Right Wing Round-Up - 6/10/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Monday, 6/10/2013 6:10 pm
- Media Matters: Right-Wing Media Plead With Rubio To “Walk Away” From Senate Immigration Reform Bill.
- Wonkette: Louie Gohmert’s Desperate Found-Footage Plea: Stop Talking About Immigration!
- Matt Hildreth @ America’s Voice: Will John Cornyn Extend His Losing Record From NRSC To Entire GOP?
- Good As You: IL Bishop Thomas Paprocki says ‘the father of lies’ is behind marriage equality.
- David Badash @ The New Civil Rights Movement: Republican National Committee Hires Tea Party Southern Baptist To Lobby For Evangelical Vote.
- TPM: ‘Unskewed Poll’s Founder: ‘I Was Only Wrong’ Because I Didn’t Consider Voter Fraud.
- NJDC: GOP Leaders Must Stand Against Holocaust Rhetoric by Limbaugh, Beck.
- Dispatches from the Culture Wars: Creationists Still Can’t Control the Framing.
Share this post
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Jim DeMint Asserts The Federal Government Played No Role In Freeing The Slaves
4/9/14 @ 11:45am
Rick Wiles Warns Adolf Hitler's 'Race Of Super Gay Male Soldiers' Is Taking Over America
4/7/14 @ 4:15pm
Tea Party Activist: 'Gay Supremacy Is Becoming A Monster That Carries Greater Evils Than White Supremacy Ever Did'
4/9/14 @ 3:25pm
Pat Robertson Prays For Obama's Removal, Asks God To 'Deliver Us From This President'
4/8/14 @ 11:50am