Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 9/8/2011 5:45 pm
- Sarah Posner @ Salon: The dog-whistle dictionary.
- Rob Boston @ Wall of Separation: Memo To The Religious Right: On Sept. 11, 2011, Americans Can Pray – Even Without Government Direction.
- Paul Constant @ Slog: Hateful Homophobe Orson Scott Card Thinks Hamlet Should Be More Homophobic.
- Towleroad: Connecticut Christian School Forces Student Out After Learning She is a Lesbian.
- Steve Benen: What Perry has ‘never struggled with at all.’
- Marie Diamond @ Think Progress Justice: Despite 41 DNA Exonerations In Texas In Last 9 Years, Perry Says He Never Loses Sleep Over Executing The Innocent.
Share this post
7/3/12 @ 2:55
6/14/12 @ 3:53
4/19/12 @ 11:19
4/6/12 @ 3:03
Radio Host Frequented By Gun Activists Calls For Shooting of Bush Family & Obama, Sexual Violence Against Hillary Clinton
5/17/13 @ 2:37pm
Bachmann: 9/11 and Benghazi Were God's Judgment
5/10/13 @ 12:16pm
Robertson Tells Woman Whose Husband Cheated to Remember 'He's a Man' and be Grateful She Lives in America
5/15/13 @ 12:30pm
Bradlee Dean Has Epic Meltdown over Minnesota's Gay Marriage Law
5/16/13 @ 2:15pm
Matt Barber Tweets Homophobic Cartoon of Gay Man Tricking Boy Scout into Sex
5/14/13 @ 3:10pm
- RT @jmattbarber: Hey, @BoyScouts, check out my timeline. Meet your new supporters: foul-mouthed, godless, perverse, anti-American commie dr…9 hours ago
- RT @BryanJFischer LDS leadership (not laity) may support gay Scouts because advancing the gay agenda may lead to the return of polygamy.9 hours ago
- RT @BryanJFischer BSA now stands for Boy Sodomizers of America, because that's what will happen. Mark my words.9 hours ago