Right Wing Round-Up - 6/17/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 6/17/2013 5:38 pm
- Simon Maloy @ Media Matters: Breakthrough: James O'Keefe Saves The World.
- Jillian Rayfield @ Salon: Herman Cain: U.S. is headed “towards socialism and towards communism.”
- Pam Spaulding: Goodbye Pam’s House Blend: after nine years, closing the coffeehouse July 1.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: Remember who passed the WARN Act?
- Noah Rothman @ Mediaite: Ted Cruz Praises Sarah Palin On Fox For ‘Fearlessness’: Helped GOP Discover ‘A Backbone.’
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Palin writing ‘legalese’ book to fight the ‘War on Christmas.’
Share this post
Fischer: Michael Brown Attacked Police Officer Because He Was 'Hyped Up On Marijuana'
8/18/14 @ 4:10pm
Kevin McCarthy's Wife Says She Is Losing Her 'Right To Be A Christian'
8/15/14 @ 2:30pm
Steve King: Since Ferguson Rioters Are All Of The Same 'Continental Origin,' Racial Profiling Is Not A Concern
8/14/14 @ 10:48am
Michelle Duggar Joins Smear Campaign Against Fayetteville LGBT Nondiscrimination Ordinance
8/19/14 @ 10:35am
Tea Party Of Louisiana Falls For Hoax Article: 'Common Core Turns Students Gay'
8/19/14 @ 5:15pm