Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 10/11/2011 4:49 pm
- PFAW: Gingrich’s Radical Plan to Weaken the Judiciary.
- Rob Boston @ AU: Congressional Leaders, Presidential Candidates Court Religious Right, As Theocratic Movement Gears Up For 2012.
- Sarah Posner @ Religion Dispatches: Robert Jeffress Has a Lot of Nerve.
- Think Progress: Prominent Perry Endorser Robert Jeffress Calls AIDS A ‘Gay Disease’, Claims 70 Percent Of Gays Have AIDS.
- Warren Throckmorton: Former Love in Action Director: I’ve never met a man who experienced a change from homosexual to heterosexual.
- Ashley Lopez @ Florida Independent: Obama ‘witch doctor’ emailer to host fundraiser for Hasner tonight.
- Truth Wins Out: Southern Poverty Law Center and Truth Wins Out Launch Campaign Targeting Destructive Conversion Therapy.
Share this post
12/9/14 @ 5:30
Jeffress: Christians Are Being 'Persecuted' In America Because Satan Is Trying To Destroy Christianity
11/3/14 @ 4:10
10/21/14 @ 2:10
10/20/14 @ 11:25
Bobby Jindal's Prayer Rally Materials Blame Gays & Legal Abortion For Hurricane Katrina
12/11/14 @ 12:27pm
Texas Pastor: 'Dirty Faggots' Want To Snatch And Rape Your Kids
12/10/14 @ 1:36pm
Overheard At Anti-Obama Rally: 'Hang Him! We've Got Rope'
12/11/14 @ 1:30pm
Ann Coulter: Women Who Say They've Been Raped Are Typically Just 'Girls Trying To Get Attention'
12/16/14 @ 3:55pm
Anti-Immigrant Protests A Bust, Again
12/11/14 @ 1:10pm