Right Wing Round-Up - 5/9/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 5/9/2012 4:50 pm
- PFAW Memo: Debunking the GOP’s Disinformation Campaign on Judicial Obstruction.
- Tommy Christopher @ Mediaite: Prez and the Evolution: President Obama Comes Out For Gay Marriage To Robin Roberts.
- Pam Spaulding: Where do I begin? It’s just the beginning for North Carolina after the passage of Amendment One.
- Peter Montgomery @ Religion Dispatches: Did North Carolinians Vote Against their Own Beliefs?
- Emmelle Israel @ ALF-CIO NOW: John Stossel Follows in James O'Keefe's Footsteps.
- Simon Brown @ Wall of Separation: Liberty Counsel Con: What’s Falwell Lawyer Mat Staver Got To Hide?
- Towleroad: Piers Morgan Asks Hate Group Leader Tony Perkins What He'd Do if One of His Kids Would Gay.
- Scott Keyes @ Think Progress: Rep. Allen West On Food Stamps: ‘That’s How You Enslave The American People.’
- David Taintor @ TPM: Conservative Author Jonah Goldberg’s Book Falsely Claims Pulitzer Nominations.
Share this post
GOP Candidates Really Don't Want To Talk About 'Kill The Gays' Conference
11/18/15 @ 2:50pm
Programming Note: We've Been Suspended on YouTube (For Now)
11/12/15 @ 11:55am
Huckabee Claimed Ignorance About 'Kill The Gays' Pastor's Extremist Views
11/12/15 @ 1:36pm
Michael Savage Threatens To Leave America For Russia Because It's 'The Best Country Left On The Planet'
11/16/15 @ 2:25pm
David Vitter: Gays Have 'Shoved' Same-Sex Marriage 'Down The Throats' Of Christians
11/13/15 @ 1:00pm