Right Wing Round-Up - 6/15/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 6/15/2012 4:23 pm
- PFAW: PFAW Applauds Obama’s Change to Deportation Policy.
- Tommy Christopher @ Mediaite: Daily Caller Reporter Heckles President Obama During Immigration Remarks.
- Evan McMorris-Santoro @ TPM: The Kids Will Be All Right: Christian Leader Says Millennials Will Grow Into Conservatism.
- Simon Brown @ Wall of Separation: Bad Faith: Despite His Sins, Ralph Reed Remains Cozy With The Religious Right.
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress: Michigan House Passes Anti-Gay ‘License To Condemn’ Counseling Bill.
- Good As You: Polish those resumes, kids—Pete's hiring!
Share this post
Religious Right Activist Wants National Guard Deployed To Stop Gay Couples' Marriages
1/12/15 @ 12:10pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Tony Perkins: No Religion In Government, Unless It's My Religion
1/15/15 @ 4:40pm
Ron Paul Is Just Asking The Question: Was The Charlie Hebdo Attack A False Flag Operation?
1/16/15 @ 3:00pm