Right Wing Round-Up - 5/9/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Thursday, 5/9/2013 5:30 pm
- Michael Keegan @ PFAW Blog: Hypocrisy, McCarthyism & “Christian Persecution.”
- Timothy Johnson @ Media Matters: Media Credulously Repeat Sen. Ayotte’s Claim To Have Voted For Background Checks.
- Steve Benen @ Maddow Blog: With a whimper.
- Alex Pareene @ Salon: GOP successfully scream “Benghazi” until people pay attention to them.
- Good As You: One Million Moms seeks Mouse House’s mass discrimination.
- Joe.My.God: FRC: We Need “Divine Intervention” To Stop Gay Marriage In Minnesota.
- Zach Beauchamp @ Think Progress: Harvard Historian Decries ‘Speech Police’ In Pseudo-Defense Of Homophobic Comments.
Share this post
10/21/14 @ 5:32
Family Research Council, Anti-Gay and Anti-Choice Activists, Pitch In For Montana Supreme Court Race
10/21/14 @ 10:57
10/20/14 @ 5:33
10/17/14 @ 5:34
Phyllis Schlafly: Obama Intentionally Bringing In Ebola To Make America More Like Africa
10/9/14 @ 11:12am
WorldNetDaily Pundit: Obama Using Ebola To Put Us In FEMA Coffins, Impose Martial Law
10/8/14 @ 1:15pm
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
Paranoia-Rama: Obama 'Orchestrating' Ebola Epidemic, ISIS In Arkansas And Obama's Antichrist Secret
10/10/14 @ 4:55pm