Right Wing Round-Up - 6/10/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Monday, 6/10/2013 5:10 pm
- Media Matters: Right-Wing Media Plead With Rubio To “Walk Away” From Senate Immigration Reform Bill.
- Wonkette: Louie Gohmert’s Desperate Found-Footage Plea: Stop Talking About Immigration!
- Matt Hildreth @ America’s Voice: Will John Cornyn Extend His Losing Record From NRSC To Entire GOP?
- Good As You: IL Bishop Thomas Paprocki says ‘the father of lies’ is behind marriage equality.
- David Badash @ The New Civil Rights Movement: Republican National Committee Hires Tea Party Southern Baptist To Lobby For Evangelical Vote.
- TPM: ‘Unskewed Poll’s Founder: ‘I Was Only Wrong’ Because I Didn’t Consider Voter Fraud.
- NJDC: GOP Leaders Must Stand Against Holocaust Rhetoric by Limbaugh, Beck.
- Dispatches from the Culture Wars: Creationists Still Can’t Control the Framing.
Share this post
Bobby Jindal's Prayer Rally Materials Blame Gays & Legal Abortion For Hurricane Katrina
12/11/14 @ 12:27pm
Texas Pastor: 'Dirty Faggots' Want To Snatch And Rape Your Kids
12/10/14 @ 1:36pm
Bill Donohue: Non-Religious People Need Therapy Since They Die Prematurely And Are Disproportionately Insane
12/5/14 @ 12:15pm
Overheard At Anti-Obama Rally: 'Hang Him! We've Got Rope'
12/11/14 @ 1:30pm
Stan Solomon On Michael Brown: 'I'm Glad He's Dead. He Deserves To Be Dead'
12/5/14 @ 3:10pm