Right Wing Round-Up - 6/14/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 6/14/2012 5:46 pm
- Jane Mayer @ The New Yorker: Bully Pulpit: An evangelist talk-show host’s campaign to control the Republican Party.
- Towleroad: AFA Claims JC Penney Is Blocking Their Anti-Gay Emails.
- Nick Sementelli @ Bold Faith Type: Catholic Bishop Repeats Right-Wing Smear About Islam in Health Care Law.
- Zeke Miller @ BuzzFeed: GOP Group's Ad: Bomb Iran.
- Tim Murphy @ Mother Jones: Mitt Romney: The Devil's Dictionary.
- Warren Throckmorton: Did we refer to original sources in Getting Jefferson Right?
Share this post
Pat Robertson, Who Said 'The Lord Told Me' that 'Romney Will Win,' Urges Viewers to Beware False Prophets
5/9/13 @ 1:00pm
Radio Host Frequented By Gun Activists Calls For Shooting of Bush Family & Obama, Sexual Violence Against Hillary Clinton
5/17/13 @ 2:37pm
Bachmann: 9/11 and Benghazi Were God's Judgment
5/10/13 @ 12:16pm
Robertson Tells Woman Whose Husband Cheated to Remember 'He's a Man' and be Grateful She Lives in America
5/15/13 @ 12:30pm
Bryan Fischer Won't Answer a Simple 'Yes' or 'No' Question
5/9/13 @ 11:37am
- Round-Up: Everyone is a victim, Barber stands by his bigotry, & E.W. Jackson channels David Barton t.co/MhYx5hQhBz4 hours ago
- Leftovers: Battle of the conspiracy theorists, "The Bizarre Sex Life of Mohammed" & Brad Dacus apologizes t.co/gyrF7hg8x64 hours ago
- Rep. Tim Huelskamp says Obama will use welfare benefits to "buy" Latino voters for generations t.co/KqPJbes58h6 hours ago