Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 9/23/2011 5:43 pm
- Michael B. Keegan @ Huffington Post: The Imaginary Class War.
- Steve Benen: Republican debate audience boos U.S. soldier.
- Andy Kroll @ Mother Jones: Rick Perry's New Endorser: New Hampshire "Sold" Adopted Kids to Homosexuals.
- Tommy Christopher @ Mediaite: Rep. Michele Bachmann Lies About Her HPV Vaccine Claims During Republican Debate.
- John @ Bold Faith Type: Abortion, "Witch Hunts" and the Catholic Right.
- Warren Throckmorton: NARTH to Feature Anti-gay Activists at Annual Convention.
- Carlos Maza @ Equality Matters: Meet NOM’s Newest Anti-Gay Chairman: John C. Eastman.
- Towleroad: Maggie Gallagher to Head Up NOM's New 'Marriage Anti-Defamation Alliance.'
Share this post
4/18/14 @ 11:15
Cal Thomas Warns Gay Marriage Is A Bigger Threat Than Islamic Extremists, Will Lead To Child Marriage
4/17/14 @ 4:10
4/16/14 @ 5:31
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Jim DeMint Asserts The Federal Government Played No Role In Freeing The Slaves
4/9/14 @ 11:45am
Rick Wiles Warns Adolf Hitler's 'Race Of Super Gay Male Soldiers' Is Taking Over America
4/7/14 @ 4:15pm
Tea Party Activist: 'Gay Supremacy Is Becoming A Monster That Carries Greater Evils Than White Supremacy Ever Did'
4/9/14 @ 3:25pm
Pat Robertson Prays For Obama's Removal, Asks God To 'Deliver Us From This President'
4/8/14 @ 11:50am