Right Wing Round-Up - 6/12/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 6/12/2012 5:32 pm
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress: Fraudulent ‘Study’ Attacking Same-Sex Parents Illuminates Dangerous Impact Of Mainstream Media.
- McKay Coppins @ BuzzFeed: Glenn Beck's New Brand: Prophet Of Love.
- Dan @ TFN Insider: The Right’s Falsehoods and Distortions in the War on Birth Control.
- Towleroad: Romney Blocked Anti-Bullying Guide from Publication Over Objection to the Terms 'Bisexual' and 'Transgender.'
- Molly Ball @ The Atlantic: Good News, Liberals: 'Crazy' Michele Bachmann Is Back.
- Religion Dispatches: The Book David Barton Doesn't Want You To Read.
- Warren Throckmorton: Dear Thomas Nelson: How many reviews will it take?
Share this post
Radio Host Frequented By Gun Activists Calls For Shooting of Bush Family & Obama, Sexual Violence Against Hillary Clinton
5/17/13 @ 2:37pm
Bachmann: 9/11 and Benghazi Were God's Judgment
5/10/13 @ 12:16pm
Robertson Tells Woman Whose Husband Cheated to Remember 'He's a Man' and be Grateful She Lives in America
5/15/13 @ 12:30pm
Bradlee Dean Has Epic Meltdown over Minnesota's Gay Marriage Law
5/16/13 @ 2:15pm
Matt Barber Tweets Homophobic Cartoon of Gay Man Tricking Boy Scout into Sex
5/14/13 @ 3:10pm
- RT @jmattbarber: Hey, @BoyScouts, check out my timeline. Meet your new supporters: foul-mouthed, godless, perverse, anti-American commie dr…5 hours ago
- RT @BryanJFischer LDS leadership (not laity) may support gay Scouts because advancing the gay agenda may lead to the return of polygamy.5 hours ago
- RT @BryanJFischer BSA now stands for Boy Sodomizers of America, because that's what will happen. Mark my words.6 hours ago