Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 9/23/2011 5:43 pm
- Michael B. Keegan @ Huffington Post: The Imaginary Class War.
- Steve Benen: Republican debate audience boos U.S. soldier.
- Andy Kroll @ Mother Jones: Rick Perry's New Endorser: New Hampshire "Sold" Adopted Kids to Homosexuals.
- Tommy Christopher @ Mediaite: Rep. Michele Bachmann Lies About Her HPV Vaccine Claims During Republican Debate.
- John @ Bold Faith Type: Abortion, "Witch Hunts" and the Catholic Right.
- Warren Throckmorton: NARTH to Feature Anti-gay Activists at Annual Convention.
- Carlos Maza @ Equality Matters: Meet NOM’s Newest Anti-Gay Chairman: John C. Eastman.
- Towleroad: Maggie Gallagher to Head Up NOM's New 'Marriage Anti-Defamation Alliance.'
Share this post
6/18/13 @ 4:40
6/17/13 @ 4:20
Within 24 Hours, Glenn Beck Will Break News That Will Rock the Nation and Take Down The Entire Power Structure (UPDATED)
6/12/13 @ 2:03pm
What Happened to Glenn Beck's Scoop That Was Going to Rock the Nation?
6/13/13 @ 1:42pm
Swanson: Star Trek Promotes Bestiality, Children's Show Superhero 'Probably Fighting Christians'
6/7/13 @ 3:15pm
One Million Moms Protests 'The Fosters' For Trying to 'Desensitize America and Our Children by Promoting Inappropriate Behavior'
6/7/13 @ 12:30pm
Citing the Book of Mormon, Glenn Beck Warns That 'We Are at the End'
6/14/13 @ 4:41pm