Right Wing Round-Up - 6/15/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 6/15/2012 5:23 pm
- PFAW: PFAW Applauds Obama’s Change to Deportation Policy.
- Tommy Christopher @ Mediaite: Daily Caller Reporter Heckles President Obama During Immigration Remarks.
- Evan McMorris-Santoro @ TPM: The Kids Will Be All Right: Christian Leader Says Millennials Will Grow Into Conservatism.
- Simon Brown @ Wall of Separation: Bad Faith: Despite His Sins, Ralph Reed Remains Cozy With The Religious Right.
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress: Michigan House Passes Anti-Gay ‘License To Condemn’ Counseling Bill.
- Good As You: Polish those resumes, kids—Pete's hiring!
Share this post
Radio Host Frequented By Gun Activists Calls For Shooting of Bush Family & Obama, Sexual Violence Against Hillary Clinton
5/17/13 @ 2:37pm
Robertson Tells Woman Whose Husband Cheated to Remember 'He's a Man' and be Grateful She Lives in America
5/15/13 @ 12:30pm
Bradlee Dean Has Epic Meltdown over Minnesota's Gay Marriage Law
5/16/13 @ 2:15pm
Matt Barber Tweets Homophobic Cartoon of Gay Man Tricking Boy Scout into Sex
5/14/13 @ 3:10pm
Swanson & Buehner: New Gonorrhea Strain Sent By God to Punish America; Single Women Have No Rights
5/14/13 @ 2:20pm
- Round-Up: The RR freaks out over BSA vote, Sarah Palin is confused, & E.W. Jackson's excuse t.co/5Ib45WSyZy1 day ago
- Leftovers: Creating a new anti-gay BSA, Chuck Norris loves Tim Tebow, & "The Eye of Moloch" t.co/phsktRVHdp1 day ago
- Bryan Fischer says BSA now stands for "Boy Sodomizers of America" & organization leaders will face God's judgment: t.co/Jav2nfU5Wa1 day ago