Right Wing Round-Up - 6/17/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 6/17/2013 4:38 pm
- Simon Maloy @ Media Matters: Breakthrough: James O'Keefe Saves The World.
- Jillian Rayfield @ Salon: Herman Cain: U.S. is headed “towards socialism and towards communism.”
- Pam Spaulding: Goodbye Pam’s House Blend: after nine years, closing the coffeehouse July 1.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: Remember who passed the WARN Act?
- Noah Rothman @ Mediaite: Ted Cruz Praises Sarah Palin On Fox For ‘Fearlessness’: Helped GOP Discover ‘A Backbone.’
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Palin writing ‘legalese’ book to fight the ‘War on Christmas.’
Share this post
1/24/15 @ 6:50
1/23/15 @ 5:36
1/22/15 @ 5:34
1/21/15 @ 5:34
1/20/15 @ 5:32
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Tony Perkins: No Religion In Government, Unless It's My Religion
1/15/15 @ 4:40pm
Ron Paul Is Just Asking The Question: Was The Charlie Hebdo Attack A False Flag Operation?
1/16/15 @ 3:00pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am