Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 9/23/2011 5:43 pm
- Michael B. Keegan @ Huffington Post: The Imaginary Class War.
- Steve Benen: Republican debate audience boos U.S. soldier.
- Andy Kroll @ Mother Jones: Rick Perry's New Endorser: New Hampshire "Sold" Adopted Kids to Homosexuals.
- Tommy Christopher @ Mediaite: Rep. Michele Bachmann Lies About Her HPV Vaccine Claims During Republican Debate.
- John @ Bold Faith Type: Abortion, "Witch Hunts" and the Catholic Right.
- Warren Throckmorton: NARTH to Feature Anti-gay Activists at Annual Convention.
- Carlos Maza @ Equality Matters: Meet NOM’s Newest Anti-Gay Chairman: John C. Eastman.
- Towleroad: Maggie Gallagher to Head Up NOM's New 'Marriage Anti-Defamation Alliance.'
Share this post
9/19/14 @ 5:33
C-FAM Blogger Wonders 'Which Camp To Choose' Between Ukraine-Invading Putin And Sodomy-Promoting Obama
9/19/14 @ 2:02
Anti-Choice Activist: Gays Demand Acceptance Because They Feel Guilty About Their 'Horrible Lifestyle'
9/19/14 @ 1:33
Linda Harvey And Molly Smith: Anti-Choicers Must Oppose Gay Rights Because Gay Rights Cause Abortion
9/18/14 @ 12:51
Linda Harvey Warns Of 'Homosexual Sex Centers' For LGBT Youth; Wants Schools To Teach 'There's No Such Thing As A Gay Person'
9/18/14 @ 11:52
Ben Carson: Evolution Is An Absurd Myth, 'Give Me A Break'
9/10/14 @ 11:45am
Two Million Bikers Fall 99.9% Short
9/12/14 @ 2:18pm
Rick Joyner Says Some Christians Can Cure Ebola Simply Through Their Presence
9/12/14 @ 12:18pm
Tony Perkins: US Constitution Doesn't Protect Muslims
9/12/14 @ 12:30pm
Mike Huckabee Says Conservatives Can't Accept 'Ungodly' Court Rulings On Gay Marriage, Abortion Rights
9/12/14 @ 3:19pm