Right Wing Round-Up - 6/15/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 6/15/2012 5:23 pm
- PFAW: PFAW Applauds Obama’s Change to Deportation Policy.
- Tommy Christopher @ Mediaite: Daily Caller Reporter Heckles President Obama During Immigration Remarks.
- Evan McMorris-Santoro @ TPM: The Kids Will Be All Right: Christian Leader Says Millennials Will Grow Into Conservatism.
- Simon Brown @ Wall of Separation: Bad Faith: Despite His Sins, Ralph Reed Remains Cozy With The Religious Right.
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress: Michigan House Passes Anti-Gay ‘License To Condemn’ Counseling Bill.
- Good As You: Polish those resumes, kids—Pete's hiring!
Share this post
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
Author Wants Southern States To Secede Over Gay Rights, Name New Country 'Reagan'
10/22/14 @ 12:05pm
Louie Gohmert: Gays Shouldn't Serve In The Military Because Massages Will Make Them Vulnerable To Terrorism
10/22/14 @ 3:41pm
Pat Robertson: We Have The Power To Raise The Dead, 'We Just Aren't Using It'
10/23/14 @ 11:30am
Flip Benham Crashes Gay Weddings In North Carolina
10/20/14 @ 10:45am