Right Wing Round-Up - 6/11/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 6/11/2013 5:35 pm
- Dorsey Shaw @ BuzzFeed: Glenn Beck Wonders If There’s An NSA Connection To The Spitzer And Petraeus Scandals.
- Simon Brown @ Wall of Separation: Much Ado About Nothing: ADF’s Latest ‘Pulpit Freedom Sunday’ Is Just A Distraction.
- Hayes Brown @ Think Progress: GOP Congressman: American Muslim Leaders Are ‘Potentially Complicit’ In Terrorist Acts.
- Matt Wilstein @ Mediaite: ‘Innocence Of Muslims’ Filmmaker Speaks To Fox From Prison: ‘If I Could Go Back,’ I’d Release Video Again.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: House GOP eyes more anti-abortion votes.
- Sahil Kapur @ TPM: Why Obama Gave Up On The Morning-After Pill Battle.
Share this post
9/1/15 @ 5:36
8/31/15 @ 5:35
8/31/15 @ 5:32
8/28/15 @ 5:32
5 Times Ashley Madison User Josh Duggar Attacked Gay Marriage As A Threat To Families
8/20/15 @ 12:25pm
Anti-Gay Kentucky Clerk Defies Court For Third Time, Appeals To SCOTUS
8/27/15 @ 11:00am
Kentucky Clerk Says He May Die Fighting Gay Marriage
8/26/15 @ 1:00pm
Kentucky Clerk: It's My Job To Tell Gays They're Going To Hell
8/26/15 @ 1:20pm
Ted Cruz to Jan Mickelson: 'Atheist Taliban' Attacking Religious Liberty
8/21/15 @ 10:53am