Right Wing Round-Up - 6/11/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 6/11/2012 5:32 pm
- Jonathan Merritt @ The Atlantic: The Religious Right Turns 33: What Have We Learned?
- Zeke Miller @ BuzzFeed: Rick Perry May Not Be Conservative Enough For Texas.
- Robin Marty @ RH Reality Check: Arizona Attorney General Determines Live Action's Claims Have No Merit.
- Laura Conaway @ The Maddow Blog: This is what not listening looks like.
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Huckabee: Justices should strike down health care to improve their polls.
Share this post
Radio Host Frequented By Gun Activists Calls For Shooting of Bush Family & Obama, Sexual Violence Against Hillary Clinton
5/17/13 @ 2:37pm
Robertson Tells Woman Whose Husband Cheated to Remember 'He's a Man' and be Grateful She Lives in America
5/15/13 @ 12:30pm
Bradlee Dean Has Epic Meltdown over Minnesota's Gay Marriage Law
5/16/13 @ 2:15pm
Matt Barber Tweets Homophobic Cartoon of Gay Man Tricking Boy Scout into Sex
5/14/13 @ 3:10pm
Coulter: America Has Too Many Latinos
5/23/13 @ 10:35am
- Round-Up: The RR freaks out over BSA vote, Sarah Palin is confused, & E.W. Jackson's excuse t.co/5Ib45WSyZy1 day ago
- Leftovers: Creating a new anti-gay BSA, Chuck Norris loves Tim Tebow, & "The Eye of Moloch" t.co/phsktRVHdp1 day ago
- Bryan Fischer says BSA now stands for "Boy Sodomizers of America" & organization leaders will face God's judgment: t.co/Jav2nfU5Wa1 day ago