Right Wing Round-Up - 6/15/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 6/15/2012 5:23 pm
- PFAW: PFAW Applauds Obama’s Change to Deportation Policy.
- Tommy Christopher @ Mediaite: Daily Caller Reporter Heckles President Obama During Immigration Remarks.
- Evan McMorris-Santoro @ TPM: The Kids Will Be All Right: Christian Leader Says Millennials Will Grow Into Conservatism.
- Simon Brown @ Wall of Separation: Bad Faith: Despite His Sins, Ralph Reed Remains Cozy With The Religious Right.
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress: Michigan House Passes Anti-Gay ‘License To Condemn’ Counseling Bill.
- Good As You: Polish those resumes, kids—Pete's hiring!
Share this post
Michele Bachmann: Gays Want To Let Adults 'Freely Prey On Little Children Sexually'
7/25/14 @ 11:30am
Benham Group Disrupts 'Synagogue Of Satan' Unitarian Universalist Worship Services, Receives Proclamation From Mayor
7/22/14 @ 12:35pm
Gays Are Possessed By 'Putrid Smelling' Demons That Even Pigs Won't Tolerate
7/22/14 @ 11:36am
Top Anti-Immigrant 'Expert' Says 'Being Hung, Drawn And Quartered' Is 'Too Good' For Obama
7/21/14 @ 4:35pm
Larry Pratt Doubles Down On Telling Congresswoman She Should Fear Being Shot
7/25/14 @ 10:18am