Right Wing Round-Up - 6/10/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Monday, 6/10/2013 6:10 pm
- Media Matters: Right-Wing Media Plead With Rubio To “Walk Away” From Senate Immigration Reform Bill.
- Wonkette: Louie Gohmert’s Desperate Found-Footage Plea: Stop Talking About Immigration!
- Matt Hildreth @ America’s Voice: Will John Cornyn Extend His Losing Record From NRSC To Entire GOP?
- Good As You: IL Bishop Thomas Paprocki says ‘the father of lies’ is behind marriage equality.
- David Badash @ The New Civil Rights Movement: Republican National Committee Hires Tea Party Southern Baptist To Lobby For Evangelical Vote.
- TPM: ‘Unskewed Poll’s Founder: ‘I Was Only Wrong’ Because I Didn’t Consider Voter Fraud.
- NJDC: GOP Leaders Must Stand Against Holocaust Rhetoric by Limbaugh, Beck.
- Dispatches from the Culture Wars: Creationists Still Can’t Control the Framing.
Share this post
Phil Robertson Hypothesizes About Atheist Family Getting Raped And Killed
3/24/15 @ 12:40pm
Rick Santorum: 'Yes We Can' Put The Bible Back In Public Schools
3/16/15 @ 11:06am
Phil Robertson: Liberals Worse Than Nazis, Led By Satan
3/24/15 @ 1:10pm
Sen. James Lankford And Rep. Randy Forbes Want To Protect 'Corporate Conscience' So Christians Are Free To Discriminate
3/18/15 @ 10:22am
Rick Wiles Warns Christians They Have A Year To 'Get Out' Before Obama Destroys America
3/16/15 @ 4:12pm