Right Wing Round-Up - 6/15/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 6/15/2012 5:23 pm
- PFAW: PFAW Applauds Obama’s Change to Deportation Policy.
- Tommy Christopher @ Mediaite: Daily Caller Reporter Heckles President Obama During Immigration Remarks.
- Evan McMorris-Santoro @ TPM: The Kids Will Be All Right: Christian Leader Says Millennials Will Grow Into Conservatism.
- Simon Brown @ Wall of Separation: Bad Faith: Despite His Sins, Ralph Reed Remains Cozy With The Religious Right.
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress: Michigan House Passes Anti-Gay ‘License To Condemn’ Counseling Bill.
- Good As You: Polish those resumes, kids—Pete's hiring!
Share this post
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
John Hagee Says Ebola Is God's Judgment On America Because Obama Is Trying To Divide Israel
10/15/14 @ 11:47am
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
GOP Congressman: Obama Wants Ebola To Spread So He Can 'Take Control' Of Everything
10/14/14 @ 12:40pm