Right Wing Round-Up - 6/17/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 6/17/2013 5:38 pm
- Simon Maloy @ Media Matters: Breakthrough: James O'Keefe Saves The World.
- Jillian Rayfield @ Salon: Herman Cain: U.S. is headed “towards socialism and towards communism.”
- Pam Spaulding: Goodbye Pam’s House Blend: after nine years, closing the coffeehouse July 1.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: Remember who passed the WARN Act?
- Noah Rothman @ Mediaite: Ted Cruz Praises Sarah Palin On Fox For ‘Fearlessness’: Helped GOP Discover ‘A Backbone.’
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Palin writing ‘legalese’ book to fight the ‘War on Christmas.’
Share this post
10/1/14 @ 5:33
9/30/14 @ 5:32
9/29/14 @ 5:35
9/25/14 @ 5:35
Glenn Beck Literally Stands Up And Applauds Parents Who Are Refusing To Have Their Children Vaccinated
9/18/14 @ 11:58am
Robertson: Violence In Bible Different From Quran Because God Commanded It
9/22/14 @ 12:40pm
Rick Joyner Had A Prophetic Dream Of Chaos And Revolution
9/19/14 @ 2:48pm
The GOP's Hate Summit: A Who's Who Of The 2014 Values Voter Summit
9/22/14 @ 11:37am
Pat Robertson: 'One Little Jewish Radical' Has 'Terrorized' Our Cowardly Military
9/18/14 @ 12:55pm