Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 9/7/2011 5:42 pm
- Michael B. Keegan @ Huffington Post: The 2012 GOP Field: Not Even Ronald Reagan Could Get This Nomination.
- Adam Serwer @ Mother Jones: National Review Blogger Discovers Gay Lawyers At DOJ.
- Alan Colmes: Michele Bachmann Used Same Language As James Hoffa.
- Warren Throckmorton @ Crosswalk: Dominionism? What Dominionism?
- Kevin Drum: And Now, a Brief Word From the ACLU.
- Faiz Shakir @ Think Progress: Frank Gaffney Seeks To Impose Sharia Litmus Test On 2012 GOP Presidential Field.
- Steve Benen: The wrong guy for civility lessons.
- Michelle Goldberg @ The Daily Beast: Perry’s Controversial Money Man.
Share this post
5/22/13 @ 10:46
5/17/13 @ 5:29
5/15/13 @ 5:38
5/10/13 @ 12:16
Radio Host Frequented By Gun Activists Calls For Shooting of Bush Family & Obama, Sexual Violence Against Hillary Clinton
5/17/13 @ 2:37pm
Robertson Tells Woman Whose Husband Cheated to Remember 'He's a Man' and be Grateful She Lives in America
5/15/13 @ 12:30pm
Bradlee Dean Has Epic Meltdown over Minnesota's Gay Marriage Law
5/16/13 @ 2:15pm
Matt Barber Tweets Homophobic Cartoon of Gay Man Tricking Boy Scout into Sex
5/14/13 @ 3:10pm
Swanson & Buehner: New Gonorrhea Strain Sent By God to Punish America; Single Women Have No Rights
5/14/13 @ 2:20pm
- Round-Up: The RR freaks out over BSA vote, Sarah Palin is confused, & E.W. Jackson's excuse t.co/5Ib45WSyZy22 hours ago
- Leftovers: Creating a new anti-gay BSA, Chuck Norris loves Tim Tebow, & "The Eye of Moloch" t.co/phsktRVHdp22 hours ago
- Bryan Fischer says BSA now stands for "Boy Sodomizers of America" & organization leaders will face God's judgment: t.co/Jav2nfU5Wa23 hours ago