Right Wing Round-Up - 5/9/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 5/9/2012 5:50 pm
- PFAW Memo: Debunking the GOP’s Disinformation Campaign on Judicial Obstruction.
- Tommy Christopher @ Mediaite: Prez and the Evolution: President Obama Comes Out For Gay Marriage To Robin Roberts.
- Pam Spaulding: Where do I begin? It’s just the beginning for North Carolina after the passage of Amendment One.
- Peter Montgomery @ Religion Dispatches: Did North Carolinians Vote Against their Own Beliefs?
- Emmelle Israel @ ALF-CIO NOW: John Stossel Follows in James O'Keefe's Footsteps.
- Simon Brown @ Wall of Separation: Liberty Counsel Con: What’s Falwell Lawyer Mat Staver Got To Hide?
- Towleroad: Piers Morgan Asks Hate Group Leader Tony Perkins What He'd Do if One of His Kids Would Gay.
- Scott Keyes @ Think Progress: Rep. Allen West On Food Stamps: ‘That’s How You Enslave The American People.’
- David Taintor @ TPM: Conservative Author Jonah Goldberg’s Book Falsely Claims Pulitzer Nominations.
Pat Buchanan: If Trump Loses, There Could Be A Revolution
8/12/16 @ 3:45pm
Trump: Church Attendance Will Rise When I'm President
8/11/16 @ 4:55pm
Rudy Giuliani: No Terrorist Attacks Occurred During The Bush Administration
8/15/16 @ 3:05pm
Lance Wallnau: Trump's Wall 'Isn't About Mexico,' It's About Biblical Prophecy
8/19/16 @ 3:57pm
Janet Porter: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Trump
8/22/16 @ 10:58am