Right Wing Round-Up - 6/17/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 6/17/2013 5:38 pm
- Simon Maloy @ Media Matters: Breakthrough: James O'Keefe Saves The World.
- Jillian Rayfield @ Salon: Herman Cain: U.S. is headed “towards socialism and towards communism.”
- Pam Spaulding: Goodbye Pam’s House Blend: after nine years, closing the coffeehouse July 1.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: Remember who passed the WARN Act?
- Noah Rothman @ Mediaite: Ted Cruz Praises Sarah Palin On Fox For ‘Fearlessness’: Helped GOP Discover ‘A Backbone.’
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Palin writing ‘legalese’ book to fight the ‘War on Christmas.’
Share this post
3/10/14 @ 5:34
3/7/14 @ 6:35
3/6/14 @ 6:33
3/5/14 @ 6:34
3/4/14 @ 6:34
Arizona Tea Party Group Defends SB 1062: 'The First Amendment Protects Only The Practice Of The Christian Faith'
2/26/14 @ 1:55pm
Bachmann: American Jews 'Sold Out Israel' To Help Obama; Bible Predicts US Will Turn Against Israel In End Times
3/4/14 @ 4:40pm
5 Tea Party Myths Debunked As Movement Marks 5 Years Of Dysfunction
2/27/14 @ 3:00pm
Tea Party Nation: Brewer's Veto Imposed 'Slavery,' Mandatory Penis Cakes For 'Homosexual Weddings'
2/27/14 @ 11:15am
Derbyshire: 'Future Of The Conservative Movement Is As A Home For White Ethnocentrism'
2/28/14 @ 4:16pm