Right Wing Round-Up - 6/11/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 6/11/2013 4:35 pm
- Dorsey Shaw @ BuzzFeed: Glenn Beck Wonders If There’s An NSA Connection To The Spitzer And Petraeus Scandals.
- Simon Brown @ Wall of Separation: Much Ado About Nothing: ADF’s Latest ‘Pulpit Freedom Sunday’ Is Just A Distraction.
- Hayes Brown @ Think Progress: GOP Congressman: American Muslim Leaders Are ‘Potentially Complicit’ In Terrorist Acts.
- Matt Wilstein @ Mediaite: ‘Innocence Of Muslims’ Filmmaker Speaks To Fox From Prison: ‘If I Could Go Back,’ I’d Release Video Again.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: House GOP eyes more anti-abortion votes.
- Sahil Kapur @ TPM: Why Obama Gave Up On The Morning-After Pill Battle.
Share this post
11/26/14 @ 3:03
11/25/14 @ 5:32
11/25/14 @ 2:45
11/24/14 @ 5:34
11/24/14 @ 2:42
11/21/14 @ 5:32
Five Conservatives Who Don't Understand Net Neutrality…But Are Definitely Against It!
11/14/14 @ 10:57am
Texas Approves Textbooks With Moses As Honorary Founding Father
11/21/14 @ 3:35pm
Kobach Wonders If Hispanic Majority Would Conduct 'Ethnic Cleansing' In U.S.
11/20/14 @ 12:53pm
Conservative Pundit: Gays Sleep With Up To 20,000 Partners In Their 'Short, Miserable Lives'
11/24/14 @ 11:50am
Rick Santorum Wishes Obama Would Be A Racial Uniter Like Segregationists Jerry Falwell and Jesse Helms
11/17/14 @ 11:44am