Right Wing Round-Up - 6/10/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Monday, 6/10/2013 6:10 pm
- Media Matters: Right-Wing Media Plead With Rubio To “Walk Away” From Senate Immigration Reform Bill.
- Wonkette: Louie Gohmert’s Desperate Found-Footage Plea: Stop Talking About Immigration!
- Matt Hildreth @ America’s Voice: Will John Cornyn Extend His Losing Record From NRSC To Entire GOP?
- Good As You: IL Bishop Thomas Paprocki says ‘the father of lies’ is behind marriage equality.
- David Badash @ The New Civil Rights Movement: Republican National Committee Hires Tea Party Southern Baptist To Lobby For Evangelical Vote.
- TPM: ‘Unskewed Poll’s Founder: ‘I Was Only Wrong’ Because I Didn’t Consider Voter Fraud.
- NJDC: GOP Leaders Must Stand Against Holocaust Rhetoric by Limbaugh, Beck.
- Dispatches from the Culture Wars: Creationists Still Can’t Control the Framing.
Share this post
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
Louie Gohmert: Gays Shouldn't Serve In The Military Because Massages Will Make Them Vulnerable To Terrorism
10/22/14 @ 3:41pm
Author Wants Southern States To Secede Over Gay Rights, Name New Country 'Reagan'
10/22/14 @ 12:05pm
Pat Robertson: We Have The Power To Raise The Dead, 'We Just Aren't Using It'
10/23/14 @ 11:30am
Get Ready, America: Five Extreme GOP Candidates Who Could Be Heading To Congress Next Year
10/20/14 @ 1:00pm