Right Wing Round-Up - 6/17/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 6/17/2013 5:38 pm
- Simon Maloy @ Media Matters: Breakthrough: James O'Keefe Saves The World.
- Jillian Rayfield @ Salon: Herman Cain: U.S. is headed “towards socialism and towards communism.”
- Pam Spaulding: Goodbye Pam’s House Blend: after nine years, closing the coffeehouse July 1.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: Remember who passed the WARN Act?
- Noah Rothman @ Mediaite: Ted Cruz Praises Sarah Palin On Fox For ‘Fearlessness’: Helped GOP Discover ‘A Backbone.’
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Palin writing ‘legalese’ book to fight the ‘War on Christmas.’
Share this post
4/18/14 @ 5:17
4/18/14 @ 1:20
4/17/14 @ 5:36
4/16/14 @ 5:34
4/15/14 @ 5:35
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Jim DeMint Asserts The Federal Government Played No Role In Freeing The Slaves
4/9/14 @ 11:45am
Rick Wiles Warns Adolf Hitler's 'Race Of Super Gay Male Soldiers' Is Taking Over America
4/7/14 @ 4:15pm
Tea Party Activist: 'Gay Supremacy Is Becoming A Monster That Carries Greater Evils Than White Supremacy Ever Did'
4/9/14 @ 3:25pm
Pat Robertson Prays For Obama's Removal, Asks God To 'Deliver Us From This President'
4/8/14 @ 11:50am