Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 9/23/2011 4:43 pm
- Michael B. Keegan @ Huffington Post: The Imaginary Class War.
- Steve Benen: Republican debate audience boos U.S. soldier.
- Andy Kroll @ Mother Jones: Rick Perry's New Endorser: New Hampshire "Sold" Adopted Kids to Homosexuals.
- Tommy Christopher @ Mediaite: Rep. Michele Bachmann Lies About Her HPV Vaccine Claims During Republican Debate.
- John @ Bold Faith Type: Abortion, "Witch Hunts" and the Catholic Right.
- Warren Throckmorton: NARTH to Feature Anti-gay Activists at Annual Convention.
- Carlos Maza @ Equality Matters: Meet NOM’s Newest Anti-Gay Chairman: John C. Eastman.
- Towleroad: Maggie Gallagher to Head Up NOM's New 'Marriage Anti-Defamation Alliance.'
Share this post
Jindal Rally Organizers Remove Controversial Prayer Guide, Still Think Gays Are Responsible For Natural Disasters
12/18/14 @ 4:58
12/17/14 @ 11:39
Bobby Jindal's Prayer Rally Materials Blame Gays & Legal Abortion For Hurricane Katrina
12/11/14 @ 12:27pm
Texas Pastor: 'Dirty Faggots' Want To Snatch And Rape Your Kids
12/10/14 @ 1:36pm
Overheard At Anti-Obama Rally: 'Hang Him! We've Got Rope'
12/11/14 @ 1:30pm
Ann Coulter: Women Who Say They've Been Raped Are Typically Just 'Girls Trying To Get Attention'
12/16/14 @ 3:55pm
Anti-Immigrant Protests A Bust, Again
12/11/14 @ 1:10pm