Right Wing Round-Up - 5/9/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 5/9/2012 5:50 pm
- PFAW Memo: Debunking the GOP’s Disinformation Campaign on Judicial Obstruction.
- Tommy Christopher @ Mediaite: Prez and the Evolution: President Obama Comes Out For Gay Marriage To Robin Roberts.
- Pam Spaulding: Where do I begin? It’s just the beginning for North Carolina after the passage of Amendment One.
- Peter Montgomery @ Religion Dispatches: Did North Carolinians Vote Against their Own Beliefs?
- Emmelle Israel @ ALF-CIO NOW: John Stossel Follows in James O'Keefe's Footsteps.
- Simon Brown @ Wall of Separation: Liberty Counsel Con: What’s Falwell Lawyer Mat Staver Got To Hide?
- Towleroad: Piers Morgan Asks Hate Group Leader Tony Perkins What He'd Do if One of His Kids Would Gay.
- Scott Keyes @ Think Progress: Rep. Allen West On Food Stamps: ‘That’s How You Enslave The American People.’
- David Taintor @ TPM: Conservative Author Jonah Goldberg’s Book Falsely Claims Pulitzer Nominations.
Share this post
GOP Congressman: Planned Parenthood Unnecessary Because 'As A Guy' I Have Plenty Of Options
9/29/15 @ 3:20pm
Mike Huckabee: Boycott Rainbow Doritos! But Chick-Fil-A Boycott Was 'Economic Terrorism'
10/5/15 @ 11:00am
Michele Bachmann: Carolina Flooding Is God's Wrath For U.S. Israel Policy
10/6/15 @ 10:30am
Michael Savage: Bernie Sanders Is A 'Liberal Weasel Jew' Who 'Hates America'
9/30/15 @ 3:15pm
The Vatican Contradicts Liberty Counsel's Claims About Kim Davis' Meeting With Pope Francis
10/2/15 @ 11:00am