Right Wing Round-Up - 5/9/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Thursday, 5/9/2013 4:30 pm
- Michael Keegan @ PFAW Blog: Hypocrisy, McCarthyism & “Christian Persecution.”
- Timothy Johnson @ Media Matters: Media Credulously Repeat Sen. Ayotte’s Claim To Have Voted For Background Checks.
- Steve Benen @ Maddow Blog: With a whimper.
- Alex Pareene @ Salon: GOP successfully scream “Benghazi” until people pay attention to them.
- Good As You: One Million Moms seeks Mouse House’s mass discrimination.
- Joe.My.God: FRC: We Need “Divine Intervention” To Stop Gay Marriage In Minnesota.
- Zach Beauchamp @ Think Progress: Harvard Historian Decries ‘Speech Police’ In Pseudo-Defense Of Homophobic Comments.
Share this post
Texas Approves Textbooks With Moses As Honorary Founding Father
11/21/14 @ 3:35pm
Kobach Wonders If Hispanic Majority Would Conduct 'Ethnic Cleansing' In U.S.
11/20/14 @ 12:53pm
Conservative Pundit: Gays Sleep With Up To 20,000 Partners In Their 'Short, Miserable Lives'
11/24/14 @ 11:50am
Rick Santorum Wishes Obama Would Be A Racial Uniter Like Segregationists Jerry Falwell and Jesse Helms
11/17/14 @ 11:44am
Josh Duggar To Lead Rally Against Marriage Equality in Arkansas
11/18/14 @ 12:35pm