The Military Could Not Have Gotten To Benghazi In Time To Save Lives
5/17/16 @ 3:12pm
Alex Jones: 'Michelle Obama Is A Man' Who Murdered Joan Rivers To Cover It Up
5/17/16 @ 9:51am
'Michelle Obama Is A Transvestite! Why Can't People Get The Facts?'
5/16/16 @ 3:45pm
Franklin Graham: Gays And Lesbians Leading A Wicked, Evil Agenda Taking America Down
5/13/16 @ 12:25pm