Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 10/11/2011 4:49 pm
- PFAW: Gingrich’s Radical Plan to Weaken the Judiciary.
- Rob Boston @ AU: Congressional Leaders, Presidential Candidates Court Religious Right, As Theocratic Movement Gears Up For 2012.
- Sarah Posner @ Religion Dispatches: Robert Jeffress Has a Lot of Nerve.
- Think Progress: Prominent Perry Endorser Robert Jeffress Calls AIDS A ‘Gay Disease’, Claims 70 Percent Of Gays Have AIDS.
- Warren Throckmorton: Former Love in Action Director: I’ve never met a man who experienced a change from homosexual to heterosexual.
- Ashley Lopez @ Florida Independent: Obama ‘witch doctor’ emailer to host fundraiser for Hasner tonight.
- Truth Wins Out: Southern Poverty Law Center and Truth Wins Out Launch Campaign Targeting Destructive Conversion Therapy.
Share this post
8/27/12 @ 2:58
10/28/11 @ 3:55
10/28/11 @ 2:00
10/28/11 @ 9:32
GOP Candidates Really Don't Want To Talk About 'Kill The Gays' Conference
11/18/15 @ 2:50pm
Programming Note: We've Been Suspended on YouTube (For Now)
11/12/15 @ 11:55am
Huckabee Claimed Ignorance About 'Kill The Gays' Pastor's Extremist Views
11/12/15 @ 1:36pm
Michael Savage Threatens To Leave America For Russia Because It's 'The Best Country Left On The Planet'
11/16/15 @ 2:25pm
David Vitter: Gays Have 'Shoved' Same-Sex Marriage 'Down The Throats' Of Christians
11/13/15 @ 1:00pm