Right Wing Round-Up - 6/10/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Monday, 6/10/2013 6:10 pm
- Media Matters: Right-Wing Media Plead With Rubio To “Walk Away” From Senate Immigration Reform Bill.
- Wonkette: Louie Gohmert’s Desperate Found-Footage Plea: Stop Talking About Immigration!
- Matt Hildreth @ America’s Voice: Will John Cornyn Extend His Losing Record From NRSC To Entire GOP?
- Good As You: IL Bishop Thomas Paprocki says ‘the father of lies’ is behind marriage equality.
- David Badash @ The New Civil Rights Movement: Republican National Committee Hires Tea Party Southern Baptist To Lobby For Evangelical Vote.
- TPM: ‘Unskewed Poll’s Founder: ‘I Was Only Wrong’ Because I Didn’t Consider Voter Fraud.
- NJDC: GOP Leaders Must Stand Against Holocaust Rhetoric by Limbaugh, Beck.
- Dispatches from the Culture Wars: Creationists Still Can’t Control the Framing.
John Hagee: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Donald Trump
5/18/16 @ 12:15pm
Trey Gowdy Concedes: The Military Could Not Have Gotten To Benghazi In Time To Save Lives
5/17/16 @ 3:12pm
Alex Jones: 'Michelle Obama Is A Man' Who Murdered Joan Rivers To Cover It Up
5/17/16 @ 9:51am
'Michelle Obama Is A Transvestite! Why Can't People Get The Facts?'
5/16/16 @ 3:45pm
Franklin Graham: Gays And Lesbians Leading A Wicked, Evil Agenda Taking America Down
5/13/16 @ 12:25pm