Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 9/23/2011 4:43 pm
- Michael B. Keegan @ Huffington Post: The Imaginary Class War.
- Steve Benen: Republican debate audience boos U.S. soldier.
- Andy Kroll @ Mother Jones: Rick Perry's New Endorser: New Hampshire "Sold" Adopted Kids to Homosexuals.
- Tommy Christopher @ Mediaite: Rep. Michele Bachmann Lies About Her HPV Vaccine Claims During Republican Debate.
- John @ Bold Faith Type: Abortion, "Witch Hunts" and the Catholic Right.
- Warren Throckmorton: NARTH to Feature Anti-gay Activists at Annual Convention.
- Carlos Maza @ Equality Matters: Meet NOM’s Newest Anti-Gay Chairman: John C. Eastman.
- Towleroad: Maggie Gallagher to Head Up NOM's New 'Marriage Anti-Defamation Alliance.'
Share this post
11/24/15 @ 2:15
11/23/15 @ 1:30
11/23/15 @ 11:00
GOP Candidates Really Don't Want To Talk About 'Kill The Gays' Conference
11/18/15 @ 2:50pm
Marco Rubio: 'Ignore' Gay Marriage Decision Because 'God's Rules Always Win'
11/25/15 @ 11:40am
Michael Savage Threatens To Leave America For Russia Because It's 'The Best Country Left On The Planet'
11/16/15 @ 2:25pm
Texas GOPer Wants Vote On Secession From U.S.
11/25/15 @ 11:15am
Shoebat: Those Killed At Paris Rock Concert Were Devil Worshippers Who Got What They Deserved
11/18/15 @ 2:42pm